Shin Sung Woo 신성우 [Upcoming Drama Dear My Friends] [Recently wrapped up Moorim School and Mom or Eomma]

hibiscus23

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight chingu thnx v much for your input here! i can't wait to see both his old dramas but can't find CP online yet which i tried to look for last nite! i also like his looks that way rather than with his beard but in Mom he looks good too! i'm so happy for him that he's got 2 projects in line aside from Mom drama! i heard so much about CP drama but at that time i got so many dramas that i've been following that i never pursued it! :(

You hv a lovely day! TTYL & thnx again

201601102151240.jpg

I noticed he's got a mole by the left side of his lips!

123408_137533_231.jpg

I think he's one of those K actors who's aging gracefully like Ji Jin Hee, Ahn Jae Wok, Jang dong geun & others close to his age!

2015121321121933725_1_99_20151213212304.

Scenes from his new drama Mom during their happy days (with Yoon hee)

366483_153394_5559.jpg

신성우 장서희 엄마

기사이미지

On 1/29/2016 at 7:41 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight chingu thnx v much for your input here! i can't wait to see both his old dramas but can't find CP online yet which i tried to look for last nite! i also like his looks that way rather than with his beard but in Mom he looks good too! i'm so happy for him that he's got 2 projects in line aside from Mom drama! i heard so much about CP drama but at that time i got so many dramas that i've been following that i never pursued it! :(

You hv a lovely day! TTYL & thnx again

@hibiscus23, I have seen Country Princess on Soompi TV at the time. Unfortunately, Viki bought out Soompi TV, and somehow managed to destroy many of the old treasured drama that Soompi TV had (via Kdrama, via Crunchyrole. They all kept the subs, except for Viki!   :cold_sweat::angry:

Anyway, the drama does have a channel on Viki.  Some of the old drama are subbed even if they say there are no subs (at least, this is what one of my friends told me.) So, check it out.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29469c-country-princess

Have a great weekend.!

57 minutes ago, irilight said:

@hibiscus23, I have seen Country Princess on Soompi TV at the time. Unfortunately, Viki bought out Soompi TV, and somehow managed to destroy many of the old treasured drama that Soompi TV had (via Kdrama, via Crunchyrole. They all kept the subs, except for Viki!   :cold_sweat::angry:

Anyway, the drama does have a channel on Viki.  Some of the old drama are subbed even if they say there are no subs (at least, this is what one of my friends told me.) So, check it out.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29469c-country-princess

Have a great weekend.!

@irilight thanks chingu, i was able to find it on viki as well though i'm not keen watching there coz of too many ads plus it's asking me thru adobe to store info in my computer which i'm not comfortable with i watched some epis anyway even with that pop up window on the screen LOL!! too bad eh that soompi TV sounds like viki has changed a lot, i used to watch most of the kdramas there a few yrs ago w/out any probs but they became so greedy i guess! i like dramacool these days but sad they don't hv CP drama now i'm starting to look at Tropical Nights on DC, it seems good too! SSW is playing a cold husb and a doctor i believe, i'm just on epis 1 so i can't wait! you're right he looked good in both dramas! :)

you too hv a gr8 w/end! TTY next time! thnx again!

Archived