[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this a bit contradicting and funny at the same time, although, there is really nothing much of that post other than the obvious! Hahahaha!

This is what happens when friends don't read and follow instructions.... :P

Spoiler

LOL! 

Ok tip of the day for voting for SHK

the best time to vote for people in the States/Europe: when Asia is sleeping which should be 2-6am Korean Time 

Because there is a fandom for SHK in these countries as compared to no.2 as far as I know. There isn't any votes from these countries for her so you can leverage there 

so if there are still problems getting phones authenticated etc please contact those members in these zones to help you to get going 

and it's about 2000 votes per 0.5-1% of increase in percentage 

the next question I get most from PM: so how should I vote for both?

You vote according to trends, current real time situation and react accordingly: I vote 60% SHK and 40% SJK for now and will change Everyday 

Oh boy, can someone blow up the drinks on his hands? The black one? Is it something herbal? 

Ok it's past 9am Korean time, I need Asia and everyone who is around to bring up at least 2% for SHK so that transcends to 4000 votes at least. From now to 12pm. Everyone go for it!! 

I think we better not post the pic again? She has deleted her pic, maybe she doesn't want it to be circulated online, moreover those are clearer ones and show her body? Just maybe... :D I'm just afraid bcos there are many "eyes" on this tread. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and I don't want her sexy pics online, someone wouldn't want it either. lol

He just can't take his eyes of her everytime she's around :wub: and he did glance at her lips for a split second, I got you there SJK :lol:

p18YqJs.gif

@missandrea poor dear..I am sure you meant no harm and was being so proactive, fun and creative..but it is true, the photo can be taken out of context and all kinds of comments can be made. It is highly possible that when the original was posted, SHK did not realize that the details could be exposed...and just thought it a beautiful photo, which it was. I agree it best to delete it.

Hurah! after trying many ways to vote, this morning, I have done my mission easily to get 2000 points, 7 votes for SHK, 3 votes for SJK. Friends, don't try to play the game, it's really really hard and take time. Just find app with download and run, after downloading it and running for few minutes, you will get the points. I took me only 30 minutes for 10 votes. I will use my husband laptop to vote as well. 

Happy day!

10 minutes ago, blissfullife29 said:

@missandrea Some already asked the deleted pic not to be circulated on insta for privacy sake and i saw your ig...u even tagged kyo's ig why? She put up a lovely selfie for us already.

Thank you hun. I deleted it. I do not harbor hate and take this as a constructive criticism which I will also impart to other members. I accidentally tagged her, believe or not. If you carefully look so in my posts there, all are of the same "tags" from the beginning to the latest post. I copy and paste it to save time and not typing it all. But as soon as it was put in my attention, I have deleted it. Thank you. Like I've mentioned, no harm intended and I apologize! =)

7 minutes ago, jagabee said:

Anyone who sign up for magzter? Did you immediately got the 8000 points? I signed up last night but still the points are not yet credited. :(

This has happened to me as well. There is a part there where you can request/complain about it. I got credited and it reflected back to my current points. It may take 1-2 days though, so just be patient.

Archived