[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, mummyof2 said:

@ysteee actually i'm dying of curiousity here. But we better respect @joongkyo decission since she did so much effort on this thread and people keep on taking her post and posted it somewhere in sns and some bash on her. Hope in near future uri captain @joongkyo would love to give us info again about songsongcouple :)

Totally agree with you!  With time difference, I can never catch up with most of you.  Every morning when I woke up, this forum has more than 10 pages and I would notice that I've missed some *important" SongSong precious secrets shared by @joongkyo and other shippers because they were removed.  Anyway, @joongkyo fighting!!!  Will support you in any way!!!

Could anyone please PM me the name of the app for IOS :) i've tried baeksaeng or paeksaeng no result found. I hope its there, because a lot of app were not available in gulf area, but one can hope for the best right ;) 

9 minutes ago, lxands said:

I'm sorry to ask you here, I might have miss the earlier post, but did you mean during the dinner gathering, SJK went out for a while ''to buy dessert"? Were they not  in a restaurant at the time? Don't they sell food there? Also when its dessert, shouldn't it be more like icecream, cakes, fruits & COFFEE?. Since they were already in a restaurant could it be possible that his dessert means coffee? That he went out to get coffee for both of them, the kind of coffee they like, that's not available in the restaurant? 

It's reported that during their dinner gathering, SJK suddenly went out of restaurant to buy something. I think you can backread to find it in details. I forget which page it is since I don't really have a good memory lols

Just now, mummyof2 said:

Could anyone please PM me the name of the app for IOS :) i've tried baeksaeng or paeksaeng no result found. I hope its there, because a lot of app were not available in gulf area, but one can hope for the best right ;) 

It should be either one of those.  I think it's not ready for all regions yet

I'm in the US.  Can anyone download it anywhere? 

It's the Koreans that are voting now!! Only open to Korean users as of now. 

Later on Weibo will open their voting too so those who cannot get on the Korean app can try through Weibo as they will count both Weibo and Korean App votes in total to determine winner 

Both votes are depleting as of now! both tough fight 

Oh my gosh....It's open. Let's vote guys.....Here goes my lunch money!!!! 

Kudos for spotting the coffee cups. Our Song Song are really ninjas. But I couldn't help but felt like we have been left "breadcrumbs" here and there but either them themselves or their surrounding friends.  Lol. Once they come out clean, I bet everyone will be VERY interested in how they go about it.

They can write a book. On the front cover.....

101 Ways to Avoid Publicly Announcing Your Relationship (while keeping it alive!)

for Celebrities by celebrities... 

9 minutes ago, melissala said:

It should be either one of those.  I think it's not ready for all regions yet

I'm in the US.  Can anyone download it anywhere? 

It probably isn't available outside of Korea at the moment. I tried accessing it (I'm in Taiwan btw) and it gives me the "app not ready". I checked out the china baidu tieba forums and no one can vote. Guess we have to wait.

Darling @joongkyo! Hahaha you are vindicated! Woohoo!

My Korean friend finally replied to my email (she'd been super busy with visitors):

Here is Translation.
MC : It is said you sent a gift - bapcha (in Korean). Bapcha means a car providing meals for the staff, actors/actress during screen shooting. Some celebrities send free Bapcha to their friends who are on the shooting as a friendship. 
Song Jong ki - Yes. I sent it because I missed Ms. Song Hyo Kyo - He said past tense form of "bogoshipoyo", which is  "bogoshipposoyo"
I could not understand from the context why Mr. Song Jong ki suddenly mentioned Ms. Song Hyo Kyo when they talked about their relationship with Mr. Jo In sung.

Hahaha My friend is so confused by SJK's words. But we know! Lol

Song Hye Kyo volunteers for a project that will spread awareness for a good cause

song-hye-kyo_1462206918_af_org.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has kindly volunteered to narrate KBS's special documentary 'May, the Children' for the month of May, which is commonly referred to as 'family month' in Korea due to all the dates that remind the Korean people what it really means to be family. 

KBS relayed on May 2, "Song Hye Kyo has participated in the narration for 'family month's special documentary 'May, the Children.'"

Song Hye Kyo's reps added, "[Song Hye Kyo] decided to do the narration because she felt that there is necessity to communicate the need for pediatric care facilities and hospices [in Korea]." It was reported that Song Hye Kyo politely declined any payment for narrating the documentary. 

Credit: Allkpop

This is my understanding of the voting trend as of now. Once the app works for all of us, let's start voting! If you have any friends or people known to you in Korea you can ask them to vote on your behalf.

The Male category has the fandoms of the actors ranked 1 to 6 voting. The fact that they've started spending means that we have to be on the lookout for them. Similarly the Female category has the fandoms of the actors ranked 1 to 3 voting. 

@thepixies thanks unnie!!...hehehe... I knew it, which is why I said that he said he "was missing" ...thank your friend from my side!! :D

2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

It's the Koreans that are voting now!! Only open to Korean users as of now. 

Later on Weibo will open their voting too so those who cannot get on the Korean app can try through Weibo as they will count both Weibo and Korean App votes in total to determine winner 

SHK votes are depleting as of now! The female category is tough fight!! 

Thanks, that's what I thought.  These are Korean only votes.

I think they are both doing well, he's fallen a bit and she's gotten a little higher now, but we have to really keep track of things.  A mass vote can wipe out a lead quickly. 

@Chewy Hoe Okay, maybe I can just do the voting via Weibo. My Korean friend is kind of skirting around my request ... I have the Weibo app on my iPhone. I just got it recently, but I still need to figure out how to register as my language proficiency is pretty much limited to English. I might need your help! LOL.

7 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Darling @joongkyo! Hahaha you are vindicated! Woohoo!

My Korean friend finally replied to my email (she'd been super busy with visitors):

Here is Translation.
MC : It is said you sent a gift - bapcha (in Korean). Bapcha means a car providing meals for the staff, actors/actress during screen shooting. Some celebrities send free Bapcha to their friends who are on the shooting as a friendship. 
Song Jong ki - Yes. I sent it because I missed Ms. Song Hyo Kyo - He said past tense form of "bogoshipoyo", which is  "bogoshipposoyo"
I could not understand from the context why Mr. Song Jong ki suddenly mentioned Ms. Song Hyo Kyo when they talked about their relationship with Mr. Jo In sung.

Hahaha My friend is so confused by SJK's words. But we know! Lol

Please please thank your Friend for us!! Means so much from a native. Also you might want to check if she can help you vote as well if you are voting? 

i don't know if this will work or not but i will try once i finish with work today. if any of you free, maybe you can try this idea. 

google apps store work by location thus we are not able to access the apps available to south koreans. if we are able to uninstall the play store apps and delete the account connected to the play store than installing everything back then we might be able to download the app. this is only a random idea though, i am not sure if this would work or not. :D

I'm going to request ALL SHIPPERS to KEEP AN EYE on the voting trends and keep updating the results on the thread. I don't mean spamming only the voting results every second but if you're making a post then just take a quick look on the site and let everyone know the trend.

Usually voting like this will be really competitive and there's a lot of strategy involved. Like the people in 2nd position, their fandoms might decide to do a massive vote once the fans of the people in first position start feeling complacent. So please don't think voting trends changing is to be ignored!

SJK and SHK could easily slip if we're not more alert!

http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03

Archived