Shin Sung Woo 신성우 [Upcoming Drama Dear My Friends] [Recently wrapped up Moorim School and Mom or Eomma]

hibiscus23

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 chinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're awesome! you're da best of da best! you made it here too! what'll i do w/out you? thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ever so much endlessly! i can't thank you enough, coz i know/realize how busy you are & still manage to come & support me & Shin sung woo! here's my present for you a BB!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/Keyivory/Good%20Thoughts/BettyBoopAnimatedgifsThankYou.gifhttp://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/466/animated-thank-you-image-0036.gifhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/fa/10/30fa10792f67e66c55f864a4e4212577.jpg

They Should Be Together

I think Chanyeol felt more like a son to Shin Seung Woo. I think he does wish to settle down and start a family of his own because he’s not getting any younger. Although there is no spark between him and Lee Sora, I think it would be good if they become a couple. The two of them already had too much experience on being single. Imagine 35 years for him and 20 years for her. They should be together, right?

tumblr_n6mv1brhRi1tv4qq6o1_500.jpgwith Chan yeol, he cld really be his son if SSW married when in his 20s

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2014/12/af_org/lee-so-ra_1418264461_af_org.jpg

i agree they'll be good match, i kinda noticed her sitting with him in Roommate & their age is very close! just a year younger than SSW

roommate-episode-1-1024x479

There they are seated together! they actually look good together!

head2er.jpg

First we have the oldest pair who have lived alone the longest. Singer and actor Shin Seong Woo and Super Model Lee So Ra. On first impressions I have to say I was completely overwhelmed with Shin Seong Woo, he had charm, was funny and typically became the instant mothering figure within the house. In honesty I had never heard of the guy, but by the end of the first episode his name was rolling of my tongue. He is very genuine, but also very playful. As for Lee So Ra, her opening video showed a slightly worried and panicked woman who had spent so long living alone with her dog that she wasn’t sure how she would cope with all of the people under one roof. As the episode progressed there came a point where I felt she was rude towards her other members. I know there is a cultural difference and that the oldest deserve full respect, but I feel she over used this power. It may have been first day nerves, but her first impressions left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

(cr: Japan Korea wave site)

tumblr_n650zlZ3ev1tb2prqo1_400.giftumblr_n650zlZ3ev1tb2prqo1_400.gifSSW is really motherly with chan yeol hahaha

tumblr_n650zlZ3ev1tb2prqo3_400.giftumblr_n650zlZ3ev1tb2prqo4_400.giftumblr_n6526brYEi1tb2prqo4_400.gif

tumblr_n6526brYEi1tb2prqo3_400.giftumblr_n6526brYEi1tb2prqo2_400.gifahhhh so sweet of SSW & Chan yeoltumblr_n6526brYEi1tb2prqo1_400.giftumblr_n6526brYEi1tb2prqo1_400.gif

He really became closer to Chan yeol like his son in Roommate Variety or Reality Show! ahhhh so sweet

tumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno4_250.giftumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno3_250.gif

tumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno2_250.gif

i hope to see Lee Dong Wook & Shin sung make a drama/movie togethertumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno1_250.giftumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno5_500.giftumblr_n7cp9veNiH1qewtvno1_250.gif

source

“Roommates” EXO’s Chanyeol and Shin Sungwoo’s collaboration song to be revealed!

Embedded image permalink

a sketch of SSW & Chan yeol

EXO’s Chanyeol and Shin Sungwoo will reveal the song that they worked on together on this week’s episode of “Roommate”! 

EXO’s Chanyeol showed Shin Sungwoo his own composed song and told the senior singer about his music-composing worries, saying, “Making melodies is difficult”. Chanyeol received compliments from Shin Sungwoo, who discussed strategies and techniques. They came up with the melody and lyrics on the spot together. 

As a senior in the music industry, Shin Sungwoo sympathized strongly with Chanyeol’s struggles, and became a mentor to the junior. The duo has gotten closer through music, showing a special chemistry through melodies and lyrics, stating that writing lyrics and talking about music has advanced their relationship a step closer. 

Fans are curious about how the older generation and new generation music style was combined!

Make sure to watch this week’s episode of “Roommate”, which will air on Sunday, June 8th, at 4:15PM. 

