[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An excerpt from writer Kim Eun Sook's talk today. She mentioned Songsong couple!

Q: DOTS sweet lines are thought to be the start of SongSong couple?

A: Isn’t that a question for SHK? I’m not so sure but SHK said something like this before: “Yoo Sijin changed SJK” and said that SJK is originally a very cool Sang namja style. But on top of that he became sweeter. So it seems like the best. The two look good together. They both love each so much (literal translation is to death). Just by looking at them you can see how beautiful they are. I sincerely congratulate them.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004009557&gid=999339&cid=1069999

Of course we know that he is very sweet to SHK from all of his actions and words :wink: it is amazing to think that a new side of him was brought out as a result of this drama and SHK :wub: those two are truly a match made in heaven!!! 

23 minutes ago, dsojtks said:

An excerpt from writer Kim Eun Sook's talk today. She mentioned Songsong couple!

Q: DOTS sweet lines are thought to be the start of SongSong couple?

A: Isn’t that a question for SHK? I’m not so sure but SHK said something like this before: “Yoo Sijin changed SJK” and said that SJK is originally a very cool Sang namja style. But on top of that he became sweeter. So it seems like the best. The two look good together. They both love each so much (literal translation is to death). Just by looking at them you can see how beautiful they are. I sincerely congratulate them.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004009557&gid=999339&cid=1069999

Of course we know that he is very sweet to SHK from all of his actions and words :wink: it is amazing to think that a new side of him was brought out as a result of this drama and SHK :wub: those two are truly a match made in heaven!!! 

That is so sweet!:wub: The Yoo Shi Jin character changed Joong Ki, eh? Now it makes me wonder even more just how well they knew each other before DOTS shooting. Did Hye Kyo witness his cool sangnamja style during the various visits to the TWTWB set? Or perhaps during those times they bumped into each other randomly in coffee shops before his enlistment? I guess we may never know how deep their friendship (or acquaintance-ship) ran before DOTS. 

By the way, this is Soompi's write-up on the interview translated above.:tongue: https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/06/descendants-of-the-sun-writer-comments-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-relationship/

Thanks to all for the news...happy to see Kyo and JK like this open :wub:

“Descendants Of The Sun” Writer Comments On Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo’s Relationship

b3O0qj.jpg

Writer Kim Eun Sook talked about the famous “Descendants of the Sun” pair who ended up becoming a couple in real life.

She was asked whether she thought the sweet lines in her drama played a part in bringing together Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, to which Kim Eun Sook wittily answered, “I think you’ll have to ask Song Hye Kyo herself.”

The writer then added, “Song Hye Kyo did say this though. She said that Yoo Si Jin [song Joong Ki’s character in the drama] actually changed him in real life. Song Joong Ki used to have a very manly personality, but he became sweeter [after being in the drama].”

“They love each other to death. I’m genuinely happy for them,” Kim Eun Sook commented.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married at Shilla Hotel on October 31.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/06/descendants-of-the-sun-writer-comments-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-relationship/

*death* :lol:

So happy seeing many news and infos about them today (even though I'd love to see their pics., but never mind lol). Kim Eun Sook interview about Song Song has been trending on Naver. What caught my attention was that there are many lovely comments about them. I really like some comments on the article mentioning Song Joong Ki's change after taking Yoo Shi Jin's role (this: "Song Joong Ki used to have a very manly personality, but he became sweeter").

[+142, -7] No matter how sweet the script is, what if it wasn't Song Hye Kyo ~~~ It was because of Song Hye Kyo that Joong Ki-ssi decided to get married

[+118, -4] It wasn't Yoo Shi Jin who changed Song Joong Ki, it was Song Hye Kyo. Because a man will change in front of a woman that he loves to the extent of wanting to get married

This couple is really well loved ~ 

P/s: I won't translate the top comments cuz they are all the same, talking about how beautiful, well-matched coule they are, thanking Kim Eun Sook for bringing them together... 

