[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 hours ago, nataliakay said:

I'm sure a lot of kyonatics have seen this video of SHK singing but sharing this again for the benefit of others. When I saw this video i thought she looks so happy and carefree and this was many many years ago. These days we get to see her as happy and I dont know why but when i watch this I also cant help but think that there is no way that SJK could not have fallen for her... enjoy

thanks for posting this,. I've only seen her sing the Laniege cf , although not a professional singer, she can sing ok....

but she does have a very good stage presence........ Just looking at her is magical...lane looks really radiant...even though this is a few years ago....you look at her now and seems like a similar glow...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning from Netherlands the land of tulips... what a beautiful day and normally I'm so happy on Tuesday because tomorrow is DotS day but now I honestly feel empty.. 

just to share some inside scoop that my Kyonatic buddy in Seoul was passing Kyo's new residence and she saw 2 interior or construction vehicles coming inside the garage of her new house.. seems that Goddess is pretty busy nowadays doing remodeling of her new nest.. she is a perfectionist and everything should be exactly like the way she thinks the best. Goddess loves modern yet natural and simple but sophisticated style when it comes to her pad. Her NYC apartment is sleek and homey vibe. New home in Samseong dong -dubbed the Beverly Hills of Seoul- previous owner is a CEO of Dong A pharmaceutical Kim Won Bae (16th most richest man in SK) 

I will update again when I get a new news straightly fresh brewing from Seoul..

Kyo hwaitiiiiing with the remodeling.. it's really hectic and complicated I did it a few times my self..

4 hours ago, ysteee said:

SUPER THANKS TO @otpsideships!!! I've always wanted to post those scenes, which i feel that our SS were not 'scripted' but I couldn't because I don't know how. T^T

APPRECIATE TO YOUR HARD WORK! and it definitely made my day ! :)

They were filming for sure, but too bad, their 'inner' self came out and it's uncontrollable ! 

It's really nice and sweet to see them smiling or laughing or giggling genuinely ! :wub::wub:

@ysteee You're welcome! I'm quite busy but hopefully I can pass by this thread always to share photos/edits and updates :)

I highly appreciate everyone's updates and comments, been reading these and I've never been in a thread where it moves so fast...I can imagine the feels that SongSong couple has been sharing with us... <3

9 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

Good morning from Netherlands the land of tulips... what a beautiful day and normally I'm so happy on Tuesday because tomorrow is DotS day but now I honestly feel empty.. 

just to share so inside scoop that my Kyonatic buddy in Seoul was passing Kyo's new residence and she saw 2 interior or construction vehicles coming inside the garage of her new house.. seems that Goddess is pretty busy nowadays doing remodeling of her new nest.. she is a perfectionist and everything should be exactly like the way she thinks the best... in detail. Goddess loves modern yet natural and simple but sophisticated style when it comes to her pad. Her NYC apartment is sleek and homey vibe. New home in Samseong dong -dubbed the Beverly Hills of Seoul- previous owner is a CEO of Dong A pharmaceutical Kim Won Bae (16th most richest man in SK) 

I will update again when I get a new new straightly fresh brewing from Seoul..

Kyo hwaitiiiiing with the remodeling.. it's really hectic and complicated I did it a few times my self..

Don't forget, unnie, we still have 3 extended DotS in 3 days in a row begin tomorrow. Still got a plenty of things to dig out and share. I 'll be waiting for your updates, will never have the same ability to analyse and share the investigation on kikyo just like what you have done: @hclover96 @Bambiina @joongkyo@Chewy Hoe@kristy86@lovely shkam @ilovesjk and more.  So I mostly sit and press the like button and giggle on your hilarious posts. Hopefully no more response on haters, just let them be and we can go on sharing our happiness on kikyo, to be frank, really annoyed to see any harsh posts. Stay positive. 

http://www.weibo.com/fhtsks?is_all=1&stat_date=201604#1461059333370

Posted by TSKS

I think they are doing the subtitle for the 3 special episodes.

Direct translations:The editor has finished watching all 3 and there are tons of sweet moments between your husband(Nation's husband) (SJK) and Goddess (SHK).

Others (bystanders) can't even show their faces  (meaning it's too sweet) :phew:

source:weibo

For those who use VIKI:

According to our contact from VIKI, the DOTS specials will be airing/streaming on their site. :) I take that to mean that the specials will eventually be subbed. I can't wait! I hope we'll get A LOT of juicy and sweet BTS moments of our Songs!

abedjeffbreakfastclubdancing.gif

28 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

Don't forget, unnie, we still have 3 extended DotS in 3 days in a row begin tomorrow. Still got a plenty of things to dig out and share. I 'll be waiting for your updates, will never have the same ability to analyse and share the investigation on kikyo just like what you have done: @hclover96 @Bambiina @joongkyo@Chewy Hoe@kristy86@lovely shkam @ilovesjk and more.  So I mostly sit and press the like button and giggle on your hilarious posts. Hopefully no more response on haters, just let them be and we can go on sharing our happiness on kikyo, to be frank, really annoyed to see any harsh posts. Stay positive. 

I would like to expand on your post and also truly thank  @khxy @thepixies @2cents @SeGafanlady @twtwb 

19 minutes ago, khxy said:

http://www.weibo.com/fhtsks?is_all=1&stat_date=201604#1461059333370

Posted by TSKS

I think they are doing the subtitle for the 3 special episodes.

Direct translations:The editor has finished watching all 3 and there are tons of sweet moments between your husband(Nation's husband) (SJK) and Goddess (SHK).

Others (bystanders) can't even show their faces  (meaning it's too sweet) :phew:

source:weibo

I can't wait!! :heart: i'm craving for their sweet moments! Day 1 everyone~

1 hour ago, angieknows_11 said:

For those who use VIKI:

According to our contact from VIKI, the DOTS specials will be airing/streaming on their site. :) I take that to mean that the specials will eventually be subbed. I can't wait! I hope we'll get A LOT of juicy and sweet BTS moments of our Songs!

Ahh @angieknows_11 best news ever, yayyyy  .... :D

13 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I would like to expand on your post and truly thank also @khxy @thepixies @2cents @SeGafanlady 

不敢当!没做什么!

I wanna thank YOU! (If I hadn't read your dongsaengs' reactions to Mr S's KBS interview I may not have fallen so deeply into this Ship.)

Truly thankful to all the original Shippers who paved the way.

From "next door" (ie Baidu), here's something lighthearted. They captioned it, 'Life after the Wedding':

timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b1242_2000&cu

Edited to add gorgeous bed gifs ;)

13 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Okay. Wait. I need to process. They will already sub the three special episodes? I mean the production company? Really? Please slap me if im wrong 

Are you talking about VIKI streaming the specials? I think they will treat like they usually do. Wait until the episodes air and then promptly sub them.

Edit

Oops. My bad. I'm guessing you were replying to @khxy

hi guys i am new here , tho been lurking for quite awhile now. just wondering if you can help me get the link for the 3 day special episodes streaming site. Thanks in advance and thank you also for this thread you guys are all amazing i can't help but "kiligin" while reading your updates. 

Archived