[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a rumour on weibo that KJK will be the guest in Shanghai...

also that his flight will be 1125 on the 4th... For those in Seoul who might be planning to send him off.

no idea if any of these are true, just saw it on weibo

57 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Hmm from what I read from the caption. The Salon only said SHK choose the same Color as shown in this pair of hands and never said that's SHK hands really. I don't remember her fingers being so long in DOTS, go rewatch DOTS and you will realise it 

that is probably the hands of the manicurist and holding the name card to promote the shop. Why would SHK do that for them? 

And I managed to find that video link of Baeksang trailer showing only SJK pointing a gun less than a second and no SHK but everyone else! 

Why is it that every drama and movie made it to the trailer except DOTS? Why is there no SHK you tell me? And why do you only show SJK in a quick flash and have other stars in full view multiple times? If this trailer is anything that's deem award winning by BS then please understand my frustration!! How is it a drama with the highest rating not made it there? 

I first saw this video once it was released on its official Weibo and then I tell myself even if DOTS or our OTP is not favoured in BS! I MUST make sure they at least get the popularity awards! 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/888010

How could it be like that? Dont know how to feel, no SHK, and SJK just like that? Oh my!

Well no need to cry because they at least have the popularity award better than going there for nothing really! That's why I didn't want to share that video when I first saw it because it brings bad vibes but now the voting is drawing close. I needed all of you to know since it's not going to affect much anymore anyway. But all is not lost untill the day. Hopefully something good can come out of it. I am not losing hope depite being frustrated. The results are probably out by the panel and all respective agencies have been notified already. 

You all don't know how to feel? I felt like dying since the day I saw it! because this is cut by BS itself and meant to be promotional video showcasing the best! What mockery! 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Hmm from what I read and what pixies saw too. The Salon only said SHK choose the Color and never said that's SHK hands really. I don't remember her fingers being so Long...

that is probably the hands of the manicurist and holding the name card to promote the shop. Why would SHK do that for them? 

And I managed to find that video link of Baeksang trailer showing only SJK pointing a gun less than a second and no SHK but everyone else! 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/888010

Thank you chewy and thepixies for letting us know! Yup.. Just realized.. I think those hands are not really SHK's. Sorry guys, will edit my post. Hehe. ^^~

Hmm.. I made a comparison.. The hand on the right which some of us thought was Kyo's is (i think) same as on the left.. The bracelet/watch as well as the visible bulging veins on her wrist/forearm are the same too... I think they belong to one person -- the manicurist (most probably). Lol.

kyo?async&rand=0.3314428312753761

Hope I made a point. rofl!

And I'm with you re SHK holding the card to "promote the shop".. hmm ya nope!! :D

18 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Well no need to cry because they at least have the popularity award better than going there for nothing really! That's why I didn't want to share that video when I first saw it because it brings bad vibes but now the voting is drawing close. I needed all of you to know since it's not going to affect much anymore anyway. But all is not lost untill the day. Hopefully something good can come out of it. I am not losing hope depite being frustrated. The results are probably out by the panel and all respective agencies have been notified already. 

You all don't know how to feel? I felt like dying since the day I saw it! because this is cut by BS itself and meant to be promotional video showcasing the best! What mockery! 

Very much agree with you, i guess we can all tell now what's gonna happen.. should i expect SHK to come? I can really as in really understand if she didnt come! :(

Well BS might just surprise us that's why don't lose hope!! Who knows maybe those featured in that video will not win instead? Lol instead DOTS and our OTP win everything? Hope on to that thought really 

Well I am still holding on that thought of her going afterall she have 2 popularity awards under her belt PLUS she might just get the Baeksang this year which is the grand prize 

VOTING COUNTDOWN REMINDER: LAST 24 hours before the die is cast! Even if BS is not giving anything. We can give them something so everyone please Ensure continuous voting throughout this final 24 hours

@ssnooow no worries, I do it so the non Chinese reading people can go clarify it in IG and anywhere else. The caption says SHK choose a similar Color to that pair of hands and the name card is strictly for publicity because I cannot imagine SHK holding it for them it will cost them a bomb! Btw I went back to dots to watch her scenes again to have close up on her hands to confirm its not hers before I posted just to be sure lol 

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I'm seriously so over people dismissing the quality of DotS just because it was so popular. DotS wasn't perfect by any means, but what kdrama is? :huh: And I'm not gonna mention any shows but I'm so over their fans putting DotS/SS couple down. 

