[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

CrByBEqUMAEt-5z.jpg

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' Jin Young draw the curtain over Kim Yoo-jeong's true identity

2016/08/29 

photo759263.jpg

On the Monday episode of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Kim Yoon-seong (Jin Young) helped Hong Ra-on (Kim Yoo-jeong), who got discouraged after she was slapped on the face by Jo Ha-yeon (Chae Soo-bin).

Kim Yoon-seong took Hong Ra-on out to a quiet place so she could take a rest.

Hong Ra-on said, "Whenever I'm in trouble or having difficult time, you show up. How strange". Kim Yoon-seong said, "No need to explain. You call it predestined relationship".

As Hong Ra-on continued, "Do you know what I'm most thankful for to you?", Kim Yoon-seong answered, "I know. Isn't it I pretend I know nothing?"

Kim Yoon-seong said, "It's a right thing to do that one draws the curtain over thing a lady does not want to talk about". Kim Yoon-seong kept silent about that fact Hong Ra-on was a woman.

• Like 14

am so in love with ep3. writer-nim and author-nim, i can just kiss you both. 

so many many many fave scenes. CP verbalising "owner-puppy" relationship, and CP intense stare in the garden (insert me fangirling like those court ladies), RO threatening to bite CP over her passing with blank sheet.

emo scene with Seok Hui. (so lonely for the concubines then) it really got to me when CP confronted King over his inactions to even visit Seok Hui, plus all the flashbacks. CP hugging Seok Hui to comfort her. *tears tears tears* another river of tears when Seok Hui and King finally met. CP looked so determined to change something (which was probably to be regent).

the court scene, love the twist. a big tight slap across the baddies' faces.

CP study scene. oh how i love the way CP look at RO as they walked thru the shelves and then telling her his name. *melts*

can't wait for ep4 for the dance scene and many many more.

• Like 18

Loved todays episode! I sooo can't wait for LY to fall in love with her, he is so possessive and petty, his jealousy will be to die for. I guess RO is of some sort noble family, cuz only that way she can be together with him. 

Hope the ratings increased, this is currently my favorite drama. 

• Like 14

OH MY GOD IS EVERYONE STILL ALIVE??!!!

oh my god i think my heart exploded so many times watching that undeniably crazy good last scene!! The acting, the way the camera roll at their movement walking away from CP (KYJ) and towards her (PBG) and PBG's voice when he asked "you wanted to know my name" and Gummy's OST at the background! PERFECTION!

How could a small scene like that make us feel the splendour and grand-ness of the CP, the hidden romance, the feminity of Ra On all at the same time!

Ah....i think i need something to calm my heart down

• Like 17

YASSSSS!!!! ALL OUR SECRET ANXIETIES ABOUT THE RATINGS HAVE BEEN CAST AWAY!!!! IN YOUR FACE REPLY CURSE!! IN YOUR FACE SALTY ANTI-FANS!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! So glad that the cast and production crew recieve they ratings they deserve!!!

• Like 20

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought rating will increase drastically, UP UP UP !!!!!!!!!

11148604.gif

IM SO HAPPY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Same with the feels when im watching episode 3, im sold on this episode !!!!! Just like korean viewers :P 

11145535.gif

• Like 20