Lee Hye Ri 이혜리

melleri

21 hours ago, melissala said:

Thanks for keeping this thread active!

I wonder if she'll announce any acting project soon.  Though I think GsD will have a comeback first.  

Her popularity is no joke! 

Forbes 40 Korea Power Celebrity 2016

1. EXO

2. Yoo Ah In

3. Hyeri

4. SNSD

5. Kim Soo Hyun

6. Big Bang

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/forbes-korea-reveals-top-40-power-celebrities-of-2016-exo-keeps-top-spot/

Forbes Korea Reveals Top 40 “Power Celebrities” of 2016, EXO Keeps Top Spot

Forbes Korea releases their list of the “Top 40 ‘Power Celebrities of’ 2016.” The list is curated in consideration of sales, frequency of media exposure, and evaluation of expertise.

Idol boy group EXO tops the list for the second year in a row. This year, actorYoo Ah In follows in second place, seeing success with the film “Veteran” and drama “Six Flying Dragons.” Girl’s Day member Hyeri is in third place, having starred in the hit cable drama “Reply 1988″ and becoming a “Queen of CFs” with eight commercials filmed last year and 10 more coming up.

“Nation’s MC” Yoo Jae Suk rises to 15th place from 21st last year. Fellow emcees Kim Gura and Jun Hyun Moo are new entries into the ranking. ActorLee Kwang Soo is also new, having become a Hallyu star through the success of “Running Man” in Asia.

Girls’ Generation, sports star Kim Yuna, BIGBANG, and Yoo Jae Suk have been in this ranking for eight years in a row.

See the complete list below.

1. EXO (singer)
  2. Yoo Ah In (actor)
  3. Hyeri (singer)
  4. Girls’ Generation (singer)
  5. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)
  6. BIGBANG (singer)
  7. Park In Bee (Inbee Park) (athlete)
  8. Jun Ji Hyun (actor)
  9. IU (singer)
  10. Kang Jung Ho (athlete)
  11. Cha Seung Won (actor)
  12. SHINee (singer)
  13. Kim Yuna (Yuna Kim) (athlete)
  14. Hwang Jung Min (actor)
  15. Yoo Jae Suk (MC)
  16. Son Heung Min  (athlete)
  17. Choo Shin Soo (athlete)
  18. Ryu Hyun Jin (athlete)
  19. Son Yeon Jae (athlete)
  20. AOA (singer)
  21. Baek Jong Won (cuisine researcher)
  22. Yoo Hae Jin (actor)
  23. Ha Jung Woo (actor)
  24. Lee Jung Jae (actor)
  25. Kim Gura (MC)
  26. Girl’s Day (singer)
  27. Shin Dong Yup (MC)
  28. SISTAR (singer)
  29. Ki Sung Yueng (athlete)
  30. Lee Kwang Soo (actor)
  31. Lee Min Ho (actor)
  32. Taeyeon (singer)
  33. Seolhyun (singer)
  34. Zico (singer)
  35. Zion.T (singer)
  36. Jun Hyun Moo (MC)
  37. Hani (singer)
  38. Oh Dal Soo (actor)
  39. Suzy (singer)
  40. Lee Byung Hun (actor)

The interview with Hyeri and the profiles of the top 40 will be available in the March issue of Forbes Korea.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/hyeri-exposes-the-crazy-amount-of-money-she-made-from-all-her-advertisements

Hyeri exposes the crazy amount of money she made from all her advertisements

The February 24 airing of SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' revolved around trending star Hyeri

The idol, whose fame shot through the roof after playing the role of Deok Seon on 'Reply 1988,' was revealed to have snagged a total of 30 ad gigs and earned over 10 billion KRW (~$8.09 million USD) ! 

Well, there must be a reason for her popularity right? According to Hyeri herself, her popularity can be attributed to her "boyish and manly side." Further, the idol said, "I'm a bit of a ditz and weird." If we may dare so, we think you're very, very, very far from manly or weird. 

Hyeri also talked about her recent rise in popularity, saying, "I was shocked about my popularity. I'm so thankful and happy." 

You've worked really hard so you deserve all the attention Hyeri! 

4 hours ago, melissala said:

I hope she turns it down.  The writer is terrible. :sweatingbullets:

Word. I'm with ya on that.

Here's the article from Soompi. Interestingly, the wording makes it sound like Bo Gum hasn't completely turned it down...

Hyeri Is Considering a Role in Upcoming SBS Drama

Hyeri Is Considering a Role in Upcoming SBS Drama

A representative for Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri reveled she is reviewing a role in SBS’s “Ddandara” (working title).

On March 3, the representative told news outlet OSEN, “We have received a script for ‘Ddandara’ and are considering starring in it. However, her appearance is not confirmed.”

So far, there have been no confirmed actors for the show, though Ji Sung is said to be considering a role. While rumors of Park Bo Gum appearing in the drama had surfaced, the actor made it clear that nothing was decided yet.

