[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

This forum is moving so fast that I can only lurk and read in order to catch up everyday.  Congrats to everybody who won the tickets and I hope some of you can make it to the show.  Also happy belated birthday to J (thank you for all that you do for this forum).  I rarely wear make up but because of SHK flawless skin (she is so beautiful) that I will pick up some Laneige and hope that I can retain my look like her ;) (yeah I wish).  Just to touch on the "best friends" comment; my husband and I were best friends for a long time before we got married.  I honestly never thought of him in a romantic way until he was planning to leave for a new job that I got really worry...what if he meet somebody and I don't see or speak with him anymore....and here we are, with kids.  So in my opinion, rarely do a guy and gal are best friends without a lot of attachment.  This "best friends" label and his personal pictures really cement my belief that they do have a lot of affections between them :).

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm looks to me it's the scene where she went to explain herself regarding her senior? But she didn't hold any book and there is only 1 table in dots? Think Boni crew is not depicting the exact scene out from dots but more like how they want to see it instead? And why is SHK a rabbit and SJK a FOX? ROFL

is that a fox? 

Also please please please do not go hijack dispatch post on the newlywed couple on how you want SS to get married! What has other people getting married got to do with SS? Aigooo

Hello Comrades!

First of all, a belated Happy Birthday to @joongkyo! I know it is a very late birthday wish but i hope you had a spectacular birthday celebration yesterday and more all the happiness in the world will be yours..

I'm still back reading at currently at page 808. Phew..this thread is moving so smooth nowadays and it makes me so happy even though i'm quite behind nowadays:sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much to all Chingus who has posted the updates/translations/pics/vids. And yes, SHK photos for Elle magazine is just so gorgeous, beautiful and breath taking. And, it blends really well with Jeju-island where the photo shoot took place. What makes me happy more is i can see that she looks so happy these days and she looks blooming :wub: in that photo shoot. Her face looks so radiant, fresh and full of happiness and love. I bet that comes from the happiness and peace that she feels deep down inside. 

Okay, i need to go back to my back reading mode now. Lots to catch up! I leave you guys with this, two beautiful people with infectious smile:wub:

12-2_zpso4buq0bs.jpg

'Hmm...I can do the breakdown of the other scenes if you want me too. The section called "Big Boss" - again, I feel like many things get lost in translation.'

@joongkyo : happy belated birthday to you ... if u hv the time, can u pls do more translation on the section 'big boss'? Thanks in advance...:)

On 5/21/2016 at 3:17 PM, joongkyo said:

Okay, I was so excited that I missed the most important thing!. So re-posting the whole thing

http://m.yizhibo.com/l/2MNpQXmMcOHdr3LD.html

He said "here we have the FAMOUS (*yep, missed this part) Ms. Lee ...Teacher Lee".

Ms. Lee laughed and said "Omo. I'm Ms. Lee?. Teacher Lee?"

SJK - "This person is very famous (*so he knows that she's famous amongst SS fans because I doubt that SJK fans are hounding her..lol!) . I heard that Ms. LEE RECEIVED GIFTS FROM SOME FANS.....SAY THANK YOU TO THE FANS!

MS. LEE - "THANK YOU!"

He also said

• Manager's name is Kang De Won (?), apparently his manager has loads of fans. 
  • Asked managed to move at the back since Manager's face is big..lol.
  • Asked manager if he's drunk.
  • Appeared to be mystified and amazed at how Korean people could also be part of the live-chat. (*lol..he have some weird explanation about having wi-fi allows anyone to log in...weirdo.)
  • Asked us if we're leaving messages on LKS's instagram (?). Does he want us to spam LKS?
  • Said he needs to go rehearse for the fan-meeting.

Thank you for the translation, @joongkyo and belated happy birthday!!

SJK is just so damn adorable. He really looks like he is technologically challenged. Lol. In the video, did SJK actually introduced the guy as his manager? Because if he did, it's so cute how he formally introduced his manager while he just assumed that everyone knows who Ms. Lee is supposed to be. SJK, how did you know everyone knows who Ms. Lee is? Ahhhhh. Tralalalala. :P

He seems to be enjoying taking those selfie cams. He probably got a lot of practice using the front facing camera because of his Facetime sessions with someone far away. Excuse my delulu mind. lol. I hope they post more of his selfie cam adventures because it is super adorable! :wub:

@khxy Thank you for sharing SHK's star magazine interview.

About her next project-.

If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

On choosing project

When choosing a project,i would read the script to see if it's interesting.It is unavoidable to have a character that you have acted before.The role that actresses can choose is limited,so if the characters are similar to my previous works,i would think of how to portray her in a better way,that's something that i need to solve.An actress cannot avoid theme that involves romance. Personally,whether it's Kang Mo Yeon or Joo Joon Young (World's Within) or Oh Young (Twtwb),they are very independent characters and this is my deciding factor in choosing a drama/movie. I have no interest in characters that chase a man blindly or someone that has no opinions.

