[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Seems like our namja is leaving for Seoul. I think he can't wait any longer and comeback to his "country" where his beauty is there :P Because based on the current situation when there hasn't been firmly confirmation from UAA on Kyo's attendance for Chanel event and we have about 2 days ahead to 31st May, I guess someone can't stand "6 autumns" without his women ;)

And snapback style again, I see I see :phew:

Credit as labelled.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Song (Lee Seung Joon) was in Shanghai yesterday and was interviewed.  He was asked about SJK's and SHK's relationship.  He said they are very good friends. 

Spoiler

27221303092_89416f64ee_b.jpg

It seems like the whole cast is in sync with what they have to say when asked about Song-Song's relationship.  It's either they are best friends or very good friends ;)  Very good friends would not act so shy when complimenting each other, lol

04d019.gif

Subtle moments like these are the reasons why this ship sails itself :)

__AJG6.gif

I am super late to the party last night thanks to my school finals-_- buttt I just want to drop by and say MY UNNIES YOU GUYS ARE SUUUPERRR AWESOME!:astonished::heart:*claps**claps* thank you for the translations, the beautiful scenery and etc!! I hope in the future I can be like you guys too! I will translate as best as I could when my finals are over;) I missed the chance to send message to songsong couple bcos of the goddamn final tests but it's okay I will never forget to pray for them and for you guys too!! Once again THANK YOU! 수고했어요 언니들! 사랑해 :heart: :heart::heart: (You've done a great job my sisters! ILY:wub:) Have a great day ahead~

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF-mVgKs3rs/  BF-mVgKs3rs

WAOW the airport security guards protecting the big boss .  No jokes 

Well guys .. My hope and yours  just stayed expectations lol .  In fact he had left China .  Cant wait to see uri beauty kekekkeke

Ohmygoshhhhh sjk spotted A group of shenzhen kikyo shipper. He must also see and read the banner held by Kikyo shipper...Lalalala 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF-nJ0sGcdN/

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Submission period for SS Soompi Thread 1st Fan Project is now over, we will no longer be taking any more submissions. Any PMs posted to me after this post will not be accepted.

Thank you.

@joongkyo thank you so much for this. 

What next for Song Hye Kyo? A deeply emotional role 'like a love that can't be'

Song Hye Ko

Hallyu star Song Hye Kyo is currently rejoicing her yet another hit and is not in a hurry to take up the next project.

The pretty actress opened up about her future engagements and the dramas she is looking into with the Star 1 magazine. The 34-year-old stated that she would prefer to wait, rather than jump on any project that comes her way.

"I have no idea yet. I did get a couple of offers, but I still can't bring myself to read a new project. Rather than a drama, I think I may pick a movie," said the actress who has been rumoured to be dating Song Joong-Ki.

Hye Kyo, who has denied dating rumours, continued: "For dramas, I've become more careful because now there are specific works that you think of when you hear the name 'Song Hye Kyo.' If I were to do a drama again, I would really like to work on a fatal melodrama. Like a love that can't be? I await a project where I'd have to deeply invest my emotions."

Song Hye Kyo, who played Dr Kang Mo Yeon in Song-Joong-Ki starrer 'Descendants of the Sun, rose to fame with the fairy tale drama, Autumn in my Heart, in 2000.

The actress then continued to give hits including All In, Full House and reached her way to the top of the industry. When asked to share her celebrity status, Hye Kyo asserted: "Living as Song Hye Kyo, there is really not much difference. When I'm not doing a project or working, I also eat and sleep at home in my comfy clothes....If I had to name one thing that differentiates me from the other women, it's that I get free stuff at restaurants or get discounts?"

"Also, that many people recognize me. I don't find it uncomfortable that I'm recognized and liked by so many people. If that were hard for me, I wouldn't be doing this work. Rather, I think I'd be more sad when a day come when people don't recognize me," the actress added.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.sg/what-next-song-hye-kyo-deeply-emotional-role-like-love-that-cant-be-1660

Ahhh I miss her!! The full @star1 interview for June issue had been translated by khxy & hclover96 and posted in this thread pages back. ^^~

Joong Ki being a perfect gentleman as he is... 

Cjma8nkUUAEAeTq.jpg

Cjma8uzUYAI0xae.jpg

Cjma8u2UUAESyVB.jpg

Cjma8vLVEAAKGLx.jpg

[credit to the owners as tagged]

Aaaaw!! How would you not fall in love with this well-mannered namja? Truly admirable and definitely a keeper!! 

Perfectly fit for someone who we know has a good soul too!! ;) 

Can anyone who won the Baeksang award event and who emailed them with your information please PM me?  I need to know if you did or didn't get a confirmation yet since I have not (after three days) yet, while some people have and I'm hoping something is not wrong.  

Thanks.  

Song Joong Ki ranked the #1 CF model for three months straight

song-joong-ki-_1464484926_af_org.jpg

It's been a bit since 'Descendants of the Sun' ended, but Song Joong Ki is still flying as high as ever!

Twenty-three of Korea's top CF models were examined by the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation by looking at 43,790,880 pieces of data for the past month, and Song Joong Ki topped the list once again. Major leaguer Lee Dae Ho came up second, and 'Cheese in the Trap's Kim Go Eun ranked 3rd.

Song Joong Ki was #1 in March and April as well, so this would make it his third month ranking at the top! KICR also reported, "When we looked at the May data for CF models, because of a lot of negative data, a lot of CF models' values decreased. It's true that they need to have a lot of exposure, but it's also important to have a positive image."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-ki-ranked-the-1-cf-model-for-three-months-straight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would Song Joong Ki let Lee Kwang Soo date his little sister?

Lee-Kwang-Soo-song-joong-ki--park-bo-gum

Song Joong Ki talked about his friendship with Lee Kwang Soo and Park Bo Gum!

Song Joong Ki was in China for his fanmeet in Guangzhou. During the fanmeet, he got a lot of questions from fans, one of which was, "If your sister liked Lee Kwang Soo, would you let them date?". He answered immediately, "No way, no way! Kwang Soo is a very close friend of mine, but he's too tall. No way."

He was also asked, "If Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo fell in the water, who would you rescue first?" To the rather cliche question, he answered wittily, "I won't go near water with the two of them."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/would-song-joong-ki-let-lee-kwang-soo-date-his-little-sister

Wong Cho-lam shows affection for Song Joong-ki

Hong Kong artiste Wong Cho-lam on Friday posted several photos on Weibo of him being affectionate toward actor Song Joong-ki.

The comment that accompanied the photo read, “You finally came. I was dying to see you.”

Song and Wang had apparently met on the set of ZRTG: Zhejian Television’s variety show “Hurry Up Brother” during the filming of an episode in Seoul on April 20. Song was a guest star on the episode.

“Hurry Up Brother” is a remake of the SBS’ variety show “Running Man” in which Song was a main cast member until 2011.

The Chinese variety show’s episode featuring Song Joong-ki aired on May 27 through China’s ZRTG: Zhejian Television.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

Archived