I hope I'm the only one experiencing difficulties voting because if they're trying to pull a fast one here they're gonna get a piece of my mind the moment I land :angry:

image.png

I hope DOTS win all then I can laugh. 

oh well, at least they have the popularity award to go for if there is nothing else. 

And how could the most famous people (our couple) not appear together? It's a failure on BS in that case. :rolleyes:

Ugh why would BS do such a thing? Edit out the MOST popular Kdrama female star today and show almost none of the most sought after Kdrama actor these days... or is it possible that since its drama there is a prelogue and a highlight .. and the teaser  may just be a prelogue? Uhh how i wish she'll appear unannounced and surprise the heck out of everyone there.. that will be the ultimate " dramatic entrance".   :blush:

9 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

I hope I'm the only one experiencing difficulties voting because if they're trying to pull a fast one here they're gonna get a piece of my mind the moment I land :angry:

I'm getting the same error and it also asks me to "reconnect". I think Melissala was also facing the same problem, so don't worry :) . I think the App is probably trying to close the poll a little earlier?.

System is resetting itself since 12am KST, fret not! I am still able to vote though on my end not through the app. 

Unless it's a very skilled hacker at work during the final 24hrs who want to mess with the voting app. Sorry I can only detect bots not hackers though. I hope it's not that. Will update if anything 

Almost all the shippers that I know wanted to buy this and now it's been re-stocked.

The Studio Concrete 1-10 series sweatshirts (*that SJK loves so much!) are available for sale at SC in Seoul. Also, the 1-10 series T-shirts will be on sale from June 4th. @ilovesjk didn't you want to buy this!? Talk about perfect timing - you'll be there and the clothes will be there too.

@~*kYo*~ Banner looks great!!!!!!.  I hope the camera zooms in on you guys when the announce the awards (* they usually do - so be prepared!. Practice your just caught on camera smiles...hehe)

WAH!!! If I knew the video would make people vote so hard then I would have done it Long ago!!! 

Looks at the results now!! SHK at over 90% and SJK at over 80% exactly how I wanted it to be!! 

FINALLY!!!! But system still resetting so the percentage may change later just keep monitoring 

if it remains like that till tomorrow I am treating the entire crew at my voting station in Korea lots of Fried chicken and beer!! 

@mummyof2 I always show proof so that video says it's all haha 

@Chewy Hoe thank you for keeping an eye out on the voting trends, let us know if there's anything we can do to help :)

vote.png

:sweatingbullets: *whew* was finally able to vote......and now I wait, oh and pack *whoops*

The banner came yesterday :w00t:, their picture came out somewhat pixelated (this was the largest pic I could find of both of them), hopefully it's not too noticeable from afar :sweatingbullets:

Ki_Kyo.jpg

@joongkyo this would be me if they zoom in on us :lol:

tumblr_inline_nbcsbdDKn31qbwpno.giftumblr_inline_o5nu36XLW41qza75i_500.giftumblr_inline_n0t0uaBR6j1rd6mcl.gif

@Chewy Hoe eoni i think your latest post about BS dismiss our beloved couple and DOTS caused that error LOL

everybody woke up from theirr sleep as if you were scream on their dream, i also surprised to see that percentage, esp on SJK side

@~*kYo*~ all i can say to you is DAEBAK, thank you thank you thank you

and @angieknows too,,i feel like crying to see you both work hard for them and for us 

Once again thank you for both of you

Archived