This first part somehow echoes with SJK's interview where he want to to star in the same kind of story... 
My shipper mind tells me this is something one of them discussed, and i guess now both of them are intrigued by it.
And i think IF, I mean IF, HK and JK receive this kind of project.. i think she and he can definitely deliver.... Their past drama TWTWB and NG is a good  example of their acting capabilities for angst character... 
And in DOTS certain scenes has given us a glimpse of their capabilities for angst moment... remember Ep. 12? and EP. 15? Eye staring during Ep 6-7 .... Lol everything always come back to DOTS for me..
So yeah looking forward to their drama and their acting improvement if they, or either one of them can star in this kind of story. 

Let's just put our trust in our OTP to choose the best project.

The good camaraderie of actors and crew

No matter what,the filming of Dots was much longer than the normal drama series.For other dramas, it will take up not more than 3 months but this time it took 6 months.One month in Greece,we spent a lot of time when we returned to Korea too.During those 6 months,everyone had different filming schedule,and  we comfort each other.There were so many actors and crew involved,Joong Ki took care of the Alpha team while i took care of the medical team. Not too long ago,the medical team met up for fried chicken and beer and foreign fans took that picture and posted it on SNS.Fans said "Kang Mo Yeon eats fried chicken and beer again." " Everyday is fried chicken and beer." (Laugh)

"Everyday is fried chicken and beer"  part had me LOL for awhile :D. Having friendship that spans beyond work is good to know.

About her popularity after DOTS:

I am a home body,so i don't really feel the 'realness' of my popularity.Eventhough i read news,comments and understands the popularity of the drama through the ratings but i don't feel it myself.Till recently,when i went overseas to do promotional activites,then i could  feel the 'realness' of the popularity slowly creeping in.I realised the reactions of fans have changed too (laugh) .In the past befors Dots,when they saw me, they would say " Oh Song Hye Kyo" Now i can see that their reactions are more vigorous.I can see from their eyes that they can't wait to take pictures with me.

Her daily life in Korea

I am just like any other girls. When i am not working, my style is to eat and sleep (laugh).What makes it different from other girls,maybe if Song Hye kyo goes to restaurant,she will get a discount (laugh) just like what many people know.I don't feel any discomfort when people like me and recognise me in public.If i feel any discomfort just because of this,then i won't be an actress. It will be more upsetting if one day people don't recognise me anymore.Whether it's critics or praises, i can accept all.Everyone has their own views and perceptions change over time.

About her SNS pictures making news and become talk about topic

Even if it's not this case,i am a little scared of joining SNS.I didn't have any SNS before and is my first time accessing IG,but i want to communicate with my fans before it's too late.At first,people around me advised me not to join IG but if i use it wisely,SNS can be a great communication tool between fans and me,so i decided to join.There are so many tools of communication,sometimes i just want to try to make my fans happy.

For me the wording " Life after DOTS " is the highlight of this interview.

Reading the first line makes me sad at first,,, i don't know why but the word " Oh Song Hye kyo " somehow makes me feels like she was reliving the time when there are people in SK that were indifferent of her because the rumors and situation about her in the past. And its hurtful, that's how i perceived it at first. She says it with a laugh but was it really a funny thing? Maybe i am thinking too much into this.

But then after much thinking, i guess i should have read the bigger picture. She is making an emphasis about the difference on her life now. I guess with the success of DOTS, it help her to be more accepted again in SK. 

I know i'm generalizing here with mentioning South Korean as a whole but what i truly meant was SK society.  It is true she had a past which i'm not gonna mention as we already know. I don't think it is her fault, but she admit it, and she took the blame. The problem is society can be cruel and for some period of time it must have been very hard for her. I'm sure there are fans that loves her, but there are also the antis that is causing troubles. And the antis and the doubters is the part of the society that i am pointing out now.

Which is why her next word  "Now i can see that their reactions are more vigorous. I can see from their eyes that they can't wait to take pictures with me." , must have made her very very happy. It's not that she is conceited or anything, NO, not at all. But for someone with her past treatment... knowing that your work is accepted, and you are loved again by the society, it is a marvelous thing. And i'm truly glad for her.

I think SHK having an IG account is really good for her, it open doors for fans that adore her, especially for international fans like us that want to let her know that fact to her. I sincerely hope that aside from friends and colleague, the positive comment that we left on IG gives her the support she needs.

Cheers.

