[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows thanks so much for your hard work in organizing the messages, I'm sure it is a lot of works. I really appreciate it, how I wish I could help. I always pray you will get to meet SJK and SHK face to face even just for few seconds. You have worked so hard and I really hope you will enjoy your time there, fighting! 

OMO @Chellsee  the mag cover. He's so cute and handsome, I like his eyes and eyebrows the most. What a good looking young man :wub: @cristapark lol on the human GPS, even SHK herself asked him in her ig post, which group does he belongs too, poor puppy :lol: I bet he is sooo close with both of them :D Maybe we can kidnap him :phew: Kidding... 

HK update her ig again :D 

Btw, I was watching the bts again last night, lol. I miss them so much. I keep repeating this scene :lol:

gMzcfAG.gif

I just love JK's expression and body language here. It's like he's so annoyed by the fact that HK is really enjoying the "view" haha, how he moves one step backward and looked so jealous. HK can only smile that mysterious smile (to me her smile here is mysterious, lol) in my mind it's the way she says: Sorry honey, I got carried away.

This is just me who's reading too much into their actions :relaxed:  But I can stare at them for a whole day with this silly grin plastered on my face. They are so adorable. 

2 minutes ago, MeeLiea Khafni said:

Kyo unnie update but she delete 2 picture again... 

I dont know what picture is that... 

I think she deleted the Elle cover photo and one of the recent songs about feelings

Kudos to our lady, with the advanced level of ninja, she surely knows how to keep information privately and surprises us in the most unexpected ways. I was in the office and had to try as much as I can to refrain myself from screaming after seeing her photo of Chanel invitation. If it means she will attend the event, I need to prepare mobile capacity to save her photos as well as get myself sun-glasses to ensure that my eyes won't be dazzled by her beauty. 

Today is SongSong day and it is such a great news to start a new week. We have Chanel show - Baeksang award - Joong Ki's FM to excited about, my heart is fluttering like crazy and my energy is boosted to the peak. Happy sailing, my comrades <3

Hi everyone! Just joined this thread a few seconds ago but I have been following this thread for quite some time. I really enjoyed everything I read here :) I am a solid kikyo shipper. I have never been this obsessed with a korean drama and a korean lead actor and actress before. 

I really hope they become real couple in the nearest future.

Thanks to the admin and all kikyo shippers for this thread. BTW, does anyone know which scenes are Song Joong Ki's favorite in DOTS? Did he mention them in any of his FM? I just read from Song Hye Kyo's interview by Star1 and she mentioned that Joong Ki's favorite scene is the blood type scene...

will appreciate anyone who answers my curiosity.

Again, thank you! 

Aja aja fighting!

#kikyo #songsong

Stars’ Yearbook Photos: Female

Here are five top celebrities’ yearbook photos. Did they change a lot?

Song Hye Kyo

Actress Song Hye-kyo, who played a lead role in popular drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is really beautiful, then and now.

*****skip unrelated topic*****

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

Kudos to @joongkyo @angieknows, thanks for making ways to organize the shippers message for our couple, have a safe trip and enjoy your stay and time exploring..looking forward for your updates and post with @~*kYo~* and others SS shipper who will be able to attends on the Baeksang Arts Awards night...

Can some SS fans stop embarrassing all of us by writing nonsense on Yeji's latest post. She's talking about HER WEDDING!...instead of congratulating her, some people insist on typing nonsense and delusional stuff about SS.

Why in the world would Yeji do a wedding countdown for them?  She has her own life too, y'know. It's not like her IG is an announcement board for only SS related posts....if you all  can't congratulate her - at least don't spam her IG post about her special day with comments about SS. It's embarrassing, annoying , irritating and many other things. 

Why are some SS fans so immature?. If you don't understand what she's typing in Korean .. then why comment at all?. Why do you just make up your delusional theories.

SO - NO! THAT POST IS NOT ABOUT SS!. So just leave Yeji alone - And leave the rest of Kyo's friends alone.

Just In: Lee Kwangsoo confirmed to guest in Song Joong ki fan meeting in Hong Kong on 6/11 

Awww such an endearing bromance between SJK & LKS :) btw so happy that we'll get to see beautiful Kyo tomorrow for Chanel event

image_19.jpeg

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Can some SS fans stop embarrassing all of us by writing nonsense on Yeji's latest post. She's talking about HER WEDDING!...instead of congratulating her, some people insist on typing nonsense and delusional stuff about SS.

Why in the world would Yeji do a wedding countdown for them?  She has her own life too, y'know. It's not like her IG is an announcement board for only SS related posts....if you all  can't congratulate her - at least don't spam her IG post about her special day with comments about SS. It's embarrassing, annoying , irritating and many other things. 

Why are some SS fans so immature?. If you don't understand what she's typing in Korean .. then why comment at all?. Why do you just make up your delusional theories.

SO - NO! THAT POST IS NOT ABOUT SS!. So just leave Yeji alone - And leave the rest of Kyo's friends alone.

If only I could tag all the SS shippers with this post...It's really infuriating to see some nonsense comments being posted on SNS...

I just checked IG, ohh how embarassing, that people are from my home country :sweatingbullets:

Sent them PM to remove their comment hope they'll remove it soon. Hope they're not bashing me, i'm too old for that.

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Agree, it is hilarious.. Why on earth would SS announce thru her? If they wanted to announce, I am sure will be by SJK if not SHK herself. 

Archived