“Ddandara” will air in April after “Please Come Back, Mister” is over.

Meanwhile, the drama is held in the current music scene of 2016, where the Korean Wave has built a large market for Korean entertainment. It tells the story of love, music, and passion and will provide support to both the youth and their parents, who have to watch their children suffer and grow.

4 hours ago, melissala said:

Seems she's in talk to star in Entertainer, the same drama Bogum just turned down 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/ji-sung-park-bo-gum-courted-for-new-drama-entertainer/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/park-bo-gum-bows-out-of-entertainer-ji-sung-still-considering/

I hope she turns it down.  The writer is terrible. :sweatingbullets:

me too

i dont really find the story plot that much interesting. really hope she turns it down and waits for a couple of months before deciding next project. too hasty seems kinda risky

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/05/girls-days-hyeri-taken-to-emergency-room-due-to-high-fever/

She was all smile and hyper last night :"( jumping around, dancing, singing, and waving to all her fans in the concert...

Hyeri dear, please take a full rest for you to recover :"(
I'd rather to not see you back on screen soon than to see you in a bad shape T__T
Have some strength!! This meningitis will be cured :") You're a strong girl and we're praying for you!!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/girls-days-hyeri-slowing-regaining-health/

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Slowly Regaining Health

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Slowly Regaining Health

Girl’s Day member Hyeri is slowly regaining her health.

After being diagnosed with meningitis, an inflammation of the brain membranes that can be caused by bacterial or viral infection, Hyeri was admitted to a hospital for treatment.

On March 7, Hyeri’s management agency, Dream Tea Entertainment provided another update about Hyeri’s condition, indicating that things are looking up. “[Hyeri] is currently in the process of regaining her health,” they said. “We think she will gradually regain her health as she stays in the hospital for a few more days.”

“We are continually checking on Hyeri’s health,” the source said. “Once her health is restored, we will proceed with the discharge process, and she will return to her activities.”

Best wishes to Hyeri for a speedy recovery!

Source (1)

thanx god she is recovered.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/05/girls-days-hyeri-taken-to-emergency-room-due-to-high-fever/

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/lee-dong-hwi-shows-his-concern-for-reply-1988-co-star-hyeri-after-hospitalization/

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Hospitalized for Meningitis

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Hospitalized for Meningitis

Update March 6:

Dream Tea Entertainment has revealed that Hyeri has been diagnosed with meningitis, which is the inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain, which can be caused by bacterial or viral infection.

The agency stated, “Hyeri has been admitted to the hospital; she will be staying for a couple of days for treatment.”

Source (1)

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri is currently in the hospital receiving a full medical examination due to a high fever and headache.

According to her agency, Dream Tea Entertainment, the day before, March 5, Hyeri had attended the “Reply 1988” concert after which she returned home to rest.

A source from her agency said, “Hyeri is currently receiving a full examination for her fever and headache. We had to cancel all of her scheduled activities for today, and depending on the results of her exam, we may have to reschedule future activities, as well.”

Closing, the rep stated, “We apologize for causing concern, and we will do our best to aid in Hyeri’s fast recovery.”

Source (1)

41 minutes ago, deeand said:

“Once her health is restored, we will proceed with the discharge process, and she will return to her activities.”

I wanna see her back on screen.. especially looking forward to Girl's Day comeback.. but..
Can't she just rest at home for a week or so before continuing her activities? :cry:
resting at home will be a good healing too

17 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

I wanna see her back on screen.. especially looking forward to Girl's Day comeback.. but..
Can't she just rest at home for a week or so before continuing her activities? :cry:
resting at home will be a good healing too

I think that will dangerous chingu. meningitis is need seriously treatment.

Bacterial Meningitis

Bacterial meningitis is an extremely serious illness that requires immediate medical care. If not treated quickly, it can lead to death within hours -- or lead to permanent damage to the brain and other parts of the body.

Bacterial Meningitis

Bacterial meningitis is usually severe. While most people with meningitis recover, it can cause serious complications, such as brain damage, hearing loss, or learning disabilities.

There are several pathogens (types of germs) that can cause bacterial meningitis. Some of the leading causes of bacterial meningitis in the United States include Haemophilus influenzae (most often caused by type b, Hib), Streptococcus pneumoniae, group B Streptococcus, Listeria monocytogenes, and Neisseria meningitidis.

In the United States, about 4,100 cases of bacterial meningitis, including 500 deaths, occurred each year between 2003–2007.* [1]

http://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/

http://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/bacterial.html

Signs and Symptoms

Nausea,Meningitis infection may show up in a person by a sudden onset of fever, headache, and stiff neck. It will often have other symptoms, such as

• Vomiting,
  • Increased sensitivity to light (photophobia), and
  • Altered mental status (confusion).

The symptoms of bacterial meningitis can appear quickly or over several days. Typically they develop within 3-7 days after exposure.

