[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo hug... yess i feel that too, maybe if not hug, he want to touch her, grab her hand.. SJK was so hooked with SHK, so he couldn't release his gaze from SHK, and when SHK fans herself with her hands, i believe SJK want to do that for her, cause his face wasn't focus with his script in his hands.. lol.. please don't think I'm delulu to much... cause see this two otp .. makes my heart always melted and there's also butterflies in my stomach too..jiahhhhh.. the chemistry both of them is too d'max... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mianabelle said:

The way SJK looked at SHK during the BTS, did I detect a bed room eyes just a glint? Its like saying I adore you and would like to tease you? Its ok infront of everybody else full of crew? Kinda I stake my claim things...  ehm my delulu is getting high

I am so sorry chingu, I don't want to break the party, I m a shk a long time fan, I ship her with many of her co stars and when I happen to know that shk-sjk dating rumor, I am searching infos on him. To my surprise, he has all the chemistry with his co stars: songjihyo, moonchaewon, and others. The glare, the tease, he likes to do those with the women around him. I am so sorry, perhaps I could be wrong. 

8 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

I am so sorry chingu, I don't want to break the party, I m a shk a long time fan, I ship her with many of her co stars and when I happen to know that shk-sjk dating rumor, I am searching infos on him. To my surprise, he has all the chemistry with his co stars: songjihyo, moonchaewon, and others. The glare, the tease, he likes to do those with the women around him. I am so sorry, perhaps I could be wrong. 

no worries... but if you are a Kyonatic like me.. than we are on the same boat.. how do you not knowing or realize the significant change in Kyo's persona? especially with SJK? and sure SJK is nice with all his co stars but he never 'bumped' with all of them in a place 12 hours flight from Seoul. As far as  I know, SJK never been to the big apple (NYC) and what is he doing there on Valentine's day when he can celebrate with someone special or family in Korea?

New members in this thread needs to read from page 1 (my advise)

@SeGafanlady yess indeed .. I notice that too.. this girl, the most beauty one SHK, now more openly, cheerfull.. she definitely not in her casual mode or in her silent mode, she continue to update her ig, she also can laugh herself according her post in her ig about the record confenssion and drunken cpr... i think... she is in love mode.. 

And i really love to see how petite our goddes SHK compare to SJK, and we can forget the different age if see this so its really perfect couple ... its my opinion chingu

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

no worries... but if you are a Kyonatic like me.. than we are on the same boat.. how do you not knowing or realize the significant change in Kyo's persona? especially with SJK? and sure SJK is nice with all his co stars but he never 'bumped' with all of them in a place 12 hours flight from Seoul. As far as  I know, SJK never been to the big apple (NYC) and what is he doing there on Valentine's day when he can celebrate with someone special or family in Korea?

i

I can't say a word on the reason why he flew to a far distant place to 'come visit' his noona. I m now contemplating that: perhaps he is really close to shk and similar friends circles, because he likes visiting friends, and many more it be reasons. Friendship is legal and shk and sjk are ordinary people who love to make friends, and for sure, he is easily getting along with others, esp ones of the opposite sex, right? Look at his gaze toward MCW, for me, it is previous. They might be dating during and after the drama. Wait, SJK was also close to his Song noona (SJH), he even looked at her passionately.

I have been shipping shk with WB, HB, JIS, KDW and now I also like her with SJK. Yet, the analysis you bring guys is a kinda common analysis on shipping actors&actresses. I was joining shipper threads and what I find now, the posts are a lil bit similar. They are around: gazes with meaningful meaning behind them, putting arm on thigh comfortably, chemistry, skinship either light or heavy, praising, being awkward when close, and kinda similar things.  Once again, sorry, I don't mean any harm on this lovely thread. Give me an insightful view on this couple, I 'll be willing to accept them. 

17 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

New members in this thread needs to read from page 1 (my advise)

I think our curiosity isn't with bts  since, yes SJK is always have a good relationship with his costar, but our curiosity lies between bts and PC. There's a huge behavior difference that make us believe that they have something to hide. Moreover, the news that confirm us that they ate together in NY made us even believe that they definitely has something.

For me the BTS prove that they are close each other. Enough to say. 

8 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Dear All, 

I have no time to backread this thread, and I'm sure that many of you have said this already, but I'm so happy their agencies confirmed that they really met in New York!

Although they denied they are dating, I'm not gonna believe it, hahah. Maybe this is half delusion, but even if they ARE really dating, with the hate SHK is receiving due to the rumors of her dating her co-stars in the past, and SJK's rising name in China and other countries, it seems impossible for them to admit it. They would want to protect what they have from negative influences, hide it well and be happy. 

I read many statements from agencies in the past, but this statement from Song2 couple is really funny. 

The wisest option would be to not say anything. If they do that, people will just think that the meeting in NY was only the imagination of Song2 shippers. But by admitting that they indeed met at NY and had a meal together, it makes us think, "Then those accounts by netizens who said they were holding hands must be also true". Isn't it?

