[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, alleverything said:

I know the Hongki thing was a while ago already, but I still wanted to say something about it.

Laughing and praising Hongki for his SHK obsession, while simulataneously hating Seolhyun for doing that to SJK is quite hypocritical and sexist.

I don't like her constantly mentioning him either, but I don't get why Hongki is "soooo cute" while doing it to SHK (in a more creepy way imo). So if we prohibit each other from posting SH stuff, let's do the same for others then.

This may not make sense since I've had a few beers lol, but I mean well. It's a double standard.

There's definitely some double standards going on... imagine if she did the same thing with a SJK pillow or cut out.  lol.  The reaction would not be pretty.  There would probably be a nation wide, maybe world wide, outrage if a girl would dare to do something like that.  She does mention him, but she's usaully asked. Anyway, I totally agree with you.  If the thread is going to condemn one side, they should be consistent and do it to the other. 

I don't think we should hate on anyone, either gender.  We all get thirsty sometimes right, and the same can be said for celebs too.  They are too pretty and flawless after all.  I forgive people for their fanboy/girl ways.  Just keep it cute and classy. 

eta: I'm also guilty of what I'm saying, so it's not like I'm calling out anyone lol.  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also happy to see the Queen is back where she belongs - The Top!. Last month on the power rankings in South Korea SJK was placed 1st while SHK did not place on the top 4 but with the people loving her portrayal of KMY in DOTS, her charity work and for basically being SHK! 

However not happy to see that the King went down one spot :(. This poll would have been perfect if he'd ranked in 1st place. Need to see the King and Queen side by side!

http://www.moolmang.com/powerranking/ranking.html

con_01.png

You guys are amazing!  How did you even notice the disposable coffee cups??!! The hints are all there: NY,  they disappearance after dinner last night in HK and she turned up in the same outfit at the airport the next day,  the number of times he's appeared on her IG. I think he looks a bit down when she's not around ie trip to HK for Dior Homme. Do you think she'll be in Thailand when he's there?  Don't forget,  SHK is an expert at getting in and out of airports ninja style. 

@joongkyo YES! THANK YOU SHARING, THIS POLL HAS GOT IT RIGHT! 

This picture of Our Beautiful Goddess gives me so many good feelings.......

I can see her dressing this way on her honeymoon..... 

13102583_258924684455760_1866249931_n.jp

HIM:  His eyes are just captivating......... 

13092230_1148708938492823_2141380613_n.j

THESE TWO JUST LITERALLY GIVE ME LIFE! SUCH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE INSIDE AND OUT!

*Credit to original owners

3 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Looks like the voting has started http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03  :w00t:

But how come I still can't download the app :(

Both in first place. Goood.  Let's keep it like that.  Remember, they accept the award together.  Does anyone really need to eat this month?? :P 

I can't download it yet either. 

Omg!! My wedding gift to them has paid off today!! Fight for it Everyday 

they both are in the lead 

however, these figures will decline as the fans of other stars start voting 

Please vote once you get the app working. Nothing is too much or too little 

Thank you 

Is anyone here able to vote for the Baeksang Popularity Awards!?. As of now they're both placed first but I don't want the pace slackening and I need to throw my money!

If someone figures out how the app is to be used please please please let us know!

KQSwskL.png?1

MBa7nZ3.png?2

Right now I only get

The popularity vote app has not been opened yet.

And searching for the app also doesn't bring up any results. 

I know a lot of us probably have limited funds to vote, and personally I'm going to vote for whoever needs it to the most.  If they both have equally good shots at winning then I'll of course split my votes.  Do you think we should wait to see who might need it or vote all at one time early?  We could be winning right now, but a lot of times mass voting will happen and a lead will be destroyed in hours.  I don't think we should slack, but if they are winning by a large margin maybe some of us can hold out for a bit?  Please correct me if I'm wrong or not thinking clearly. Trying to think of the best way to go about things... 

I don't actually have issues with other celebs having crush on Joongki.. He's the hottest actor in Korea right now and everyone's crushing on him.. and I think those girls are aware how great Joongki is with SHK.. Their chemistry on and off screen is amazing.. 

thank you again for all the news and updates. This forum is a big help to those shippers who are silently supporting SongSong couple.. ;)

On 5/2/2016 at 2:41 AM, hyukgu said:

Nah! I only have one scenario cross in my mind before, and that was described in your second possible scenario lol And dang! How could I forget that SJK suddenly went out to somewhere to buy desserts?!!! I love your possible scenarios, and lemme just take that both were applied to them during that moment: He went to buy sth to eat for himself and SHK; then after he came back, he sat down together with her while chatting with others; and I am going to "borrow" @ilovesjk 's third scenario that whether he actually bought one or two cups, I just totally love if SHK drank SJK's coffee! LOL :phew:

I'm sorry to ask you here, I might have miss the earlier post, but did you mean during the dinner gathering, SJK went out for a while ''to buy dessert"? Were they not  in a restaurant at the time? Don't they sell food there? Also when its dessert, shouldn't it be more like icecream, cakes, fruits & COFFEE?. Since they were already in a restaurant could it be possible that his dessert means coffee? That he went out to get coffee for both of them, the kind of coffee they like, that's not available in the restaurant? 

Screen%20shot%202016-05-02%20at%2011.07.

Pic credit to owner

In this bts, it looks to me that SJK was caught off guard with SHK's "Who gets mad & who don't believe?" question. Which made me think the question was an adlib by SHK, caught SJK offguard, he stuttered & end up giggling. If it was scripted surely he knows what's coming, also knew what his line. But here he cannot even hide his surprised & lost of words, SHK ends up apologized to him....anyway its one of my favourite bts moments.

People!!!. Someone please figure this out!. The votes are changing at a crazy rate...just look at KJW's rise in votes, she was 3rd place just a few minutes ago!

The votes WILL change this DRAMATICALLY!

VCDFrQQ.png

zw7bZOU.png

14 minutes ago, melissala said:

Right now I only get

The popularity vote app has not been opened yet.

And searching for the app also doesn't bring up any results. 

I know a lot of us probably have limited funds to vote, and personally I'm going to vote for whoever needs it to the most.  If they both have equally good shots at winning then I'll of course split my votes.  Do you think we should wait to see who might need it or vote all at one time early?  We could be winning right now, but a lot of times mass voting will happen and a lead will be destroyed in hours.  I don't think we should slack, but if they are winning by a large margin maybe some of us can hold out for a bit?  Please correct me if I'm wrong or not thinking clearly. Trying to think of the best way to go about things... 

I would say flood the votes once it slacks and once it stables down vote easy. Currently as I am monitoring it's being flooded but again the percentage will deplete once the other fans come in which is very soon 

Archived