[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

LOL It seems like SJK's drawing skill now has been improved than during his Running Man days :lol:

if i remember correctly, he told the rm members that he took drawing class that time. so maybe thats why he improve so much. lols

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

By the way, I watched Happy Camp and during the session where they were revealing the Song Hye Kyos behind the doors, was it just me or at one point SJK was very hopeful that the real SHK was back there? Perhaps wishing the girlfriend had plans of surprising him like Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo did at his fan meet? He looked rather disappointed when the two options he had hopes of potentially being her were revealed. Maybe I'm reading too into it, lol. 

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

His expression of relaxed look to heightened unconcealed anticipation and inner excitement (though he tried to keep a calm surface) when the MC teased him that there are some things they can't say but want to make it memorable for him. I also got the vibes that he had even for a fleeting moment, hoped that it was his beloved SHK springing a wonderful surprise for him.

We know he knows SHK's legs well too, when he said contestant 1's legs look like SHK's.

Yes! His expression was priceless;) 

image_24.gif

image_26.gif

Spoiler

image_27.gif

Credit

2 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

if i remember correctly, he told the rm members that he took drawing class that time. so maybe thats why he improve so much. lols

LOL. Yup! He said to the members he purposely took art classes to show them he'd improved his drawing skills! :D His drawings are much better now than that time indeed, at least we could guess what was he drawing at the first glance :lol:

song-joong-ki-drawing-talent-running-man

6 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@hyukgu YOU BROUGHT BACK THAT EPIC RM EP WITH TVXQ HAHAHAHA!! ONE OF MY FAVE EPS LOL SJK was just pure epicness in that ep! 

IKR. That episode is so epic indeed! I couldn't stop laughing watching that "drawing game" part LOL And SJK's naivety there was so adorable for me :lol:

tumblr_lq8pz7plcY1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Wuhan FM, again - I am only translating SJK's parts spoken in Korean.

Spoiler

Just my own thinking after watching the show - I heard that the new MC was sent several messages by fans prior to the fanmeeting pointing out the mistakes of the earlier host. Therefore, the new host looked quite burdened to me and he was extremely panicky in several situations - it was sweet to see SJK patting him on the shoulder several times, looked like he was reassuring the host and the fans that SJK was enjoying himself....I guess he knew what happened with the poor guy in Beijing. 

BUT, SJK didn't look as relaxed as he was in Beijing (just my opinion) - even his opening remarks were a little jittery and that's so unlike SJK especially since this is his 4th fanmeeting of this tour. 

The rules at the fanmeeting seemed to have been made stricter as well. The host and translator did not mention SHK by her name but rather by her character's name and when SJK called her by her real name the host didn't sound too happy 

From 30:50 (*excuse me if I made any mistakes in understanding the Host's Mandarin)

Host : Would you agree to act a scene with me?

Translator translates 

SJK - sure sure sure

The host said you (SJK) say Chang Mo Yán's lines (guessing he means Kang Mo Yeon) and I'll be Liu Da We. (*Yoo Dae Wi/Captain Yoo)

SJK points at host and says you're "Liu Da We"? and points at himself.

Host says , you be "Chang Mo Yán" 

SJK points at himself - Then in that case you want me to be "Song... Song Hui Qiao"?

Translator whispers  " you're supposed to say Chang Mo Yán"

Host *sounds nervous* - Nae (Yes)

SJK smiles - Nae *starts laughing* (Now, I'm sure that he knew that he wasn't supposed to use SHK's name...and he knew that the MC was panicking, some light let pulling going on here) .. Okay!

Host - Okay!

SJK - This really...Song Hye Kyo-shi's lines are really difficult to act out (*boo-yah...boy, did it again.. SJK, you're not supposed to say her name!!)

Translator translates.

Hmm...I can do the breakdown of the other scenes if you want me too. The section called "Big Boss" - again, I feel like many things get lost in translation.

