melleri

Girl's Day's Hyeri cries in concern about her popularity

By alim17    11 hours ago    24,719    3,910    23
Girls-Day-Yura-Hyeri_1460648221_af_org.j

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Looks like female idols left and right are crying these days... Cheer up, girls!

On April 14, Girl's Day's Yura and Hyeri appeared on the show 'Happy Together 3,' where the latter shed tears when the topic of her popularity came up.  Yura said,"Even after Hyeri became very popular, she was really the same person.  There was nothing different from usual."

Hyeri admitted, "I couldn't help but feel guilty," suggesting that becoming very popular in comparison to the rest of the members in the group made her feel bad and concerned about the others.  She continued, "But the unnies keep telling me it's okay and support me, so..." relaying her gratitude.

Jun Hyun Moo helped her out with, "Even when they all do well, when one person stands out, the person receiving hot attention gets concerned, right?"  Yura said, "If Hyeri had changed, we would have been upset, too, but even during her hard schedule and only getting to sleep one to two hours, Hyeri does aegyo for us, so we're grateful, end up supporting her, and we've become even more cemented." 

SEE ALSO: AKP Beta Update: Community Ranking + Prizes!

Hyeri added, "We don't talk about this amongst ourselves."  Still, looks like they get to hang out once in a while!  The two revealed, "Not too long ago, we went and ate enough meat for five people at a barbecue place.  After eating flying fish roe mixed rice, steamed eggs, muksabal, and bean paste stew, we finished up a melon bingsoo.  We must have big stomachs."

Sponsored by Revcontent

YOU MAY LIKE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VARIETY

Hyeri shows off her pretty younger sister

By alim17    10 hours ago    23,975    4,674    42
Hyeri_1460649995_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Girl's Day's member Hyeri showed off her sister on the April 14 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3'!  A picture taken with her sister was shown, impressing everybody with their great gene pool.

She revealed, "My younger sister is preparing to become a stewardess."  The picture of her sister shows how she could be a part of a girl group and looks just like Hyeri, too.

SEE ALSO: What did Hyeri do after controversy arose surrounding her casting in 'Reply 1988'?

The other people on the show teased her with, "The younger sister seems more like the older sister."  Hyeri agreed with, "That's right.  We hear that a lot.  She's 21 this year.  She told me that she was directly and personally called by the broadcasting company.  Asking her to come out on a program.  I tried telling her that I could go out with her, but she's extremely shy.  I even asked her in advance if I could talk about her on the show and got her permission."  Looks like her sister is a very private person, then, and has no interest in joining her sister in stardom!  

Hyeri_1460649828_hyeri_sis.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/hyeri-shows-off-her-pretty-younger-sister

VARIETY

Guess how many multi-millions Hyeri is earning from endorsements

By jubilantj    8 hours ago    13,303    2,301    27
Hyeri_1460650001_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Girl's Day's Hyeri is making a lot of money from all of her endorsement deals, and she wasn't afraid to talk about it on the April 14 airing of 'Happy Together.'

The MC's said she is "the 10 Billion KRW ($8.7 million USD) girl." When asked how much of the profits she gets to keep, she replied, "a part of it." The MC's asked again, "a big portion?" And Hyeri said, "I receive a large portion of the profits." When the MC's asked Yura if she envied Hyeri, she said she did, which resulted in a big hug from Hyeri.

However, all the deals she's snagged thus far must not be enough for Hyeri, who professed her ambition to land a maekju (Korean beer) endorsement gig. She said, "I really like fizzy drinks so I want to film a maekju CF."

SEE ALSO: What did Hyeri do after controversy arose surrounding her casting in 'Reply 1988'?

Hyeri then showcased her expressions that she had prepared for a 'soju CF' and a 'maekju CF,' bringing amusement onto the set. I guess we should be looking forward to Hyeri's next endorsement with 'Chamyiseul' or maybe 'Cass'!

VARIETY

Hyeri reveals the surprising thing that happened before filming a 'Reply 1988' scene

By alim17    7 hours ago    15,990    1,318    7
Girls-Day-Hyeri_1460652518_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Girl's Day's Hyeri revealed the unfortunate thing that happened while she was filming for tvN's 'Reply 1988.'

On 'Happy Together 3' on April 14, she revealed a behind story.  She first stated,"When I was young, three people lived together: me, my mom, and my younger sister.  When there was financial improvement, five people lived together.  After that, my grandmother passed away."

