[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

i shouldnt start another drama to lost myself each week in waiting :( BUT how can i wait i missed this kind of old times in Kdramas Plus look at the amazing cast including ahjusshis<3 aaaahh cant wait to start this week to my 4th  bittersweet torture :w00t:

• Like 13

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' Park Bo-geom and Kim Yoo-jeong meet because of misunderstanding

Spoiler

photo757956.jpg

On the first episode of KBS 2TV's 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Yi Yeong (Park Bo-geom) and Hong Ra-on (Kim Yoo-jeong) met because of misunderstanding.

Hong Ra-on went out to meet Jeong Deok-ho (Ahn Se-ho)'s date on behalf of him. However, Yi Yeong showed up and Hong Ra-on misunderstood that Jeong Deok-ho was in love with a man.

Hong Ra-on tried to comfort Yi Yeong for the difficult time he might have experienced. She said, "We don't have to waste time here like this. Let's forget about the prejudice towards you and tried to make a good memory together". So the two people went to a street market to take a stroll.

However, Yi Yeong suspected Hong Ra-on's identity when he noticed her feminine side and drew his sword at her. Hong Ra-on had to persuade him that she was actually a man and the love letter was also true-hearted in order to save her life.

• Like 14

This drama is so good! I missed this kind of genre: fluffy, romance, comedy and explosive chemistry. PBG and KYJ are nailing their roles and their banter is hilarious. Can't wait for PBG to fall in love with her and thinking she is a guy.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

First episode is available on Viki.

I think ratings will be around 8, that's good start hope second episode is even better.

You were spot on. Ratings were 8.3% which I think is a very decent start. I hope ratings will even be higher in the upcoming episodes.

• Like 8

Screen+Shot+2016-08-22+at+12.32.00+PM.pn

tv Report - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum♥ Kim Yoo Jung, fateful meeting... prelude to comic royal romance 

1. [+6,817, -371] Bogum was so slyㅋㅋ

2. [+4,855, -336] Nice to meet you...puppy!!

3. [+4,660,-347] The "nice to meet you puppy" in the end! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTheir first meeting is chaotic, the drama is fun. I'll tune in again tomorrow

4. [+4,894, -533] Better than I expected... Hul it's fun..

5. [+4,287, -398] It doesn't feel like a sageuk, but a modern romcom where the characters are wearing hanboks

6. [+1,533, -210] The episode started out light with political stuff in the end, it has a serious tone to it but it's funnier than what I expected ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,572, -225] Better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the end when the the clouds cleared up and Lee Young's face appeared... the directing was fantastic ㄷㄷㄷ

20160822_1471872635_25933200_1.jpg

tv Report - Nate: 'Moonlight' Park Bogum♥ Kim Yoo Jung met through a misunderstanding, "Die? Live"?

1. [+472, -47] In the original story, there's a higher ratio of romance too! I'm really liking the comical vibe given that it's a fusion sageuk ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+447, -47] Exactly like a youth romance ㅋㅋㅋ It will only get better in episodes ahead. Park Bogum looks great in sageuk outfits ㅠㅠ

3. [+406, -57] But it was daebak fun ♡

4. [+39, -5] I didn't know Park Bogum could suit this role so well.. I thought he only does well in innocent roles

5. [+36, -6] It's off to a good start ㅋㅋ Looking forward to tomorrow

cr: kkuljaem

• Like 15

Well the first episode wasn't exciting like I had expected but it caught my attention it has caught my attention I guess I'll have to see exciting from LJK but we shall see what tomorrow brings us since she has entered the palace..

• Like 3