[Korea Sports Economy Choi Ji-yoon] 'Song Song Couple' SJK & SHK are in the midst of wedding photography in the United States.
The two left for LA on Sept 3. Although it has been brought up that they are there for their wedding photography shoot, the two companies responded that they had private schedules.
However, SHK and SJK are close friends with famous photographer Hong Jang Hyun. A pair of dedicated stylists, hair and makeup staffs also accompanied them. Chinese fans are sharing their accounts of the meeting SS there through SNS.
According to a number of accounts, the two are currently staying in San Francisco's Palace Hotel after they transited from Los Angeles (LA), to take their wedding photoshoot two months before their marriage.
San Francisco is a significant place for the couple. The two reportedly traveled to San Francisco secretly a year ago. SHK once mentioned in her Instagram post saying, "It is good (San Francisco) after 11 years. Feels like autumn"..
Many are expecting to see the wedding photos of SS couple. Hong Jang Hyun has a reputation as a celebrity wedding photographer. In addition to the two, he was also the photographer who took wedding photos for Bae Yong Joon - Park Soo jin and Lee Hyori - Lee Sang Soon.

All credit to the source. therealhyna2 and  jang.shumin

2 hours ago, kyonim said:

So happy seeing many news and infos about them today (even though I'd love to see their pics., but never mind lol). Kim Eun Sook interview about Song Song has been trending on Naver. What caught my attention was that there are many lovely comments about them. I really like some comments on the article mentioning Song Joong Ki's change after taking Yoo Shi Jin's role (this: "Song Joong Ki used to have a very manly personality, but he became sweeter").

[+142, -7] No matter how sweet the script is, what if it wasn't Song Hye Kyo ~~~ It was because of Song Hye Kyo that Joong Ki-ssi decided to get married

[+118, -4] It wasn't Yoo Shi Jin who changed Song Joong Ki, it was Song Hye Kyo. Because a man will change in front of a woman that he loves to the extent of wanting to get married

This couple is really well loved ~ 

Can you translate top comments on this article?

So SHK is to attend the Academy of Arts for her masters? Or are they there for a pre-nup photo shoot? Well, doesn't really matter. As long as they're together. :heart::heart::heart:

Offtopic: Soompi's new format takes awhile to load and pictures don't appear. Is it just me? And no "like" button too!!!

37 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Offtopic: Soompi's new format takes awhile to load and pictures don't appear. Is it just me? And no "like" button too!!!

Me too.. I still can't get pictures to show up..They are working on it :wink:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.it/2017/09/song-hye-gyo-and-song-joong-ki-to-have.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki to have their wedding photoshoot in San Francisco.

song.jpg

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+812, -83] I'm already curious as to how pretty the pictures will come out ㅎ

2. [+772, -68] A wedding photoshoot all the way in San Francisco... I'm so jealous

3. [+577, -67] Their wedding photoshoot will obviously be so beautiful, they're a match made in heaven~♡♡

4. [+43, -11] I guess it isn't sponsored since they left quietly

5. [+42, -13] Is there a need to make time for a separate photoshoot when their every day lives are photoshoot-worthy already ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+40, -15] Can't imagine how pretty the pictures will be!

7. [+40, -9] Please don't keep the pictures private... share with us later ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -13] Ha, it'll probably turn out to be a work of art.. so jealous

9. [+30, -10] I'm still dazed over the entire situation ㅎ the fact that they're getting married feels like a drama still. How happy they must be~ ^^

10. [+28, -11] Probably going to be the prettiest wedding pictures to date

Some actors have a visual that always makes women amazed and fall in love. People adore their beautiful smile. Here are 5 actors with the sweetest smile.

1. Song Joong Ki It’s no secret that Song Joong Ki is one of the actors withthe sweetest smie. It also makes him admired by many women. His wide and charming smile is hard to forget.

9 hours ago, sarangone said:

Me too.. I still can't get pictures to show up..They are working on it :wink:

I dunno if you guys know this. I just found it on another thread. We can choose the theme below beside contact us. Choose default. That's better than the one we're using. It even has a like button. 

DJHF1SIVwAAv3Gd.jpg

Source from weibo.
According to this article in weibo .. song joong ki and song hye kyo to LA to do wedding photoshoot, but as a private collection, not to public, according to their two acquaintances through sports journals, revealed that song joong ki and song hye kyo do shooting for wedding pictures to the united states, but the image of his marriage is not for the public, but as a private collection. In addition, both will be married on 31 October next month.

credit: songkikyo81

Let's just wait and see. 

Archived