Ps. This is just my opinion... so please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Popularity award's update:

SHK

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-37-52-1_zpszaym

SJK

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-37-54-1_zpsgmtr

Iqiyi update:

SHK - 1792667 vs #2 - 204885

SJK - 2297910 vs #2 - 631467

Hi chingus! I am here again to remind you that pls don't forget to vote for songsong. We only have a couple of days to vote for them and I hope the two will attend the awarding. Fighting! :lol:

Found this amazing artworks on instagram. I miss DOTS so much. :wub:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-44-53-1_zps9omoScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-45-01-1_zps8rgiScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-44-26-1_zpslbwlScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-44-14-1_zpspqweScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-43-55-1_zps3oeuScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-43-53-1_zpskc41Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-43-04-1_zpshukoScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-43-37-1_zpshzpqScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-43-42-1_zpszuzr

Cr: yannihee

@lynne22 lol there is nothing to be corrected in your post. You are perfectly entitled to your own opinions really! This is a open forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I always say mine lol 

as Long as we don't bash anyone including our OTP in our post or bring in other irrelevant people like ex partners for example. Everyone is free to say anything. And so many people always say pardon their delulu minds, lol there is nothing to pardon because everyone is delulu over them whereas for me I never use the word delulu because everything I see between them is real 

omg I miss them already. Are they together now? 

:D  Chewy.. agree with you there, but it is just a bit of a heavy topic for me, so sometimes a correction or input may be necessary... 

Btw Chewy, do you know when will the Baeksang attendance going to be announced? 

This is for you and eveyone who is missing our OTP..... 

BIG%20HUG.jpg

Yes I miss them too as well as you @Chewy Hoe unnie and other subaenims :tears: Seems like you post less than usual these days T_T *cry in minion voice*

~~~

Hope that our namja has interesting gap time in his beloved country with his beloved person ^_^ Today I watch the HongKong PC again and can't help but gif this scene out because it's not only coincidental but also magical to me as they had the exact similar expression at the same time :lol: but after watching it over and over again both in normal and slow motion, I think that Joong Ki did notice the expression of Kyo's first and uncontrollably imitated her :P 

giphy.gif

Plus look how proud he is after being praised by her :phew: similar expression as the moment KMY said that she likes YSJ most :lol:

giphy.gif

(Video credit to Mimi Lee @ Youtube, gif made by me)

And it turns to SongSong day in my country already so please feed my soul with some updates you incredible two :sweatingbullets:

Good night comrades from the other side of the world ~

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

Hope that our namja has interesting gap time in his beloved country with his beloved person ^_^ Today I watch the HongKong PC again and can't help but gif this scene out because it's not only coincidental but also magical to me as they had the exact similar expression at the same time :lol: but after watching it over and over again both in normal and slow motion, I think that Joong Ki did notice the expression of Kyo's first and uncontrollably imitated her :P 

I know, I knoooow... SJK-shi always has his eyes on his lady whenever she's next to him.  He is indeed very protective to SHK. Wooow, whenever I see them together, my heart melts by the sweetness between these two.

3 hours ago, mayeen_luv1 said:

im Filipino as well hello kababayan :)

Hello there :) good to see you here 

and to all the filipino shippers here "wave" 

goodmorning to all and have a great monday ahead 

keep on voting & spread the good vibes 

3 hours ago, ssnooow said:

Gaahhhd. I really couldn't stop laughing at this! lol

Joongki-ssi you really are an artist!!! :D

[credit to the uploader]

Morning KiKyo Shippers...

1st and foremost happy belated birthday @joongkyo.... you look so chinese...are u from China? :)

Anyway,,,last weekend i was quite busy since i have volley ball match. But time to time I have the break time I will read this thread. I couldnt reply but I did followed. This thread is kind a happy pill for me beside my kids...hehehe

So back to SJK FM at Wuhan and thanks to @ssnooow for the video clip,,,, I can really relate to SJK feeling when drawing..because I also suck especially in arts. But I remember someone translate back then that if SHK is not artist she will be jewellery designer. This means she is really good in drawing something..wahhh.. I can imagine SJK+SHK kids one day will surely amazing. Both of them are very good in studies.  I think SJK is good in maths since he studied business admin while SHK is good in arts. What a perfect combination. :D

Thanks to all translation and video clip. Really appreciate it.

Now Im going back to backreading to the pages that i missed. :lol:

Good day everyone. God Bless.

6 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Sorry that I cut your post.. I think that both seem to trying so hard not to laugh and act serious(something going on between them), thus they both have the same expression to prevent them from laughing out..:P I remember there is a scene where SJK keeps having NGs (the one that SHK asked him why he looked at her shoulder, sorry still don't know how to add in video) and he did the similar expression to control his smile..

Good morning from Jakarta to all of SS shippers here. This morning I opened the Baeksang app on my phone, but I see nothing on TV Male and TV Female chart votes. Is it my phone error or the connection or something?

Archived