[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw some pics at baeksang after show...I think it has also one advantage that kyo did not win...if she win...she won't have any choice but to stand on stage and toke picture together with Santa coz the organizer surely required that the tv actor winners and movie actors winners stand four of them for a picture taking...hehehehe just I'm lighting up the mood...he heheheh saw pictures of four of them and ah in seems out of place

I'm super richard simmons to find out they didn't win any of the major awards. What's with DOtS winning Daesang? 

But I did not give that much attention as this couple's hands holding are the highlight! 

I'm kind of bum she ignored his hand while going on stage. Maybe she was nervous lol 

2 hours ago, cabi03 said:

Does anybody have a link to a video of that part? OMG! OMG!

sorry i think i heard it wrong. i was too crazy last night. the mc is asking them for a meal together or something cos before that they said the drama world also have a couple, SS couple. it's the video where Ki is laughing and they are shown in one frame lol.

WE’RE ALIVE!!! WE SURVIVED!!! .... bad news is we couldn’t really shoot any fancams given our crappy seat assignments (ugh, if I had known how crappy our seats were I would’ve gotten those “VIP” tickets the scalpers were selling outside).

@ilovesjk & I arrived at Kyunghee Peace Hall around 4pm, by then the line to the ticket booth was already pretty long (plus there were already fans stationed around the red carpet, they were probably the ones who were there since morning). After what seemed like forever, it was finally our turn to exchange our app information for our tickets. By the time we got to the “red carpet” there were already “layers of fans” in front of us, many of them on footstools and stepladders! To add insult to injury, we were behind the press area so needless to say I couldn’t really see anything. I ended up watching the red carpet through the fans’ camera screens (so I think you guys were better off watching it on your laptops tbqh). Nonetheless, being in the same place us our SS couple did make up for it. It made me giddy just thinking that I was in their presence, breathing the same air as them :lol:. I would like to say that it was around 730p that the ‘stars’ started arriving on the red carpet. It was already getting dark by the time SS couple arrived. When their van rolled in (I’m gonna call it theirs since I’m not sure whose van they took), I was starting to freak out since I recognized it from the gazillion times that I watched the BTS episode. Needless to say by the time I saw the SS couple through the girl’s camera screen I was screaming like crazy. Thankfully, our fellow shippers were there so I had someone to spazz with ( @angieknows & I shared a spazz moment). After the SS couple went in, @cestlavie88 & I dashed inside following @ilovesjk & @angieknows, we couldn’t catch the Songs though, well @ilovesjk did :). We then went upstairs frantically looking for our seats, we soon realized that we were seated all the way up the rafters. Thankfully, there were some empty seats a few rows ahead so we were able to get “better” seats. Since the Songs were seated “below” us, there was really no way for us to see them while they were in their seats :(, so we had to rely on the big screens (Thank heavens the Chinese shippers got vip seats that way we could still enjoy “bts” fancams :lol:)....to be continued

I have to get ready to head out to Studio Concrete to buy @Chewy Hoe & @thepixies shirts, so I will continue this later when I get back. Here’s the photos that I managed to get that weren’t too blurry.

SHK1.jpg

SHK2.jpg

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

SS4.jpg

SJK nomination clip

SHK nomination clip

I actually filmed him grabbing her hand and didn't even realize then (I was bummed out that she didn't win:() Thank you SJK for consoling this disappointed fangirl with your sweet gesture :wub:

I also "filmed" them winning the iQiyi award, but it's too shaky (it might even cause seizures) from my spazzing so I decided not to upload it.  It was also hard to film and hold up the banner at the same time, so forgive me comrades :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Looking at utkim last picture, lol I feel like hunting down this big eyed girl sitting infront of SJK the whole time and finding out what they are talking about!! She is there in almost all pictures and videos! I need to know her really....also as much as J is complaining to me how she hates SS being thrown into a dark corner, I somehow felt better seeing that dark corner makes them more comfortable away from the limelight otherwise they wouldn't be able to be so close the whole time while sitting together. I cannot imagine them sitting first row then we will miss out a lot on that ear talking lol 

The girl sitting in front is an actress from one of the nominees in movies category but I can't remember her name and the movie. Sorry, not much of help in finding her lol but I'd like to find her too and have chitchats with her lololol.

And so true with being them on the dark corner. I won't miss the close proximity for the world. :wub:

Just a reminder about the emotions of happiness and anger we currently experiencing. Our Song couple will face many challenges in whatever relationship they have. More or less the world is watching their every move. If we want them to sustain the wonderful relationship they have, we have to approach it maturely. AVOID MAKING ASSUMPTIONS THAT CAN HURT THEM. SO PLEASE, BE CAREFUL WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND WORDS. AND PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT MAN!!!lThere is a reason we don't mention his name. If we are not prepared to quote it then he is not worth discussing. Honestly in this thread, I sometimes find it difficult to distinguish between foes and comrades.