Source: SportsDonga

@hibiscus23, your welcome chingu and btw" I like SSW shirtless showing his six pack that had me drooling lol. I also like what you're doing so far and I know you'll keep it up just like you doing over at your SCU thread. I love the THANK YOU from BB, and I'll make it my business to come back and check out this thread you're much appreciated chingu and will TTY soon :D

1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

@hibiscus23, your welcome chingu and btw" I like SSW shirtless showing his six pack that had me drooling lol. I also like what you're doing so far and I know you'll keep it up just like you doing over at your SCU thread. I love the THANK YOU from BB, and I'll make it my business to come back and check out this thread you're much appreciated chingu and will TTY soon :D

@suchadiva42 chingu glad you liked BB & of course i liked that SSW shirtless too hahaha showing his six pack that makes the two of us, woah isn't he sexy at his age? drool drool! i read in one of the sites a fan posted a comment i think asianwiki or YT i can't recall but she said something like "i'll move to Korea for SSW" hahaha i don't blame her at all! wonder why he isn't attached yet, i can only assume he's engrossed with his career but he was quoted in one of the interviews that he's in relation with someone right now w/c is good!  I'm glad you like what i'm doing & i can always count on your coming here to visit much like what you'd been doing in supporting me & SCU on his thread! i hate to impose on you since i know u got lots of things to do but still manage to come by, and i can't thank u enough chingu! Bless your heart! thnx thnx milln/trilln xxxxx! TTY & g/nite to you for now!

tumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po5_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po2_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po1_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po3_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po6_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po4_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po7_400.jpgtumblr_n8x6fvEkgs1t2u15po8_400.jpg

LOL so cute/funny - from scenes in Roommate Season 1

tumblr_n80pfiSDOJ1tec82zo1_540.jpg

Embedded image permalink

tumblr_n9tlgiOROt1thkwmao1_500.jpg

His roommates & pals!

tumblr_nbpn49QNE41qzvyb2o1_540.jpgtumblr_nbpn49QNE41qzvyb2o3_540.jpg

These two never thought that one day they will be together in a drama Mom but sad they did not have any scenes together

tumblr_n9y94qFca91t2u15po8_540.jpg

tumblr_n9y94qFca91t2u15po1_540.jpg

tumblr_nbn7auV03I1teclfso1_500.png

tumblr_n9ot69qvxW1re4omxo1_540.jpg

I miss the original roommates (Season 1)

tumblr_nb8k8yP5I81t0atado1_540.jpgtumblr_nb736niDNA1tpdl0do1_540.jpg

with EXO Chan Yeol, they became close in Roommate - Mama Shin treats him like a son & they got one thing in common..music

tumblr_n6mv1brhRi1tv4qq6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9iyujOeII1s5vqyro3_540.jpg

Mama Shin as they called him in the show seems to be skillful in cooking! :) woah he's gonna be a great husband! :)

tumblr_n9iyujOeII1s5vqyro2_540.jpg

tumblr_n9mbc0sZ9F1teclfso1_500.png

hahaha i agree with this nineteen year old...he was good looking in his youth but yes she's right he's sexier now than ever!

tumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po1_400.jpgtumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po2_400.jpgtumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po3_400.jpgtumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po4_400.jpgtumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po5_400.jpgtumblr_n98ghqivCN1t2u15po6_400.jpg

Shin Sung Woo Leaving 'Roommate' Due To Departure Of Park Bom, Ga Yeon, And Lee So Ra

Mama Shin leaving "Roommate."

"Mama Shin," after months of appearing on the SBS reality series "Roommate," will be the next cast member to depart the show.

Recently on Twitter, singer/actor Shin Sung Woo announced his plan to leave "Roommate," in part due to the recent departures of Park Bom, Lee Sora, and Ga Yeon.

"I will be leaving the 'Roommate' family," tweeted the 46-year-old on Twitter. "The reason I became a roommate was because I wanted to get closer to my younger juniors and the public, and to fill an empty place in my heart."

"The reason I became a roommate was because I wanted to get closer to my younger juniors and the public, and to fill an empty place in my heart."

With four of the original 11 cast members absent from "Roommate," a rep from the program says it is possible new cast members will join the series soon.

"Nothing's been decided about who will be chosen to join the show as new cast members," said the rep according to allkpop. "However, there's a high possibility that a female member will be cast."

"This is totally breaking my heart," commented MaquillageRN on allkpop. "First Park Bom then So Ra, then Ga Yeon, and now Mama Shin? Now who will be Chanyeol's roommate? I totally don't know if I'll still watch 'Roommate.' I will miss the original roommates."

On August 15, members of YG Entertainment performed at the 2014 AIA Real Life NOW Festival, and "Roommate" cast member Park Minwoo was spotted amongst those in attendance. Since Park Bom was there to perform with 2NE1, observers believe the actor was there to support his former castmate.

Sadly, so far, there appears to be no plans for Park Bom to return to the series.

source

(I really miss the original cast esp Mama Shin)

Archived