I am prone to ship gorgeous people with great chemistry. I've been following SHK's dramas since Autumn in My Heart. She's great with everyone, but I must say her best chemistry was with Song Seung Hun and Rain. As a SHK's fan, at first I thought, "Wouldn't SJK look weird playing in a drama with her? He's still young and a newbie. Could he match SHK's acting skills?". That was before I watched DOTS, so for SJK's fans here, please don't be offended. 

But when I start watching, wow! First, they didn't look like they were 4 years apart. To be honest, SHK looks like she's still in her early 20s. And SJK plays a dedicated soldier plus a guy who falls in love with this stubborn surgeon so well, that I began shipping them since ep. 1!

Ok, back to NY issue. 

What is the odds of two famous people who acted together in a recent drama, to coincidentally met in NY? If they bumped in an award, I could understand. But in NY? And SHK has an apartment there. 

The agency said SHK was having a vacation, and SJK "happened to be there". Happened to be there? How can that be possible? 

I'm sure they had a holiday together :)

I was only hoping that they were dating, but then because of several things, I started to believe that they already are. 

1. That NY "meal" together. I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence between friends. 

2. The same black coat that they wore. I'm not sure how to copy a picture from Instagram here, but you can see it at @hanie_surlianto's IG. You can say wearing the same sweaters or blouses as a "coincidence" but coats have higher price and the style is more unique. And it looks a little too big on her, so it makes me think that she was wearing his coat. 

3. Because I found out that SJK and Jo In Sung are good friends, and during the shooting of TWTWB, he visited JIS. And when he was asked why did he visit, he said, "I want to see SHK sunbae". That makes me wonder, did he like SHK from way back? Since before DOTS shooting? My heart fluttered :wub:

4. Because in SHK's IG, on 18 September 2015, she posted a picture of flowers. And the next day, it's SJK's birthday, 19 September. Although her caption was about Jo Jae Yoon (she was congratulating him for something) - the man who acted as the power plant head in DOTS - I as a shipper believe that she's also saying happy birthday to someone.

5. SJK said, when he accepted the role in DOTS, he heard a rumor that SHK might be offered the role. And he wished that she would accept. When she actually accepted it, he said, "It was as if she accepted it because I wished for it". That's a very sweet statement, something a top star rarely would say, even to a sunbae he respects a lot. 

6. SJK said, like the title of this thread, that it was "a blessing" to work with SHK. Once again, it's a very statement that I rarely hear from a Korean actor. Korean entertainment world is so harsh, and everyone is always careful in speaking, for fear of haters and rumors. But SJK said that publicly!

7. SHK, who the international world see as one of the best actress in South Korea, but has lots of haters in the country itself, praised SJK a lot. I don't think she has ever praised an actor that much before, and I've followed her news for a long time. That's why I think there might be something more, 

All in all, I ship Song2 couple. They are both gorgeous!!! Everytime they're on screen, I always gush. 

This is a typical shipper's statement, but I'm going to say it: I feel in my heart, that they're dating. 

It's completely illogical, and if confronted by haters, I won't be able to give hard proof like pictures (except for the black coat), but I feel it, Ladies, I feel it!

The four years gap is so cute imo. 

It seems that SJK admires her as an idol at first and it grows to real feelings once they began working together. Maybe he captures her heart by being a nice friend at first, then became someone special for her. 

I'll be giddily anticipating each episode of DOTS, while praying that they're real.

I love to write fanfictions. I already wrote one about Doctor and Captain, and I will write about Song2 couple too. 

Thank you for creating this thread so I can pour out what I feel about them ;)

Well said !!!  I too am a huge SHK fan and SJK --  the first time I thought that they would look cute together was when he was a lanegie spokes model.  I thought, WOW, wouldn't it be cute if SJK and SHK meet - that would be a sight for sore eyes, then booomm !! DOTS arrived.  I can't help but feel that everything is fated .. 

1 hour ago, mizuki85 said:

Once again, sorry, I don't mean any harm on this lovely thread. Give me an insightful view on this couple, I 'll be willing to accept them. 

no worries... all opinion are welcome.

well.. their same circle are Jo In Sung, Yoo Ah In and her stylist. Maybe her stylist was in NYC too that's why SJK visited her.. real Kyonatic will know that Goddess always go alone to her Tribeca apartment in NYC (or with mom) she rarely brought her entourage because it's a personal activities and space. Even in red carpet events, the event organisator already prepare top make up artist and hair dresser for her. 

All of us Kyonatic wants our Goddess to be happy right? no matter who she chosen to be with.. Kyonatics are always on Kyo side.

