[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

so, I'm not really understand, what did the pics means and he posed like that... anyone can tell?

Reveal hidden contents

web_3542389877_baf8a67e_Screen?async&ran

He acts the scene in "A Werewolf Boy" movie, he draws a wolf.:P

Answer for his drawing is "A Werewolf Boy".

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woot woot its been long since i post here. really happy for all your updates SS shipper is the best. congtras to all the winners im happy for all of you guys im sorry if i cant mention all of you here. happy shippin.

@joongkyo happy happy birthday to you, wish you have a blast day stay who you are, praying for your good health happy life and a blessed day. aye aye Capt. Enjoy your day.:heart:

Just passing by to greet our Captain @joongkyo a Happy, happy birthday to you! :) Wishing u good health and more blessings on your birthday. :)

Also, thank you to all those who posted updates regarding th guesting of SJK on Happy Camp and SJK's Fan Meet in Wuhan, China and also updates on our Goddess, SHK. :) Thank you guys. :) Your updates and posting of pictures and videos are very appreciated! :) Bye for now. Doing some backreading and back to lurker mode. :)

MORRIS ALBERT
"Feelings"

Feelings, nothing more than feelings
Trying to forget my feelings of love
Teardrops rolling down on my face
Trying to forget my feelings of love

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it
I wish I've never met you, girl
You'll never come again
Feeling, woo-o-o feeling
Woo-o-o, feel you again in my arms

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I'll never have you again in my heart

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I'll never have you again in my life

Feelings, woo-o-o feeling it,
woo-o-o, feeling again in my arms
Feelings

Omg Kyo you never disappoint me!! And the song you choose is so apt! FEELINGS really I feel you song Hye Kyo 

I stand by my word. She always upload something whenever he has something on 

1 hour ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Screen_Shot_2016_05_21_at_10_24_39_AM.pn

NO WAY, NO FREAKING WAY, IS THIS FOR REAL??? IS THIS FREEAAAKING REAL? .......AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I never won anything in my life....I think I'm dying, my heart is beating so fast, holy crap no freaking way, YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DAY EVER!

YAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png

How do I claim my ticket? What do I do? ....lemme go buy my plane tix...SongSong Couple here I come!!!!!

How do i know my user code? Anyone?  Im clueless.

Awww!!!! Just when I thought SHK might forget to "tease" us with some updates in her IG since tonight her man was having a fan-meeting in Wuhan, thereeeeee she suddenly appeared!! :phew:

Seems like she's staying awake waiting for JK video-calling her maybe to sing a lullaby or just say a simple good night? LOL :D

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624.gif

31 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

I was told tht when he was doing the cute face, he mentioned only 'kyo can do this'..not sure if my Fren Korean is correct? Anyone can confirm? 

The Chinese version is translator mentioned that he said:" Now that he knows This act by SHK is difficult to act".

Archived