[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Excuse me while a spazz!!!! Oh ehm gee. The promotion has indeed begun! They look so cute, I ship them already!!! I don't know why but my heart started racing the moment I saw the pictures. If I'm like this now, how am I going to handle the teaser videos? I need help, lol. This is what I get for being so emotionally invested already. :sweatingbullets:

Sharing what I found on instagram...

The ahjjushis look so cute playing around.

• Like 8

Hello girls :D Can't wait for this drama.Thank you for all pics and info. They look so cool together I ship them already.It's amazing how they look exactly like the webtoon drawing I hope to see soon the first trailer,cross fingers:D

• Like 6

A question to those who know, what is Hong Raon's personality like based on the novel? Mischievous? Funny? Clueless? Cunning? Happy all the time? I think the character was only described in  MBDC's press releases as a girl posing as an eunuch and nothing was revealed on the character's personality and disposition. At least, we know Prince Hyomyeong is a tsundere in the novel...

Updates from instagram again... Filming at night?

Cute fanarts.... ^_^

• Like 7

Thanks for updates! They have winning chemistry right there I can't wait to see how it will play out. Do they have flowers behind their ears while Lee Young offers hug lol. He seems to be always cheerful around Ra On and Ra On does look cool at least in one still. 

• Like 6

Bright smiles and playful glances in Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds stills

Moonlight3.jpg

Happy Friday y’all! We have more stills to get you revved up about upcoming youth romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds. Starring Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) and Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988), this drama will present the story of a palace romance that occurs between a female cross-dressing eunuch and the crown prince, with Jinyoung (Warm and Cozy) as a friend and love rival.

We’ll be seeing Park Bo-gum in the role of Crown Prince Hyomyeong, who was an artistic prodigy and all-around precocious youth. He was given his status as Crown Prince at age 3, entered the Sungkyunkwan at age 8, and married at age 10. I know that people did things more quickly in olden times, but man, that’s super speed. He meets Kim Yoo-jung’s character outside the palace, where she’s giving out advice to her fellow scholars about their girl problems. They become friends, and she ends up entering the palace as his eunuch advisor. 

History tangent: Although the eldest son of the queen was usually bestowed the title of crown prince, often conflict would ensue if others smelled a whiff of a chance to grab the throne. Sometimes that resulted in brotherly strife or fratricide, or concubines vying to claim power for their own princes (as they came from different noble families with opposing interests). Many, if not most, sageuks capitalize on this theme, and I wonder if (and how) it’ll play out in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

Ordinarily, I’m not one to squee about fashion, but traditional Korean hanboks are beautiful, and Park Bo-gum is absolutely rocking his royal ceremonial garb. Kim Yoo-jung looks adorable in her jade-green eunuch robe as well. (I do prefer her in women’s dress a la The Moon That Embraces the Sun; not everyone can pull off the slicked-back hair with the center part and the voluminous hanbok, but Kim Yoo-jung is a girl who was born to wear one.) The couple looks happy together, enjoying their time playing around in the palace.  

Just a couple more weeks until we get to see more of these two in Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds, which premieres on August 15.

DRAMABEANS

• Like 10

[Stills] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

dd1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-08%2Bat%2B2.02.4

Sports Chosun - Naver: "'BoYoo' couple' is coming"... Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, heart fluttering chemistry 
1. [+9,070, -343] Ya Bogum-ah, this already looks fun

2. [+4,788, -252] Been waiting for you two ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,954, -243] Ah both are cute ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+3,323, -219] Cheering for Park Bogum ♡♡♡♡♡

5. [+2,945, -194] Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Moonlight hwaiting!!! Can't wait

6. [+1,447, -106] Note that there's no acting hole in the leads. Park Bogum's acting is solid and Yoo Jung proved to be good since she was a kid

7. [+1,115, -96] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bogum-ah, the photos are making me excited already

8. [+1,052, -97] Their visuals alone make my heart flutter!!! Looking forward to it~

Kkuljaem

• Like 8

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Want Hugs In “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stills

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Want Hugs In “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stills

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed new stills of their leads.

The drama forecasted Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung’s chemistry and romance.

In the stills, Kim Yoo Jung is cross-dressed with the pair looking quite close and comfortable with one another.

One photo shows Park Bo Gum with out-stretched arms as though he’s asking for a hug from Kim Yoo Jung who smiles in response. In the other photo, the pair are focused and looking elsewhere.

