[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for the pictures everyone :D 

Okay, I really like the blouse and paired with the white skirt, so simple yet classy:wub:  It's so Kyo... I hope she will update her ig tonight. Maybe someone is missing her at home :phew: woops...

She's so pretty, agree SJK?

1459760115.jpg

:lol:

sorry to rain on your parade guys, but don't forget to VOTE while watching :) SJK vote is stable for now but SHK vote is slightly really slightly dropping. the accumulative percentage remain constant tho.

1.5 hours left!! I think we should watch the percentage closely in the last hour, even in the last minute. We might be able to see her on the red carpet again if we are able to do this :) 

THANK YOU for sharing SHK pictures everyone! @kristy86 i love her skirt too, there are a few skirts she wore that i like so much. 

for those that are interested, SHK is seated at the prob the most VIP table of the evening.

she's accompanied by and sitting right next to her is the Vogue China Editor-in-Chief - Angelica Cheung, then yao chen another a-lister actress (in 2014, Time named Yao on the list of 100 global celebrities and the 83rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes), then zhou xun (famous critically acclaimed actress who has won many awards) and who is practically the face of chanel for china - both are top a-listers in china.

2337cacbd1c8a786ed9254cb6009c93d71cf5067

cr: pic weibo as marked

16 minutes ago, 2cents said:

for those that are interested, SHK is seated at the prob the most VIP table of the evening.

she's accompanied by and sitting right next to her is the Vogue China Editor-in-Chief - Angelica Cheung, then yao chen another a-lister actress (in 2014, Time named Yao on the list of 100 global celebrities and the 83rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes), then zhou xun (famous critically acclaimed actress who has won many awards) and who is practically the face of chanel for china - both are top a-listers in china.

Thanks so much for the info @2cents Here a much closer pic of them! :)

07c16600213fb80eae7b6a1231d12f?async&ran

-credit baidu-

I'm lost for words now. Thank you so much for being Song Hye Kyo, it's pleasure to my eyes to see you with your radiant beauty and bright smiles after feels like years of hiatus. And it is so true that when you are in love, happiness cannot be hidden. ^_^

13256652_1656523294671979_2030828383_n_z

13249931_1742518842683594_505367383_n_zp

Credit to songhyekyo2211 & sonoraning @IG.

Archived