Lee Hye Ri 이혜리

melleri

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyeri mentioning PBG as husband at entertainment weekly february 13'th ... awwww...

tumblr_o2jq58seJH1qfyz9mo5_r1_500.giftumblr_o2jq58seJH1qfyz9mo1_500.giftumblr_o2jq58seJH1qfyz9mo3_500.giftumblr_o2jq58seJH1qfyz9mo4_500.gif

credit : http://shim-kung.tumblr.com/post/139304918948/eyebrow-wiggling-intensifies

Hyeri Sends Message to “Reply 1988” Co-Star Park Bo Gum on “Entertainment Weekly”

Hyeri Sends Message to “Reply 1988” Co-Star Park Bo Gum on “Entertainment Weekly”

On February 13’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Girl’s Day sits down for an interview while filming an advertisement.

The interviewer asks each of the members to pick which potential husband they would choose if they were Hyeri’s character Duk Sun on “Reply 1988” by holding up signs. As Hyeri watches and laughs, the three other members immediately fight over the signs to get the choice they want.

girls day 1

Hyeri doesn’t grab a sign, and so the interviewer asks her which one she’d like. “I’ll live alone!” she replies.

hyeri 1

However, the show rewinds to thirty minutes previously, when Hyeri was being interviewed on her own. At the time, she was asked to say hello to her “husband” from the show, Park Bo Gum. She smiles and says to the camera, “Husband!” and gives two thumbs up.

hyeri 3

“Entertainment Weekly” then shows that the other members have picked the characters played by Ryu Jun Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Lee Dong Hwi as their ideal husbands.

girls day 2

Watch more of Girl’s Day on February 13’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly”!

Source (1)

Hye Ri's shedding her Deok Seon image (Answer Me 1988) to show off her "chic" and "sexy" side...

WmqNKIH.jpg

img credit: http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=145559724198095003

also covered in: http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01161126612551176&DCD=A10102

She said “오르막길만 있는 지루한 인생보다는 비록 시련이 있더라도 올라갔다 내려갔다를 반복하는, 굴곡마저 즐기는 재미있는 인생을 살고싶어요”.And... “연기자로서 자신감을 불어넣어준, 꾸준히 연기하는 배우가 되고 싶다는 생각을 하게 한 소중한 작품”

I think it means something like... "Rather than have a life that's just a boring uphill climb, I would rather live a life that is fun and interesting, repeatedly going up and down and even around the bend, even if I have to go through some ordeals." And... "It's a valuable performance that has instilled [in me] self-confidence in my acting and made me think that I want to be an actress with consistent performance"

I sincerely wish that Hyeri can take this experience (AM88) and continue to grow.

thanks @deeand for updating Hyeri's fansign and instyle magazine pics! I find it hard for her to juggle between singing and acting.. and it certainly confuse me.. I didn't mean to put her down but her singing is just not that good.. she is good at dancing since she is flexible. I hope she can make her way to be an actress instead. I find that kpop group doesn't last long.. dream tea entertainment is rather a small company I hope she can go and join other well known entertainment company which can make her grow further and go far.

2 hours ago, snowy21 said:

thanks @deeand for updating Hyeri's fansign and instyle magazine pics! I find it hard for her to juggle between singing and acting.. and it certainly confuse me.. I didn't mean to put her down but her singing is just not that good.. she is good at dancing since she is flexible. I hope she can make her way to be an actress instead. I find that kpop group doesn't last long.. dream tea entertainment is rather a small company I hope she can go and join other well known entertainment company which can make her grow further and go far.

you're welcome.

actually my husband is a fan of her ke..ke..ke.. so at first I don't really like her.

but now I know why my hubby is a fan of her. I Wish her get a good project that can make her shine more brightly.

12747762_1648084225442300_1443035668_n.j

160216] Girl's Day Hyeri for 1st Look Magazine February Issue 

credit : http://www.thepicta.com/media/1186053142022913758_1544715190

12729505_1543778605950665_1154198892_n.j

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1186125761376470924_1993129656

Thanks for making this thread melissala!  I support Hyeri and can't wait until her next drama. I know the boys Bogum and Junyeol are getting lots of love, so I hope people don't forget about Hyeri who worked so hard as Deoksun!

an older vid from tvN... from the title, there's a bit about her casting as deok seon in answer me 1988.

you get to see a bit of hye ri from childhood all the way up to seonam girls high school and the reason she was cast as deok seon.

Archived