• The picture with Alpha team was taken in the past during DOTS - he said that he hasn't been able to meet up with Alpha team since the drama ended. He made a joke when the host asked him to send a radio message to Alpha team ...he said "they don't seem to be hearing me". (*seems to be emphasising that he hasn't been in touch with them).
  • The reason why he sang that song from Innocent Man was because he's never performed that song and he thought that it would be a first, therefore a little something special for the Wuhan fans.
  • If he weren't an actor then given his age he thinks that he'd be married by now, the host and translator clarified that the question was about profession - he said he couldn't think of any particular thing and then said he'd probably be LKS's manager.
  • He likes to cycle - he's been cycling in Beijing, Changsha and Shenzhen - this was before he debuted .
  • He likes some tofu dish called Chotofu (?) that he ate during his past visit to Changsha.
  • He prefers winter to summer because he doesn't like the sweating sensation. He goes cycling in the winter.
  • He tends to sweat more than the average person.
  • He doesn't like to wear socks.
  • He was touched to see the fan events - the fans in Wuhan lit up two buildings with his name.
  • He was embarrassed by his drawing skills and was pretty mortified when nobody could guess the drawing of mandu. But everytime one of the fans got it right he would compliment himself by saying "maybe my drawing skills have really improved".
  • He said that LKS is a friend who he can never get rid of/let go of.
  • He said that he will never forget Wuhan because of all the precious/unique gifts that he's received at Wuhan.
  • He said that it's been so memorable that he can't forget Wuhan and then in the next sentence he promised to not forget Wuhan.
  • He said he was warned about the weather in Wuhan but he found it refreshing.
  • He was very amused to see male fans in the audience, the host even made the male fans shout and SJK laughed imitating their shouts (* It was a bit like the shouts from the movie 300).
  • SJK seemed to have thought the men in the audience were dragged by their GFs, towards the end he made eye contact with two male fans - then he cracked up saying they (*the men) were enjoying it too much. He asked them if the women next to then were there GFs and one of the guys widely gesticulated to say no(?) and it took SJK several seconds to understand that these men were in fact not there with their GFs, then he chuckled to himself.

Omooooo......am loling hard at JK drawing skill....and that epic RM episode is reallyon point...thank you dear for the clip...

And JK in HC i also have a hunch that he really hope his True Beauty one of the 3 girl....hopefully one day we can get SHK n SJK reunited and reenact one of dots scene again....jebal....if that happen am sure we gonna exploded with rainbow n candy n unicorn.... 

Hello everyone! I'm a SongSong fan from the Philippines. :)

This is my first post in this thread but I've been a lurker ever since page 30, I think. Got busy with thesis and stuff, and when I got back here, I had sooo much to backread! Hahaha! Spent like a whole week, backreading. But it was definitely worth it! I've created this account because, well...I just can't help it anymore! haha! I'm totally hooked with this two...

Thank you to everyone who keeps my shipping heart ablaze by giving us all these updates about these two. You guys are the best! 

I've been a fan of love teams/ couples here in my country, and somehow I'd say I have quite a knack in seeing who's in it for real and who's just for reel. And I can sense every bit of realness in these two. This is the first time I'm shipping a Kdrama couple, and I'm already shipping hardcore! Haha! I guess it's because when you see them both and the chemistry they exude, you just can't help it...hahaha  

I've watch almost every interview and PC that they have in youtube (though only those with english subs because i don't understand Korean, hehe) and from what I saw, I think regardless of what their relationship is (though I'm pretty sure it is something very special), these two will be in each other's lives for a very long time. I can sense genuine respect, care and admiration these two have for each other. And those make a strong relationship foundation, something that even goes beyond romance. 

OMG! I really what to make my first post worth reading but I'm too excited and rambling right now, especially with the latest news I've read. I'll be back in my lurker mode and savor these developments in our couple...Thank you for the updates! Soompi has become my daily happy pill...

Happy shipping everyone! Lovelove! :)

Poor puppy!!!!! Kim Gura leave our puppy alone!!. So puppy came on this show and i think the terms of the how is that you're not supposed to reveal that you're going to be appearing, the people are supposed to guess who the singer in the mask is. So Kim Gura grilled him asking him of him if he'd told SJK that he going on Masked Singer, puppy says that he told SJK that he was going somewhere to sing . Kim Gura asks agin, what about SHK - did you tell her too?. .... poor puppy finally confesses that he only told SS that he going somehere to sing (lol!) and they told him to do well.

Don't think puppy will get into any trouble since the people seemed to have laughed it off and he didn't mention the name of the show where he'd be appearing.

Kim Min Seok, "Masked Singer" commits breach of contract? "Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, "Told me to do well (wished luck)"

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201605/dh20160522183335139030.htm

김민석, '복면가왕' 출연계약 위반? "송중기-송혜교, 잘하고 오라더라"

ksh20160522183305_O_01_C_1.jpg

20160522000043_0640.jpg

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Poor puppy!!!!! Kim Gura leave our puppy alone!!. So puppy came on this show and i think the terms of the how is that you're not supposed to reveal that you're going to be appearing, the people are supposed to guess who the singer in the mask is. So Kim Gura grilled him asking him of him if he'd told SJK that he going on Masked Singer, puppy says that he told SJK that he was going somewhere to sing . Kim Gura asks agin, what about SHK - did you tell her too?. .... poor puppy finally confesses that he only told SS that he going somehere to sing (lol!) and they told him to do well.

