[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, luvshynsjk said:

Yes, for all iOS users, the app is finally ready. Just search for Baeksang, it will be available. They have whole list of country code for you to choose and add your phone number. My votes will be for sjk now seem like his votes is not stabilize yet. Fighting! :)

Thanks! Finally i was able to download the app and done with my first vote!:)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cestlavie88 said:

@msbae81 may i check where did u purchase the subway card? As well as @chewy hoe where do i go to get the gift cards, flowers etc? I didnt know that i could do all these instead.... TIA 

Hi @cestlavie88  I got the gift card from Subway store and loaded it with $20.  But before you get it, please make sure first that this offer is available in the list of missions.  It is for my location (Canada).  A $20 gift card gives me 6,460 points and a $10 gift card about 3,160 points.  Hope this helps.

Spoiler

Morning from the other side of the world. Guys can you please help me what does it means. Thats what happen everytime i tried to sign up through my iphone.

I really need to fix it up quickly, because i cant optimize my vote using my kids tab. Its easier using my own gadget without having a fuss with my kids. Thank you so much. 

Oops strange why the image wont show :sweatingbullets: can anyone teach me how to insert picture. I'm sure it was shown before i posted :crazy:

Bless the iPhone app, at last! i'm not on my mac all the time so voting thru the android emulator can be abit difficult! This just means more voting opportunities! :) Can't wait for SJK's fanmeet 7pm my time! Good day shippers!

dled the app on App store, stuck at authentication, entered my phone number, it said "sms already been sent", but never received any sms on my phone. Now it said I'm out of sms service, the app is still unstable I guess :crazy: same thing happened when I dled it with Android, but I managed to use my Korean phone number to get authenticated, need to wait until tmr to try again :crazy:

apart from playing games to get points, I can't get gift card either, the stupid whatever payment website they have, not allowed me to entered my credit card number and expired date of credit card, hence can't purchased, I don't know if anyone has the same problem, anyone has solution?  

Hiiii Good morning and happy 700 page :lol:

Yay, let's keep voting... 

@SkyKid .. i have the same problem too, there is this one mission that give 8000 votes by paying a magazine subscription, but every time i tried to enter my cc, it didn't want to process...:sweatingbullets:

I have even tried to use other browsers.. but still stuck...

Btw I think every region have a different mission? I did not see a hulu subs and subway mentioned by melissala in my baeksang mission.

Wow, 700 pages already, our couple thread is so amazing.. I’ve been lurking on this thread after DotS withdrawal and it’s really help me a lot since I’m shipping hard for SongSong.. I even introduced my friends and sister to watch the drama. My sister ended by saying me crazy shipper, lolz :D Maybe I’ve been bewitched, like uri captain who bewitched by Dr.Kang.. :D

@songsongcouple Anyway mabuhay, I’m staying here in Philippines too, hehe J  May I know how u get those points? I’ve checked the apps and the only points I can get is from purchasing from a magazines application.. :bawling: help me please??

Happy shipper, waiting for the updates of SJK FM in W Bangkok Hotel and Keep Voting.. :glasses:

Happy 700 pages, Lovelies!!

I wanna thank @twtwb for created this amazing thread:)

45823B1F-4B0C-4B25-887A-91AEC4B57ED6.gif

7F81E8F5-3A9E-47BD-8B6A-13CCBABADC2F.gif

What a cute couple:wub:

On April 28, 2016 at 10:21 AM, hclover96 said:

I find this part really cute.  He didn't come out when the host introduced him and ask him to come out (maybe he didn't understand her).  He came out only when Kyo gestured for him to come out, lol.  I like how his hand automatically and naturally went to her waist ;)

r3lvxG.gif

Thank you @hclover96 for the gifs

Happy 700th page comrades :lol: I feel as if we celebrated the 600th yesterday, thread pages fly when we're having fun huh ^_^

I see more sneak peeks of our namja's FM today on Instagram, cant't wait for more xD

Credit as labelled.

Happy "700 pages" fellow SS shippers:)

Glad to know we've got this far, and we remain strong to keep sailing this ship :wub:

3659922495_18fc62a7_833552364_81cb741b.g

And happy voting! I'm going to use mom's phone to add more votes lol :sweatingbullets:

WOW!! That stadium is just wow!! His fandom is....daebakness 

If every fan there who went for the fanmeet votes for him Everyday then he would have crossed that unstable margin already! 

So thai fans tell everyone who is there to vote for Him!! 

Good morning everyone from my side of the world to yours!! Would like to ask if anyone knows some other ways to acquire points because earning the points through those missions is quite hard for me and I'm really not that good with online games. Thanks! By the way, i'm crossing my fingers, hoping that the captain of this ship "joongkyo" comes back after Baeksang Awards!!  It’s the 7th of May!! SongJoongKi's Thailand fanmeeting!! Go rock the world of your Thai fans Big Boss!!! 

HAPPY 700 GUYS SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THIS THREAD.:grin::heart:

@joongkyo we miss you here but so glad your ok now, hope to see you spazz here again your one of the Capt. of this ship. have a good day to you.:D

Archived