[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy! Actions truly speak louder than words. What's so great is that they're doing it on their own terms. :thumbsup: Bravo SongSong couple. Nothing can take that away from you.

Via @quotesgram.com

Keep your relationship private without keeping your partner a secret. There's a difference between privacy and secrecy.

@thexilent13 thanks!. But I think puppy wasn't shaking her hand more like he must have touched her arm to congratulate her, hand shaking between them would have been weird..lol!. What was so super sweet in that short video was that the Chinese presenter after talking to SJK wanted to talk to Kyo at 00:02 and was moving towards her but SJK knew that the woman might step on Kyo's dress - so he kinda touches her back at 00:04  to direct her in the other direction, he keeps looking at Kyo's dress to make sure no one steps on it. Also very sweet to see Kim SoHyun do that big bow to Kyo at 00:07 , that's a perfect example of just how a junior actress should be acting to her Sunbae. I think puppy touched Kyo's arm at 00:08 but Kyo wanted to hurry in that dress. I think JoongKi definitely said something to KMS before hugging and I think it was about Kyo's hurried exit..lol

@SeGafanlady ahhh sunbae, you really amaze me with your words .. your insight deep for this lovely couple SJK and SHK,  and that's also because of your love and adore for almost 13 yrs to our goddess Kyo.. so your post always based on your love to SHK as you're kyonatic too.. 

This is my 51 post, cause of segafanlady sunbae prediction for further future of this couple make me want to express my feeling too.. I love your prediction, It feels I could see how they managed their love and happiness till the end.. your prediction and also every post from all of chingu in here which full of love, sweet and cheer for this lovely couple .. I think that's like magic wish from Fairy God Mother to this lovely couple SJK and SHK.. 

Love and adore all of your chingu post in here.. back to my hibernation again.. 

Ps.  I love so much this part, i think this's what every woman and if i may say Princess Kyo dream.. a happy familly till the end.... "Kyo's ultimate dream is family.. money? wealth? fame? she has them all.. way way beyond any other stars.."

17 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I wonder what they've been up to this weekend post BAA... :phew: They came in her car and left in his? No news of a DOTS team celebration? That no news of them has surfaced since suggests no one has attempted to follow them? That's awfully decent of the Korean press to give them space...

Yeah even korean press respected and loved them.i even tried to google about any rumours that might came up but none. They really love this couple much that it seem like they gave Song-Song own personal space to nurture the relationship. But I can help wondering. Emm..no sight of them in this few days.maybe resting at home together ..:phew: 

@joongkyo They're so totally together! LOL. For him to be that attentive ... it's more than what a best friend would do! I was on the train today, and a couple of college kids caught my eye. Mainly the guy caught my eye because I was digging his style. LOL. And the girl had her bangs in a roller. Heh. She was a bit restless at first, and eventually she just rested her chin on his shoulder. He seemed indifferent as he was focused on his phone. When we got to a stop and the train started to move ... it lurched, and the guy just coolly and instinctively touched his girlfriend's arm to make sure she doesn't lose her balance ... all while his eyes were glued to his phone. LOL. I thought it was sweet. Of course, Joong Ki would have all his attention on Hye Kyo, though. ;) But I had to smile seeing it because it reminded me of KiKyo ... because Joong Ki's actions towards Hye Kyo are so reflexive and natural. He truly cares for her :wub: He has to be in love :w00t:

They're cute and she can't contain her happiness even in front of the stage...her little giggle...

gIc93ik.gif

Pretty HyeKyo from recent Laneige CF

ojRRot4.gif?1

Spoiler

1k1gOsF.gif?1

Spoiler

m5IArwZ.gif?1

(cr owner of video, gif by me)

@joongkyo Thanks for all your effort with the translations. The recent one from puppy KMS is very cute. I hope to have your permission to repost your translation in SHK's thread too since I seldom see you in there.