It was very rare for me to re- read on any posts because of my busy work life, but this morning I did it...go back for previous few pages to ensure that I'm not dreaming last night. OMG...that was such amazing momment of our couple....for me much better that their momments DOTS. Both are super beautiful and handsome. Holding each other, the way they looked each other and the couple vibe that they brought...no lies detected!! I even added that they kissing  in my delulu dreams...haha:blush:...

Sincerely want to thank for active contributors in this thread...such a great bond that I can feel in this thread despite we are not even met each others..Thank you...loves and hugs....:heart::heart::heart:

9 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

SHK nomination clip

I actually filmed him grabbing her hand and didn't even realize then (I was bummed out that she didn't win:() Thank you SJK for consoling this disappointed fangirl with your sweet gesture :wub:

I also "filmed" them winning the iQiyi award, but it's too shaky (it might even cause seizures) from my spazzing so I decided not to upload it.  It was also hard to film and hold up the banner at the same time, so forgive me comrades :sweatingbullets:

Hello thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry I'll be if I'm cutting out some your post but one thing I noticed watching your video of SHK's nomination clip when the winner was announced. I watched your video in slow mo and when SJK held her hand and SHK was clapping before the camera panned out you can see SHK looking at SJK smiling it's just too bad that the camera went out of focus already. I wish someone caught this moment further on a fancam.

20 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

i was supposed to quote SeGafanlady but decided to change my tone. i dont know how  unquote. Sorry SeGafanlady.

now you don't have to take this seriously guys. here's my latest theory for last night's events:

lee santa was late because he made sure he was able to close the deal with baeksang jurors: to never let SHK win any major acting award in his presence. We all know the power that he has in his circles. his influence save him in his last major scandal. his influence made sure to keep our Kyo outside the fence of baeksang. many hate him but nobody in chungmoro would go dare against him. it was always the people who go against his wishes that were destroyed. but lee santa was never able to do that to Kyo successfully. no matter how many time she almost gave up her career and go on hiatus, her fans bouyed her to keep on fighting. that is why our Goddess persevere.

someday, Kyo will show lee santa that she had made the right choice in dumping him right after they were almost engage because she saw the devil inside him. our uri unnie chose her career and her chance to find a better man. and i think she is almost there. she is patient. she will have her time.

NOTE:

I PROMISE THIS WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I'D BE TALKING ABOUT THIS MAN. And i wish the world can also promise me that this will be the last injustice uri SHK will get. I'm getting too emotional. Sorry guys.

Im so happy about what happened in Baeksang. Though they didn't grab the best actor and actress awards they will always be the winner for me. SHK and SJK are steaming hot in red carpet and they really smashed it. They both Stars of the Ceremony and im proud of it. Hope someday I can watch it live. Lots of lovey dovey moments. When they get out of the van I said Wow!! They looked like a newly wedding couple heading to their reception. And they can't stop holding each others, they are glued together. When they held hands walking the red carpet my heart explodes bc of happiness. 

When SJK grabbed SHK hands to comfort her after they announced the winner for Best Actress Award. When they laughed when the MC called them SongSong Couple. HOLDING HANDS WHILE WALKING, GRABBING THEIR WAIST FOR PICTURES, STARING AT EACH OTHER. I STILL CANT GET OVER DOTS AND HERE COMES SONGSONG FEELS AND MOMENTS IN BAEKSANG. I NEED HELP!!! :) :wub: 

One of my most favorite stolen photo of SJK from last night's event.

Wherein he wanted to take Kyo's hand and help her to go up the stage stairs. He's worried and wanted to prevent that something may happen with his girl in her 5 inches heel...

A true and perfect gentleman he is... :heart:

CkEE1-6UYAAfvEO.jpg

18 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

ughhhhhhhh.... I'm trying to surpress my anger right now.... just realize that the Lee Sanbastardian was there too... :grimace::angry:

OMG calm down my raging heart.. if I remember what has he done to her.. I want to destroy that person with my own hands... but I don't want to waste my energy to that trashy human and don't care even if he play in Hollywood continuation of Twilight (as the Wolf man aka NEUKDAE) keep telling my self that it was centuries ago and Goddess has been cleansed and sacred by the new light of love...  God has granted her the best man He ever created...

excuse my rant but this onnie is always so emotional and upset when it comes to those two person.. and so relieve for that ONE person's blessing...

:grin::blush:

Do you have video? I want to check it. Thanks

Archived