SEE ALSO: AKP Beta Update: Community Ranking + Prizes!

Regarding the tears that just kept falling during her scene in 'Reply 1988' in which she found out about her grandmother's death, Hyeri revealed, "This is my first time saying this, but the day before I filmed this scene, my grandmother [actually] passed away. This situation became reality, so it was very hard for me.  I managed to film the drama scene. She passed away suddenly.  She was old and in pain, but she suddenly passed away in her sleep."

She then added, "I was having a hard time then, but people so greatly enjoyed [the drama], so that made me happy."

May Hyeri's grandmother rest in peace.

Hyeri_1460652491_201604150033210410_1.jp

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/hyeri-reveals-the-surprising-thing-that-happened-before-filming-a-reply-1988-scene

VARIETY

Girl's Day's Hyeri jokes about why she doesn't hand over her profits to her mom

By jubilantj    9 hours ago    13,264    1,408    8
Hyeri_1460650796_af_org.jpg

Girl's Day's Hyeri was one of the guests on the April 14 airing of 'Happy Together,' talking about all the dough that's rolling in from her endorsement deals and what she does with all that dough. 

While most celebs claim that they hand over all their money to their parents, Hyeri was a bit more forward, telling the MC's that she manages her own finances. She said, "I take care [of my own money]. If I get such a large amount of money all of a sudden, then even though it's my mom..." trailing off. She then said, "I gave my mom a card," bringing laughter with her honest and witty answer.

Hyeri_1460655121_hyeri.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/girls-days-hyeri-jokes-about-why-she-doesnt-hand-over-her-profits-to-her-mom

What did Hyeri do after controversy arose surrounding her casting in 'Reply 1988'?

By jubilantj    5 hours ago    9,302    855    8
Hyeri_1460656345_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Hyeri's got no worries, and she just blazes through all hardships with her happy-go-lucky attitude!

That much is apparent from all the stories she told on the April 14 airing of 'Happy Together,' especially regarding how she was cast for 'Reply 1988' and how she handled the controversy surrounding her casting

Hyeri amused the MC's with a lively story of how she was selected to play Deok Sun, saying, "I was just sitting there without thinking anything. Then they suddenly told me to read the script. The reaction was just lukewarm. Since I didn't have any expectations, I was feeling grateful that they even called me out to the audition, but then they told me that they'll see me again. During the second audition round, there was a character named Deok Sun. They told me, 'We're family now,' but I pretended that I didn't know what they were talking about.

SEE ALSO: What do the producers of 'Reply 1988' have to say about the complaints against Hyeri's casting?

On the complaints that people raised regarding her casting, Hyeri said, "I didn't know that people would be so concerned. So the director and I started to get concerned too. But I actually gained more energy from that concern and worked even harder.

VARIETY

Girl's Day members spend more time with one another than with their boyfriends?

By jubilantj    42 minutes ago    6,845    776    7
Yura-Hyeri_1460652893_af_org.jpg
Hyeri and Yura discussed the fast friendship that they share on the April 14 episode of 'Happy Together.'

When the MC's remarked, "You guys must not like it when you get boyfriends. Because your time with each other would decrease." Hyeri replied, "If we do get a boyfriend, we share the time with him with each other."

Wait, so the BF's get to spend time with multiple members of Girl's Day?!

Yura added, "Even if we get boyfriends, we [still] spend a lot of time together. Because we share our time together so often, it feels like we've known each other since we were born. I feel like I know [Hyeri] better than my mom. Just by looking at her eyes, I pretty much know how she's feeling. We know each other too well."

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day's Yura ranks herself in top 3 for female idols with the best bodies

Hyeri also revealed, "We're still living in dorms. We've been living there for six years." When Jun Hyun Moo asked if they want to continue living together, Hyeri answered, "I'm planning on moving out," while Yura said, "Yes," contradicting the earlier claims that they are nearly inseparable. Maybe it's time for Yura to let her child go?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/girls-day-members-spend-more-time-with-one-another-than-with-their-boyfriends

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hyeri attended SBS Awards Festival 2016, and won New Actor award for her role in Entertainer...and she's sure didn't get lonely since her Ssamundong friend Sunwoo join her onstage since he won the same award.

C1Al83IUAAEn9OE.jpgCongratulations.... Hyeri really looks radiant with her long, honey blond hair 

Archived