Hi Chingus

When SHK walk down the van and SJK extend his hand to hold her to walk together.. I watch many clips of this starting scene countless times for past 2 days..and for past 2 days, I thought SHK don't really wan to hold his hand or is trying to hint him to not hold her hand..but Only this morning I realised that I might be wrong..actually SHK seems to be adjusting her hand down so that she can hold SJK better!! Do all of u think so? Kekeke...I think so...and she hold his fingers so tightly every time and think she might be really nervous..and I love SJK keep extending his hand the whole night for her!!!! Really happy to know that SHK hold tightly to him and also thought it might be more fun if she keep shy away but SJK keep trying to catch her hand! Hahaha..this SS couple is really so blessing to see them! Fighting! :)

7 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

@joongkyo Thanks for all your effort with the translations. The recent one from puppy KMS is very cute. I hope to have your permission to repost your translation in SHK's thread too since I seldom see you in there.

Please use it :) , I've been super bad and only lurking on Kyo's thread these days. haha.

@angieknows how cute!. and how true!. They're obviously together <3.

I'll post more translation of Korean comments later today, they're just the sweetest comments ever!!!! aghhhhh!!!

@joongkyo please do~~ i've been busy today, i can only read from time to time but will be waiting for ur translation :D everyone is just very supportive of them right? how nice.. i saw a couple of articles in korean site this morning and one said that they are as sweet as honey :wub:

@gilaswan i'll try to find the article again and send you tonight if i can find them. there are tons of articles written for them so i have to slowly find it. lols

@RoyalCouple i think they are not but when ki oppa lean back, kyo unnie hand is on his shoulder. 

Many thanks @joongkyo I know you're very busy with spreading love for them both in this thread :) and this place move at lightening speed...

Like a wedding @ a cathedral

And this clip was posted from Sure Magazine Korea.... How I wish they would have a magazine photoshoot with...

13 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

@joongkyo please do~~ i've been busy today, i can only read from time to time but will be waiting for ur translation :D everyone is just very supportive of them right? how nice.. i saw a couple of articles in korean site this morning and one said that they are as sweet as honey :wub:

Aaaaaahhhh.... I want to read tooo.... 

I really should stop hitting the refresh and go do some work. :P

I'm in love with them being in love... :wub:

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm not so new here. I've been a member since 2010 but I couldn't remember the last thing I posted here. With or without Soompi I continued shipping Kcouples though. I just love watching KSeries. 

And Song-Song couple must have something magical that made me return to forums. Their chemistry is undeniable. They both have this charm that could put a smile in your face even before you realize it. Ahhhh! I just love seeing them together. <3 <3

By the way, just to share something with you fellow shippers, I've created some mobile wallpapers. 

Hope you'll enjoy.. :)

13319883_287536394912696_25431802826466413310435_286590831673919_425756452702494

Nothing of importance really, just wanted to share some good vibes. So while I was browsing SongSong photo's from BAA on my laptop, my mother came into my room and exclaimed. 

Mom: Oh! Sino yang bagong kasal? (Oh! Who are the the newlyweds?)

Me: *completely surprised and giddy at what she said so I wasn't able to tell her no they are not yet married* ung mga idol ko. (They're my idols). 

Mom: wow. Kinasal na pala. (Wow. They're married already.) *she said while peeking closer on my laptop screen.*

lol. Mostly because of what they were wearing but my mother was looking at their expressions too. So yeah. SongSong really got this newlyweds' vibe just standing side by side on BAA. 

hello comrades.

our ship are sailing soooo smooth.no one can deny what happened on the friday nite,3rd june 16.:blush:

ive done backreading all the comrades post and you guys are daebak,..mannn..ive even sacrificed my sleeping time cause i just cant stop reading all the posts.

i dont know how to contribute by putting gif nor im a good writer like everyone else.hence,everytime i just read and nodding on the posts you've posted.

have i told you guys how awesome everyone in this thread?thumbs up.this comrades are definitely same par as ALPHA TEAM.

this thread seems my favourite hang out whenever i have time to squeeze .ive been here since febuary and now its been 4 months plus already?

ive never shipped any couple before apart from SS and i truly believe they'are together for real.

for them to walk on the red carpet were like a major shout out saying " yes,we are indeed together ".

once again,kamsahamnida chingus..sarangheyo.:wub::wub::wub:

Archived