[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@geronimoooo thanks for that!! Eh this is for you too and I hope its eye Candy too for you? 

Celebrities - should I feel jealous? 

So a man's opinion, huh? Well, looks wise, I would say, he is pretty much perfect. His personality is even better than his looks. So as a man, he is dangerous to the rest of us. He sets an example and sets the bar so high, that it might look impossible to reach. And yes, he looks godly. 

It is absolutely normal for women to be crazy about him. Even if it is someone's girlfriend or wife. And in that case, man shouldn't feel jealous and instead should be inspired by him. Yes, taking an inspiration to become a better person. So next time, SJK appears on TV or in a magazine or in person, women's only thoughts are directed at their own men next to them. 

Do I feel jealous ? Ofc, I do. But I also recognize that I have it all in my own hands. There is nothing to worry about when it comes to a man like SJK. My love is crushing on Chris Evans and Hrithik Roshan ( you can google them to see why) . She also met Chris Hemsworth recently. And I still feel secure when it comes to us. You know why ? Because  I am the one she chose to be with, to share her life, her deepest thoughts and feelings and her darkest secrets and it is only up to me, whether I stay that man for her or not. 

I have it all in my own hands and if I want it to stay that way, I have to make sure, that for the rest of our lives, she knows that she made the right choice. And that goes for every man who feels jealous towards other men. 

Feeling jealous is normal, but take advantage of it and push yourself, be better and no SJK will stand in your way. And who knows, maybe next time, your love will turn off the TV and will be enjoying yourself with you instead. Just like mine does. 

NOTE: I am 25y old male from Slovakia and this is just my opinion on jealousy towards perfect celebrity idols.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chewy Hoe THANK YOU for sharing the picture unnie, SJK OPPAAAAA! those eyes. i'll certainly won't be able to sleep too if i saw it last night even with a prayer LOLOL. 

will we get the nomination list today? have a great week ahead everyone! :) this is SJK OPPA video to shoo away monday blues! 

credit to forencos

Update: as of now no nominations yet! Don't worry I am sure those who are stalking the updates will post once there is any news 

@geronimoooo awww LOL you actually wrote a lengthy one just on looks? i was thinking just like 3 liner or something? You are too cute!! Thanks!! And you don't have to be jealous of anyone! Just keep improving on yourself instead 

But yes knowing an European man finding even SJK handsome think SS couple is perfect is very rewarding for us ya 

Riding on the topic of LKS and how tight his lips are 

this is 1 video with English subs of SJK fanmeet in Seoul that I keep rewatching!! 

Look at how SJK hands are fidgeting right in the begining of the video and how he had to threaten LKS into not saying anything!! It just shows LKS knows too much and SJK has that much to hide!! Lol 

credit to SJKnoona

@Chewy Hoe thanks for sharing!! :) Since it's a public holiday here today, ima find the entire subbed video of SJK's fanmeeting! Lolol that clenching of fists there is one major giveaway sign of nervousness and his legs moving up and down so fast!

Don't worry SJK, LKS will never reveal your deepest secrets tho he highly struggles with it and it's fun to see him try to cover up even at the slightest indication (like the RM ep lolol) 

@jamsie YA!!!! I will watch this every few days to remind myself how much secrets he have and how much I want to know LKS? Lol that ultimate 1 secret will probably crush LKS so hard!! haha 

@songsquare I know I want to know LKS!! Do you? Lol 

I want share something as well:

A lot of people on PM ask me this: Since you have liked SJK for so Long. Have you ever shipped him with other female star before? And now why with SHK? 

I say: I have NEVER shipped SJK with ANYONE ELSE before because I NEVER SAW LOVE from him with others BUT with SHK I saw TOO MUCH love that I find myself actually gasping for breath each time he looked at her or even get close to her!!

that feeling is: SUBLIME

5 hours ago, geronimoooo said:

Celebrities - should I feel jealous? 

It is absolutely normal for women to be crazy about him. Even if it is someone's girlfriend or wife. And in that case, man shouldn't feel jealous and instead should be inspired by him. Yes, taking an inspiration to become a better person. So next time, SJK appears on TV or in a magazine or in person, women's only thoughts are directed at their own men next to them. 

I'm so sorry to cut your post, my hubby really needs to read this. lol. Thanks so much for always sharing your thoughts with us here, I really enjoy reading them all, they gave me new perspective in seeing all things related to SJK and SHK :D 

So happy the tread is full of love with so many inspiring posts. :D How I wish I can write as beautiful as you guys do, English is not my native language so I can only nod my head while reading all of the members great post. Feel so grateful to be part of the tread :D 

For new members, welcome! You guys should post more often :D The more the merrier! Let's spread love for our couple and more positive vibe to the tread, fighting!

Hugs for all KiKyo shippers...

8tt0Umn.gif

Ok, I just notice Harry Potter grabbed SJK's butt, lol. Ignore this... 

@alicat3736 Thank you for the great news! I just saw it on DC Inside :) So happy for both of them!!!!!!! There was that very iffy moment a few days ago, but really, it would have been nuts to snub Hye Kyo. 

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif1.gif

I hope, I hope, I HOPE we'll have plenty of pictures of them together!!!

I can't wait to see how stunning they'll look!

Edit

Hye Kyo's always elegant and sexy on the red carpet, but I wouldn't mind seeing her try out this kind of seductive look that Joong Ki will be sweating under his suit. Hehe. ;)

V6LOGC.jpg

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Riding on the topic of LKS and how tight his lips are 

this is 1 video with English subs of SJK fanmeet in Seoul that I keep rewatching!! 

Look at how SJK hands are fidgeting right in the begining of the video and how he had to threaten LKS into not saying anything!! It just shows LKS knows too much and SJK has that much to hide!! Lol 

credit to SJKnoona

Awww, he looks so nervous eonni. How Is wish I can be friend with LKS, lol.

LKS is very well known for his betrayal in RM, isn't he? LOL. But he will never betray his bro, SJK's secret is safe with him. Love their friendship so much!

5 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Awww, he looks so nervous eonni. How Is wish I can be friend with LKS, lol.

LKS is very known for his betrayal, isn't he? LOL. But he will never betray his bro, SJK's secret is safe with him. Love their friendship so much!

Please give me the link of this.Video.. thanks

9 minutes ago, alleverything said:

SHK is nominated for best actress and SJK for best actor at the Baeksang awards, they will be held on June 3rd!

(that's what i've gathered from twitter)

Thanks so much for the updates :D How I wish they will walk the red carpet together, pray hard pray hard...

And DOTS drama is nominated for Best Drama, YAY! Thanks eonnie @Chewy Hoe

What a great day today, even my files on the table don't bother me at all, lol.

Sorry for spamming the tread :D 

Archived