[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@SarahLovesGh I totally agree with what you've said about BTS footages. BTS is my most favorite part in all TV/Movie productions. It's like you'll get to see what happens offcam and how the actors/actresses were when out of their characters.

Spoiler

When I was still a student and making films, I enjoy editing BTS than the film itself lol so I'm really excited about it and given that this is the drama that put me on a major (drama-watching) slump.

And yaasss for the goodies! They're a bonus. But really, I believe every cents will be worth it. Crossing my fingers (hands and toes) for more SS lovely interactions with their co-stars. And thanks for the approximate prices of the DVD copies. This is my first time to buy one so this is really helpful. *thumbs up* 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww.. waiting for the Director's cut DVD, hope it will be released in my country too.. i wonder how much it will cost in rupiah rate.

Okay, back to lurking mode again :)

Songsong-kikyo, hwaiting!!!

Archived