[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMGGG....

SHK updated her IG with JK....

Today just kept getting better and better....:wub::w00t:

:lol: my brain is fried with all of this Sweetness overload hahaha...

I just got back from work now.. and starting to back read from 200.

First I would like to sayyy thankk youuuu :heart: thank youuuu to @joongkyo, @alleverything. @2cents, @Bambiina, @ilovesjk@SeGafanlady, @MairaA, for the insight and passion in this journey.... basicly to everyoneeeeee..... today is a blast..... 

I can't wait for tomorow.....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, what day is this? 

I haven't even finished back reading yet, SJK oppa SHK eonni, please have mercy. My heart is about to burst out bcos of happiness! I wanna cry, I am so happy today, thanks to all chingus here for the updates and translation, everything! 

Seriously with all craziness happen today im quite jam to digest or think of anything. Im expecting tomorrow episode going to be crazy as well. Expect rating to be 35% and hot scene guys... :wub:

OH MY GOD THE QUEEN'S IG!!!! My heart can't take this! I ship them so hard 

what are they trying to do to us?!

WTH I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE IG POST WTH IM GONNA PASS OUT THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE IN ONE DAY

What a day!!!

i thought we done for the day with the pres conf and ViuTV photos....

Wham Bam, thank you Mam...

SHK photo bombs her Instagram with these pictures.... :)

So what's she saying? 

Are they  close friends or they comming out? 

Whatever the case, just as long as they both happy...  But boy do they make a great couple...

interesting SHK is only following 3 people on her Instagram account and one of them is 

songjoongkionly SJK fan club Instagram account ,  as SJK isn't on Instagram..

is that a clue to their relationship? Also someone mention her hairstylist was with SJK 2 weeks ago for an ad. Why would SJK use SHK hairstylist...

All of this is getting fishy .... The cat could be out of the bag soon...

what a glorious day

Can anyone translate the captions? Hohoho

PLUS I AGREE THAT THEY ARE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGYing US!!!! They knew we spot the awkwardness the aloofness this distance and the lack of selfie together then suddenly at the promotion they were fistbumping, complementing each other, smiling wickedly at each other, JK's arm almost attached on her shoulder, then HK caught trying to pull him to her before she turned and walked away and then they had dinner together AND NOW THESE IG POSTS???????? NOW WHERE IS OUR ALOOF STRANGER LIKE OTP???? I AM HAPPY BUT THIS IS UNEXPECTED. 

*tries to embrace reality*

8 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Oh and another thing to point out, they are sitting together today during dinner! Reversed psychology much?! Am I being too defensive at this point? I mean, the HK paparazzi did publish an article about them being aloof and planning the seating to look extra distant making things all the more suspicious and today they turn 180 degrees on us. Anyone have a say? I know I should be enjoying all this instead of reading so much into it but I can't help it. These two have been playing us and they've been playing us good!

lol why do I get the feel they are trolling back at HK media :P (and treating their song2 shippers along the way, I'd like to think) --> that's my rationale side that decided to come back to me after momentarily freezing in delululand for the past 15 mins!

7 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Oh and another thing to point out, they are sitting together today during dinner! Reversed psychology much?! Am I being too defensive at this point? I mean, the HK paparazzi did publish an article about them being aloof and planning the seating to look extra distant making things all the more suspicious and today they turn 180 degrees on us. Anyone have a say? I know I should be enjoying all this instead of reading so much into it but I can't help it. These two have been playing us and they've been playing us good!

Agree. Trying not to get ahead of myself. Are they trying to look friendly? Im doing my best to think logically but I'm just too weak right now. Lol. 

And NEW YORK is what keeps me shipping. 

Archived