[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gilaswan sweetie, It's not the shipping that kills them, it's the mindless speculations and untrue Rumours, sandals that are flying around that does damage to them getting the award. At this point of times, we don't want these to get in their way. Hope this helps others who are unsure 

27 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

@melissala Sorry if this is a very ignorant question (I'm not inducted into the ways and mysteries of the Knetz world) but how would us shipping them result in some scandal that could cost them baeksang awards? I thought the community is pro-SS?

It's not really the community we have to worry about, but more something like the baeksang awards is more serious than say the KBS awards.  There are lot of other dramas (like Signal) that could take the acting awards if SS is too involved in rumors and scandals that distract from their acting.  

When people push things like "couple" shirts (remember the "couple" bracelet that wasn't started a lot of this), or other things then all people talk about is are they or are aren't they dating, and not their acting or careers.  There is also always a danger of dating scandals causing more harm than good, as they usually do.  This is especially true for SHK who people are just waiting to jump on.  I really don't want her to lose a daesang because shippers couldn't contain themselves, and then antis drag up everything we've said and post it around the internet.  Their agencies already put to rest the rumors (somewhat) so fans shouldn't push it right now. 

It's just a precautionary measure and the least we can do to try to support their acting instead of just focusing on shipping.  And I agree with @Chewy Hoe it's more speculation that is the issue.  Most of it really mindless.   SJK is not in Thailand for example (there is proof in the form of pictures that he's in Seoul).  But some people are pushing that he is on IG and other places.  That's the type of thing that needs to stop. 

Hi everyone... i was a slient songsong shipper till now... but cant resist joining everyone in voting for the couple for the baeksang awards... would love to see the both of them walking down the red carpet together too.. can we have a petition or something for dots 2 with the same writer/director n cast to happen next year?? :)

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@gilaswan sweetie, It's not the shipping that kills them, it's the mindless speculations and untrue Rumours, sandals that are flying around that does damage to them getting the award. At this point of times, we don't want these to get in their way. Hope this helps others who are unsure 

@Chewy Hoe, btw most importantly we do enjoy the couple's acting that much in such a way to show our greatest support for their formidable chemistry by voting for their hard work. Yeah! ;)    

1 hour ago, phing said:

@Chewy Hoe, btw most importantly we do enjoy the couple's acting that much in such a way to show our greatest support for their formidable chemistry by voting for their hard work. Yeah! ;)    

Oh I also love these 2 great actors individually so much! 

Edited becuse that poll is not official 

oh @fascinatingly complicated Are you referring to @geronimoooo Oppa/Dongseang post? I doubt we can do any pin up in Soompi on every page but just have lots of likes for the post to be pegged with a nice Tiffany blue tie (sorry I don't know the name for it and my fingers are sore and I cannot think) beside it to highlight the post 

8 minutes ago, annypooh said:

Good morning all from my side of the woods!

just FYI, I am constantly voting as well but the % is not going up at all. Dang it!

It's all right. Reply 1988 fans are voting a lot so that's what is taking away our %

Just keep voting!  

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

It's all right. Reply 1988 fans are voting a lot so that's what is taking away our %

Just keep voting!  

I hope I'm doing it right. I constantly clicking on the circle with the word in it, is that right? It doesn't give me a check mark or anything. How do I know I've voted correctly? Or just continue on clicking?

Ok I get pm asking me to share specific things that are mindless speculations so I thought to answer here so they can help correct the wrong speculations when they see before I go back to voting but I won't quote or tag any pictures because these are not true! Also I am unable to list all because I go insane so I will just give you 2 

1) the most ridiculous one I seen lately is digging up a Super old picture of Ki in a blue Adidas tshirt and saying he is going to Tokyo via Gimpo is beyond me! 

2) saying Ki is in Phuket by Photoshopping previous photo of him and Kyo in Phuket is so not cool!! he is very much in Seoul

I keep on clicking buttttt no check mark for me after i click the button its only turns white and then refresh again, i hope they count me in tho. And although reply 88 is my second fav after dots, but see how their percentage keep on rising is makes me really nervous. Just like EURO 2000 finale between France and Italy. You'll never know the winner until its end. Keep on clicking guys, fighting. 

Archived