Babies younger than 1 month old are at a higher risk for severe infections, like meningitis, than older children. In newborns and infants, the classic meningitis symptoms of fever, headache, and neck stiffness may be absent or difficult to notice. The infant may appear to be slow or inactive (lack of alertness), irritable, vomiting or feeding poorly. In young infants, doctors may look for a bulging fontanelle (soft spot on infant’s head) or abnormal reflexes, which can also be signs of meningitis. If you think your infant has any of these symptoms, call the doctor or clinic right away.

Later symptoms of bacterial meningitis can be very severe (e.g., seizures, coma). For this reason, anyone who thinks they may have meningitis should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Diagnosis

If meningitis is suspected, samples of blood or cerebrospinal fluid (near the spinal cord) are collected and sent to the laboratory for testing. It is important to know the specific cause of meningitis because that helps doctors understand how to treat the disease, and possibly how bad it will get. In the case of bacterial meningitis, antibiotics can help prevent severe illness and reduce the spread of infection from person to person (depending on which bacteria are causing the infection).

If bacteria are present, they can often be grown (cultured). Growing the bacteria in the laboratory is important for confirming the presence of bacteria, identifying the specific type of bacteria that is causing the infection, and deciding which antibiotic will work best. Other tests can sometimes find and identify the bacteria if the cultures do not.

Top of Page

Treatment

Bacterial meningitis can be treated effectively with antibiotics. It is important that treatment be started as soon as possible. Appropriate antibiotic treatment of the most common types of bacterial meningitis should reduce the risk of dying from meningitis to below 15%, although the risk remains higher among young infants and the elderly.

Prevention

The most effective way to protect you and your child against certain types of bacterial meningitis is to complete the recommended vaccine schedule. There are vaccines for three types of bacteria that can cause meningitis:

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningococcus),
  • Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus), and
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib).

Antibiotics may be recommended for close contacts of people with meningococcal meningitis. Antibiotics may also be recommended for the entire family if a family member develops severe Hib infection and there’s a high-risk person in the house. This is to decrease the risk of spreading disease to that person, since they are at increased risk for severe disease. Your doctor or local health department will tell you if there’s a high-risk person in your house and whether antibiotics are needed.

Maintaining healthy habits, like not smoking and avoiding cigarette smoke, getting plenty of rest, and not coming into close contact with people who are sick, can also help. This is especially important for young infants, the elderly, and people with a weakened immune system, since they are at increased risk for severe disease.

@deeand No, chinggu :'D I don't mean for her to just rest at home now..
I mean, the agency said once they finish proceeding with the discharge process, she will return to her activities :"
What I would like her to do is.. if she has been discharged, instead of jumping back to her activities right away, resting at home first will be good for her :")
Her body will need more time to rest I believe. So I sorta against what the agency said :cry: ('cause it sounded like they'll let her work once she's discharged

And yes, I know how serious meningitis is..
It could make your body paralyzed and eventually threaten your life if not treated as soon as possible  :bawling:

21 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

Her body will need more time to rest I believe. So I sorta against what the agency said :cry: ('cause it sounded like they'll let her work once she's discharged

ah... I see...

totally agree with you.

remember in Kdrama Producer. Girl group have a pressure to diet and maintain the body. Rarely have a proper meal and must fulfil a hell schedule.

I hope that's only happen in Kdrama. If that happen in reality no wonder Hye ri get hospitalized.

She must been exhausted fulfil CFs,Interviews, Shows etc with his tiny body. And if someone fulfil those schedule without a proper meal, vitamin and rest everyone will get her immune down and easy get infected by diseases.

Get Well Soon Hyeri...

Oh Gosh, I really wished Hyeri didnt suffer bacterial meningitis. That is more fatal than viral meningitis.

This is some fact from CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)

1. Bacterial meningitis is usually severe. While most people with meningitis recover, it can cause serious complications, such as brain damage, hearing loss, or learning disabilities.

2.   Viral meningitis is the most common type of meningitis. It is often less severe than bacterial meningitis, and most people usually get better on their own (without treatment). 

3.  Non-polio enteroviruses are the most common cause of viral meningitis in the United States,

4. Other viruses that can cause meningitis are

5.  Most people with viral meningitis usually get better on their own within 7 to 10 days.

6. Prevention

• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after changing diapers, using the toilet, or coughing or blowing your nose.
  • Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
  • Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, or sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
  • Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your upper shirt sleeve, not your hands.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
  • Stay home when you are sick.

Since Hyeri is better now, presumbably she suffer from viral meningitis. Some virus stay dormant at our body like herpes simplex 2 (cause of cold sore) and could attack if we have weak immune body. Hyeri go get rest and come back stronger!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002538601&gid=999339&cid=1014095

혜리, 어제 오후 퇴원 "당분간 집에서 휴식"[공식]  - hyeri, discharged yesterday afternoon "resting at home for the time being"

so according to this article she's been released from the hospital which i guess means she's recovered quite a bit since being admitted. i hope she gets enough time to relax and come back healthy when the time is right!

Archived