Shin Sung Woo 신성우 [Upcoming Drama Dear My Friends] [Recently wrapped up Moorim School and Mom or Eomma]

hibiscus23

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight chingu i'm liking TNID drama, i'm glued i feel for the lead charac, how she's been treat unkindly by her husb & inlaws! i had to put CP on hold coz i can't watch fast enough fr viki w/many commercials but i found another site altho no subs but i think i'll continue there instead of viki! :) thnx for recommending these two dramas!

20140511_1399809213_17312900_1.jpg

On the 11th, SBS broadcasted the second episode of ‘’Roommate’’ in which 2NE1’s Park Bom charmed everyone while shaving Shin Sungwoo’s beard.

It started when the cast talked about chores and chose Shin Sungwoo as the chef, however Park Bom shared her thoughts about his beard to which they ended up in an agreement, that Shin Sungwoo would shave his beard the same day. Shin Sungwoo revealed that ‘’Park Bom talks in a really pretty/ charmingly way. Her requests can’t be declined, she has that way of talking that you cant decline it’’.

In addition Park Bom had the honour to shave Shin Sungwoo’s beard and took a certification shot with Jo Seho and Gayeon. After they we’re done Park Bom charmed viewers with her celebration dance, 2NE1’s signature dance moves to ‘’Fire’’.

Source: TVreport

Translated By: Yasmine@WeLoveBom

-----------

We heart Shin Sung-Woo. He's so maternal and sexy at the same time!! Korean Drama Intro: Roommate
1y

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XncgOmiFDY4/U36FDHjQCUI/AAAAAAAAAxE/NCO-UZc3Io0/s1600/couch.png

SBSRM1.jpg

WE19622526_w1700.jpg

Spoiler

Episode 1 tackles the introductions with a look into their audition interviews. First up, the "senior" residents, actor/singer Shin Sung Woo and supermodel Lee So Ra.  Frankly, I've never heard of these two before, probably because they became famous way before I became interested in the kdrama world.  Sung Woo has been living alone for 30 years, while So Ra for 20. Both have a mature air to them, but while Sung Woo seems happy to live with others, So Ra seems a lot more anxious as even being with her family makes her uncomfortable. I'm already sensing there will be a whole new following for Sung Woo, the hot, gentle ajusshi!
bcook: Mine!! Mine!! Hands off Jo!! That hair! That beard! rwwwar. The age difference is ok. I'll give him blasian babies and he'll teach them how to rock. This is love people! Don't come between us. Lee So Ra was on strong heart. She didn't impress me in episode 1 (and 2 actually). Some of that might be editing because in ep 3 she seemed pretty fun.

excerpt from a fan who loves shin sung wook in this variety show

Shin+Sung+Woo.png

image.jpg

Shin Sung Woo – he is definitely on the mature side, probably the person with the highest maturity level. He also accepts a lot form the younger members, like for example shaving his beard, after all it can be a major change after having it for 5 years. I like how he is genuinely nice towards the younger ones, asking them to eat their meals on time or asking if they eat anything and if they didn’t he would prepare something not matter the hour.

SBSRM6.jpg

Msv_ZV.jpg

“Roommate” Shin Sung Woo Confesses to Having a Girlfriend

Shin Sung Woo, also known as the loving mother and chef of “Roommate,” has confessed to being in a serious relationship!

On the July 6 episode of SBS’ “Roommate,” the celebrity roommates had a guest over as Lee Dong Wook invited actor Lee Duk Hwa over to their humble home. 

As the members greeted the industry senior and got to know each other, Lee Duk Hwa asked Shin Sung Woo, “You have passed the time to get married, right? How about now?” and made the singer blush upon the sudden question about his private life.

Seeing his reaction, Lee Duk Hwa joked, “Don’t get married,” but Shin Sung Woo replied, “I am slowly thinking about it.”

Lee Duk Hwa continued to ask, “Do you have a lover?” to which Shin Sung Woo answered, “Yes, I do,” and confessed to being in a relationship. 

shin sung woo

ummh wonder who's the lucky girl :)

shin-sung-woo_1409506476_af_org.jpg

Shin Sung Woo, or 'Mama Shin' as he was affectionately called, is the latest cast member to drop out of SBS's troubled show, 'Roommate'.

He revealed his intentions on Twitter earlier today. "I will quit 'Roommate' because my roommate so many busy [sic] ... seems to be difficult to get close with new members.." he posted. "Members who are dear to me, as from the beginning i miss. my family from begin [sic] ... i want a family !..... this is ..."

He followed up his broken English with a more fluid Korean explanation. "I will be leaving the 'Roommate family. The reason I became a roommate was because I wanted to get closer to my younger juniors and the public, and to fill an empty place in my heart," he wrote. "However, as they leave one by one, I get the feeling this is my time to exit. Please keep supporting the new members who will be entering soon! I will be together with my juniors in my heart. Please keep loving Roommate and show the remaining family your love!"

With the increasing number of cast departures and the possible inclusion of new members, will you still be watching the show?

(cr: allkpop)

-------------------------

He must've been close to the original cast & we can't blame him for leaving! :((:anguished:

2.jpg?type=w740

Not sure if this is Shin's eomma as i read in hangeul the small character in the picture such as shin's name & after his name written 'eomma kim nul jang something' but i can't confirm that although i can read hangeul but still can't u/stand what i'm reading LOL!!! need a refresher in hangeul lessons!

3.jpg?type=w740

Archived