[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really, really LOVE the Ki  Kyo led banners! :wub: Thanks so much to y'all Wuhan SS fans!:)

Ohhh goddess Kyo just updated her IG with 2 posts. Welp, have you seen these too?! :lol:

Ci_KkJCUUAAe0f4.jpg

2016-05-22_0015?async&rand=0.89967609489

2016-05-21_2337__1_?async&rand=0.6039997

[credits as tagged / to the rightful owner/s]

14 hours ago, pgaltr said:

All Baeksang voters, please check if you won the Baeksang Award ceremony ticket. Check your user code in Baeksang App. 

Note: Baidu SS shippers won 11 out of 20 invitation tickets. Congrats to them!

So I just finished back-reading and by my count all 20 winners are SS shippers :D 9 from soompi ( @alice_dvm @melissala @angieknows @gcgl @Livvieee @cestlavie88 @SarahLovesGh @ouyen + ME :lol:) + 11 Baidu SS shippers! (unless these are not mutually exclusive .... Oh how I wish all of us could go (I should go buy a lottery ticket, you know what they say, good things come in 3's, then we could all go:))....I wonder if TSA would allow an led banner...I should probably go order my SS banner now so I could have it delivered in time (do I need permission from SHK to use their famous fist-bump picture?, is it copyrighted?)...AAAAAHHHH so many things to do...drones are probably not allowed right? I wonder what would be the best way for me take fancams (I'm way too shaky + I'll be spazzing the entire time:lol:).....crap, it just occurred to me, what are we supposed to wear? I hope they won't require us to wear formal wear :crazy: ...so looking at google images of fans at the Baeksang, it looks like i can still wear my sneakers *whew*

1 minute ago, MeeLiea Khafni said:

Everyone... I know this might out off topics... 

But Jasper just upload a Song also... 

He looks want to cheering to Kyo...  

Why would Jasper be uploading songs for SHK?

Maybe he just likes the song?. I haven't even seen him make any posts with SHK's picture .

5 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

So I just finished back-reading and by my count all 20 winners are SS shippers :D 9 from soompi ( @alice_dvm @melissala @angieknows @gcgl @Livvieee @cestlavie88 @SarahLovesGh @ouyen + ME :lol:) + 11 Baidu SS shippers! (unless these are not mutually exclusive .... Oh how I wish all of us could go (I should go buy a lottery ticket, you know what they say, good things come in 3's, then we could all go:))....I wonder if TSA would allow an led banner...I should probably go order my SS banner now so I could have delivered it in time (do I need permission from SHK to use their famous fist-bump picture?, is it copyrighted?)...AAAAAHHHH so many things to do...drones are probably not allowed right? I wonder what would be the best way for me take fancams (I'm way too shaky + I'll be spazzing the entire time:lol:).....crap, it just occurred to me, what are we supposed to wear? I hope they won't require us to wear formal wear :crazy:

Congrats to all winners, go if you can go for it.. Represent us shippers! :) 

Omg I need to go and have a drip now. Medicine don't work for a person who had 2 bottles of Moet, a broken heel strap, possibly broken bra strap, hot men around and listening to Kyo feelings in a noisy club 

it's not SJK that does this to me. It's the song that Kyo uploaded that kills me this time. If you don't already know what she means in the song then maybe our in house doctor here ssnow can help you lol 

@ssnooow tell me something what is something good to drown all the champagne away while laughing like crazy?? I cannot even stand up and all I think about is Kyo and Ki together tomorrow? Omg!!!!!!! 

Wait tell me something! Is SJK wearing a very similar sweater in his FM as SHK in the hugging scene?? 

Yes, gratz to all the shippers who got selected to attend the Baeksang awards ceremony! You gals are so lucky. Hope you'll have lots of fun and joy there, for those who can make it. Please take lots of vids and pics to share with the hungry shippers here....:D

And Happy Birthday to Joongkyo and shippers whose birthday falls in May! May you get lots of good surprises everywhere! Especially lots of good news about our OTP. Or may you even cross path with our OTP in some ways too. 

Let's hope tomorrow and each day after brings us a step closer to the Good news that we're all praying for.   :)

6 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

So I just finished back-reading and by my count all 20 winners are SS shippers :D 9 from soompi ( @alice_dvm @melissala @angieknows @gcgl @Livvieee @cestlavie88 @SarahLovesGh @ouyen + ME :lol:) + 11 Baidu SS shippers! (unless these are not mutually exclusive .... Oh how I wish all of us could go (I should go buy a lottery ticket, you know what they say, good things come in 3's, then we could all go:))....I wonder if TSA would allow an led banner...I should probably go order my SS banner now so I could have it delivered in time (do I need permission from SHK to use their famous fist-bump picture?, is it copyrighted?)...AAAAAHHHH so many things to do...drones are probably not allowed right? I wonder what would be the best way for me take fancams (I'm way too shaky + I'll be spazzing the entire time:lol:).....crap, it just occurred to me, what are we supposed to wear? I hope they won't require us to wear formal wear :crazy: ...so looking at google images of fans at the Baeksang, it looks like i can still wear my sneakers *whew*