Don't think puppy will get into any trouble since the people seemed to have laughed it off and he didn't mention the name of the show where he'd be appearing.

Kim Min Seok, "Masked Singer" commits breach of contract? "Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, "Told me to do well (wished luck)"

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201605/dh20160522183335139030.htm

김민석, '복면가왕' 출연계약 위반? "송중기-송혜교, 잘하고 오라더라"

Dae to the Bak! :wub::phew:

This Idol needs to sort her own mess out and stop dragging SHK's name into her own problems.

Stop media playing with SHK's name!....let's go of SJK only to grab onto SHK

Spoiler

Basically she was appointed an ambassador of some government campaign along with Actor Lee Min Ho for the year 2016-18 but in light of her recent controversy all her images from the govt website, and other SNS accounts of the ministry have all been deleted.

right after that the article talks bout how SHK was appointed as honorary tax payer in the past but how SHK was embroiled in tax controversy during that period.

How does one thing relate to another?.

Stop rehashing the past and dragging people down with you. SHK's issue has already been cleared several times and your stupidity is not SHK's problem.

What I noticed from the Wuhan fanmeet was that when they played back the 3 fave scenes in the show that fans picked, ie the hair tying scene, the window sill scene n the wine scene, SUK's eyes were pratically transfixed on SHK.

Tho we dont get to see the footage but can only hear the audio, you will see his line of sight is to the right of the screen. And if you ve watched Dots as many times as I did, you will know that she s always to the right of the screen in those 3 scenes.

i m not sure if he knew the cam was doing a close up on him the whole time but u ll notice his pupils darting to himself onscreen a few times but eventually he always was looking to the right, which was SHK! And when the scenes got more lovey dovey, he turned to the audience.. Prolly to hide his shyness.

i m not delusional. Watch for yourself n see.

poor puppy!!! he's only telling his favourite SS hyung and noona :) good that he didnt get into any trouble.

Spoiler

maybe he tell them at the same time last thursday. when we thought they are in busan. lolol. i'm being stupid aren't i? 

this idol agency should really stop media play. it will turn back to you, this kind of media play will not help her anyway. these two cannot be compared, seriously?! sigh

50 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

This Idol needs to sort her own mess out and stop dragging SHK's name into her own problems.

Stop media playing with SHK's name!....let's go of SJK only to grab onto SHK

Reveal hidden contents

Basically she was appointed an ambassador of some government campaign along with Actor Lee Min Ho for the year 2016-18 but in light of her recent controversy all her images from the govt website, and other SNS accounts of the ministry have all been deleted.

right after that the article talks bout how SHK was appointed as honorary tax payer in the past but how SHK was embroiled in tax controversy during that period.

How does one thing relate to another?.

Stop rehashing the past and dragging people down with you. SHK's issue has already been cleared several times and your stupidity is not SHK's problem.

So true...she only became famous after using both couple during her interview...I'm sorry to say this but Korean really hate that agency and their ceo..after using SJK before karma hit them now it HK...I hope another karma will hit them again...grrrrn she's not on same level with hye gyo especially intelligence..

4 hours ago, alicat3736 said:

Hi does anyone know when the part when that banner is shown in Happy Camp? I saw a clip of it somewhere but I can't find it anymore and I watched the full version of it too but i think I missed it by chance. 

Anyways the reason why I want to watch that part is because when I first saw the clip I remember one of the female mc teasing joongki about the banner saying "song..song..song gei Shen me" which means "give what" in mandarin and then she said "song hye kyo". So in a way she's kind of teasing him with a pun. BUT IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE OR IF IM BEING DELUSIONAL. I'm sorry! This whole day I kept questioning myself whether or not I heard it correctly because I didn't fully pay attention to the clip when I first watched it..and now I can't find it anymore. 

@applegirl2 helped me to search for the banner and it occurs at around 1:00:40 during the magic trick. The banner was turned over then to reveal the words. And the magician asked the audience to chant the slogan. Meanwhile, one of the presenters was supposed to shuffle the blocks with the paper bags.

Archived