Kim Yoo Jung Park Bo Gum 1

Fans are anticipating the couple’s chemistry and have remarked that the pair already look great together in photos and can’t wait to see them on screen. Many have noted the height difference between the two as well.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” is a drama centered on the stories of youths in a palace. The first episode is scheduled to air on August 15.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/08/park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-want-hugs-moonlight-drawn-clouds-stills/

• Like 9

Guest MaknaeC
On 7/7/2016 at 11:13 PM, Mymindisblank said:

Ooh lovely! Hope we can get teaser trailers now!! So anticipation can build up amongst the koreans and they would want to watch it on tv! Need the teasers right now not long left! Hopefully they've filmed quite a few scenes that they can show! :heart:

Based on the court ladies pic, at that time seems like they're filming episode 5. So, I think it's safe to say that we already have 4 episodes ready so far. It would be nice if we have at least 8 episodes in store by the time this drama airing.

Spoiler

Look at her script

13557002_249160305468395_1390716274_n.jp

On 7/8/2016 at 4:53 PM, bisous said:

Apparently the 2 Days & 1 Night gang "coincidentally" bumped into MDBC's filming site at Gwanghalluwon Garden and even met the Crown Prince, 8 July 2016

(Junho, Bogum, Junyoung, Taehyun/Dongu and Defconn) 

Source | Source | Source | Source | Source

Such a good news! I always hope MDBC can promote the drama through 1N2D and this coincidental meeting is definitely an advantage for this drama :) Can't wait to see the broadcast!

On 7/8/2016 at 9:56 PM, iamia said:

A question to those who know, what is Hong Raon's personality like based on the novel? Mischievous? Funny? Clueless? Cunning? Happy all the time? I think the character was only described in  MBDC's press releases as a girl posing as an eunuch and nothing was revealed on the character's personality and disposition. At least, we know Prince Hyomyeong is a tsundere in the novel...

Updates from instagram again... Filming at night?

Raon is a girl who is like a sunshine? Yes, something like that LOL. She's so cheerful (just like her name given by her grandfather 'RaOn' which means 'live cheerfully/delightfully'), smart, and beautiful. In the novel, she's a famous advisor in the town, people who don't know her real identity, her clients, etc called her by her nickname '삼놈이' (Samnomie). They call her Samnomie because s(he)'s so good in these 3 aspects: s(he) has good appearance/good looking, good at talking, and good at writing. Her way of thinking is quite interesting and this is one of reasons why Yeong was interested with her right in their first meeting. They discussed so many things and have arguments at that time since both of them come from different circumtances and environments. But at the end, Yeong said that s(he)'s an interesting person.

Despite her cheerful and cute side, this petite girl has gone through so much pain since she's the breadwinner of her family. She tried to survive not only for her but also for her sick sister (Danhee) and her old mother. The reason why she decided to entered the palace is also because of this. One day, her sick sister needs big amount of money because of her illness, so she agreed to sign the 3 years contract to entered the palace as an eunuch in order to get the money in advance (promise from the senior eunuch who courted her to the palace). It's not easy to live in the palace, sometimes she wants to escape from that place but when she remembered about the 3 years contract and her family, she decided to survive in the palace no matter what. Hong Ra On is indeed a cheerful and strong girl.

10 hours ago, uglypearl said:

If people will comment that Kim YooJung doesn't look like a boy when she disguised in this drama ...

Meet her brother... Kim BuGun. YooJung definitely looks like her brother.

Agree! Kim Boo Geun is indeed the male version of her. Yoojung and her two siblings have such similar features, amazing genes.

Moreover, Raon herself is so beautiful even people who know her as 'Samnomie' sometimes think that s(he)'s too pretty to be a boy. The fact that she's still pretty even after crossdressing is not a problem at all.

Guest MaknaeC

I love what I've seen so far. Also love all the hanbok from the eunuch robe until the court ladies robe. I personally can't wait to see Yoojung and her eunuch attire, also this particular red robe and its owner in motion. I love sageuk and for me the whole traditional beautiful things in it, such as hanbok, play an important role, and this Yeong's red robe really caught my eyes. PBG's good proportion and his gorgeous robe will be such a treat to us.

HGLlIQM.jpg

About the teaser, I personally love the 2nd batch of teaser more than the first one because those pictures 'told' more stories than the 1st one, not to mention the undeniable chemistry that we can see through those pictures. It's not too much if I ask video teaser for the next release right? A short teaser after the end of Beautiful Mind episodes this coming Monday-Tuesday would be nice :D