9 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

I can't say a word on the reason why he flew to a far distant place to 'come visit' his noona. I m now contemplating that: perhaps he is really close to shk and similar friends circles, because he likes visiting friends, and many more it be reasons. Friendship is legal and shk and sjk are ordinary people who love to make friends, and for sure, he is easily getting along with others, esp ones of the opposite sex, right? Look at his gaze toward MCW, for me, it is previous. They might be dating during and after the drama. Wait, SJK was also close to his Song noona (SJH), he even looked at her passionately.

I have been shipping shk with WB, HB, JIS, KDW and now I also like her with SJK. Yet, the analysis you bring guys is a kinda common analysis on shipping actors&actresses. I was joining shipper threads and what I find now, the posts are a lil bit similar. They are around: gazes with meaningful meaning behind them, putting arm on thigh comfortably, chemistry, skinship either light or heavy, praising, being awkward when close, and kinda similar things.  Once again, sorry, I don't mean any harm on this lovely thread. Give me an insightful view on this couple, I 'll be willing to accept them. 

I'm sorry but why do we have to proof anything to anyone? If you want to ship them, great! If not, that's fine too. 

We are here for fun. What we see might not be the same a yours, but who cares? We are having a blast!

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

The first time she kind of slapped his arm and the second time she pushed his arm further, I see it as  reminder for him not to be too close, there are many people there, LOL. SJK couldn't help himself, he's drawn to her. SHK is more in control of herself. 

I still grinning like an idiot here everytime I remember their dinner in NY,  I don't know what I'll do when they finally admit they are dating, faint or go crazy are the only options I got. 

OMG yess @kristy86, and they seems really comfortoble together 

my poor heart just can't take this anymore, they're so adorable

;_;

32 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

it's ok everyone have their own opinion. i'm on-screen shipper than off-screen for many couple in dramas. but what intrigue me is the different between first conference and bts video. in bts he look so cheerful and playful with her but in first conference he look so uptight and formal. i meant if she's only his 'noona' why his reaction like that? look at jin goo he's naturally fanboy at song hye kyo although he's been married. many article i read about song joong ki involving descendants of the sun that he admire and kinda fanboy with song hye kyo too but i don't know the way his react at first conference is kinda too nervous and controlling his emotion (i don't know the right word to say it) for me.

but right now, i'm really curious about their HK press conference/promotion interaction and body language. maybe we can get more info about this. are they friends or :phew:

36 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

@mizuki85  you have grounds for being very apprehensive.  I see your perspective, however, i have seen innocent man at least 10x and yes he had the gaze and chemistry with MCW but he seems quite different in this drama.  And yes, it maybe because of the screenplay and the romantic setting (Greece) but he seems very different to me (i can't even find the words to describe it) !!  And for my SHK -  I have never seen her so giddy and very open before, and I have followed her for a long time. It may not be ample evidence for you - to each is own ---  ....

a woman in love brings out the giddiness in her ( and EVERY WOMAN knows that).  A guy in love - well --- just look at his facial expression -  (guys cant use words because they cant talk most of the time or they become aphasic {unable to talk} when they like a girl)

6 minutes ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

@mizuki85..are you sure you in the right thread??? Or just want to mess up around??? if you want to having fun with us and song2 couple here..you are most welcome!!! But if you want to throw rubbish here..we will sent you to the right place you belong with...:glasses::glasses::glasses:

don't say like that. he/she just stating his/her opinions. everyone have their own perspective about something.

3 minutes ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

@mizuki85..are you sure you in the right thread??? Or just want to mess up around??? if you want to having fun with us and song2 couple here..you are most welcome!!! But if you want to throw rubbish here..we will sent you to the right place you belong with...:glasses::glasses::glasses:

Trust me, I won't ruin things. Even when that happens, kikyo couple finally make it to the altar, I d be so much happier. She finally finds someone. 

Spoiler

@enzek

@razledgoose

It should be "precious" not "previous" as written in:

Look at his gaze toward MCW, for me, it is previous

@lolipop86gorgeous

We have been a good company. :D

3 hours ago, crixa said:

Any Koreans or Korean-speaking person can translate what SJK teased SHK about? I'm really curious what made them both laugh that caused a bit of skinship between the two :phew::wub:

All I understood was 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (equivalent to LOL, SJK laughing)

And SHK was like 'I'm really dying here, jinja...' she was getting mad at herself for causing so many NGs! :lol:

30 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

So, guys, thanks @SeGafanlady

@annypooh

What is behind shippering anyway while it is for fun as you say? I take shipping kyo with others seriously, till I can't sleep soundly, when it comes to 'sink'. 

To be frank, from her co stars, I was really serious shipping her with JIS and KDW.

If you take things seriously then this group might not be for you. 

From the beginning, some of us already say that we are Delulu. But we don't care. This is for fun! If you take things seriously, then you might get offended by things we said .

what's the harm of having fun? We are not spreading rumors, but dissecting their interaction with each other. 

If you don't agree with us, that's fine. I'm sure you're not the only one. Just don't tell us to provide proof. Why should we do that?

sorry, I don't mean to sound like a B but that's my honest respond

Archived