Congratulations! Look at that all the winners are SS shippers how lucky. I didn't win but then again if I won then I won't be able to fly to Korea this year because my planned trip to Korea and Greece (visiting SongSong's favorite location the Navagio Beach) will be next year. I think led banner is allowed but don't make it too big as they might not allow it inside the awards venue. As for the camera you might want to check if you can bring in DLSR cameras inside the venue if they don't allow it then just try to hide it:lol: If you are sitting far away then you might need a good quality camera with awesome zooming in effect kind of like this one so you can clearly capture our couple.

5e8f292613bbf12e0d84b0afc5982550.gif

Thank you @smoky1671 chingu for your sharing, such a considerate and gentle namja as he always be :) 

"Several scenes were quite unexpected tonight, I was surprised, in a good way."

Let me interpret this statement as you did see the Ki <3 Kiyo led banner :phew:, and ayee there's no way you couldn't see it :lol:

Star interview part 2

About her SNS pictures making news and become talk about topic

Even if it's not this case,i am a little scared of joining SNS.I didn't have any SNS before and is my first time accessing IG,but i want to communicate with my fans before it's too late.At first,people around me advised me not to join IG but if i use it wisely,SNS can be a great communication tool between fans and me,so i decided to join.There are so many tools of communication,sometimes i just want to try to make my fans happy.

About her travelling pictures on SNS

I love travelling alone or with friends.Even if it's US,i enjoy going there alone.I will travel whenever i finish a project,i can get away from busy&noisy city,go to somewhere where i can enjoy the nature,this makes me feel good.I can swim,read books,take naps and drink a little wine,leaving the place that trouble my mind.

Ending of dots

It is a pre-produced drama,so my feeling after the ending feels different than other dramas.Honestly,when the filming ended,i didn't have any special emotions (laugh) i only felt the emptiness when the drama ended on tv.I watched on tv every week,and while watching i would reminish about the shooting locations..when ep 16 ended,i felt that everything has really ended.I have travelled,so now i am zoning out.I read some scripts,but i haven't decide what to do next.It will be good if i were given a script that is more desirable.I am choosing carefully.

Acting cute scenes becomes hot topic.

I feel really embarassed,i feel like dying (laugh). When i was young (Full House) i was not embarassed by that kind of acting,i would just follow the scripts and act.This time it's different,viewers know Song Hye Kyo's age.I was worried those act cute scenes would be burdensome so i was troubled.I would still stand in viewers' position and if the cute scenes were not naturally acted out,it would be burdensome.I was more worried about the cute scenes than the emotional scenes.

The good camaraderie of actors and crew

No matter what,the filming of Dots was much longer than the normal drama series.For other dramas, it will take up not more than 3 months but this time it took 6 months.One month in Greece,we spent a lot of time when we returned to Korea too.During those 6 months,everyone had different filming schedule,and  we comfort each other.There were so many actors and crew involved,Joong Ki took care of the Alpha team while i took care of the medical team.Not too long ago,the medical team met up for fried chicken and beer and foreign fans took that picture and posted it on SNS.Fans said "Kang Mo Yeon eats fried chicken and beer again." " Everyday is fried chicken and beer." (Laugh)

On choosing project

When choosing a project,i would read the script to see if it's interesting.It is unavoidable to have a character that you have acted before.The role that actresses can choose is limited,so if the characters are similar to my previous works,i would think of how to portray her in a better way,that's something that i need to solve.An actress cannot avoid theme that involves romance.Personally,whether it's Kang Mo Yeon or Joo Joon Young (World's Within) or Oh Young (Twtwb),they are very independent characters and this is my deciding factor in choosing a drama/movie. I have no interest in characters that chase a man blindly or someone that has no opinions.

Credit:baidu

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:36 PM, kikyo486 said:

@kimstipated hi filo fan here. :) 

@joongkyo & @chewyhoe i will send you guys follow request in your ig. geez :) 

I love the last line of SJK "Seeing..... blah blah blah" its an act of love. Omo!!! We wont dissapoint you SJK. We will. Let's keep voting our SongSong Couple they both deserve it. And SHK wants us to vote SJK. 

I worry that Kyo tires of waiting for him to finish his fan meetings and when they can settle into a more normal life.  Hopefully he continues to be modest even if his popularity has exploded.  While it seems a normal route for male stars to host so many fan meetings to foster their careers, I hope that consideration, respect and love continue to grow for each other at a time when he seems to be too busy for her.

27 minutes ago, khxy said:

...I have no interest in characters that chase a man blindly or someone that has no opinions.

Sorry to cut your post but I really admire SHK for saying this. 

Archived