[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Descendants of the Sun’ Stars To Reunite At 2016 Baeksang Awards? 

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have been plagued with several dating rumors ever since they first appeared on the highly-acclaimed "Descendants of the Sun" TV series. Now, new reports are claiming that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reuniting at the 2016 Baeksang Awards.

Several fans are now expecting to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo reunited at the 2016 Baeksang Awards, which will take place on June 3 at the Hall of Peace Kyung Hee University. Reports have it that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have received nominations for the highly-acclaimed award-giving body.

Song Hye Kyo is reportedly nominated for Best Actress category while Song Hoong Ki was nominated as Best Actor for their roles in "Descendants of the Sun" as Kang Mo Yeon and Captain Yoo Si Jin. Additionally, the much-loved "Descendants of the Sun" series has been nominated for the Best Drama category, which will try to best other popular TV series including "Signal," "Reply 1988," "Six Flying Dragons" and "She Was Pretty."

While Song Hye Kyo has not been confirmed to be attending one of Korea's most prestigious award-giving body, Blossom Entertainment has also verified that Song Joong Ki will be going to the 2016 Baeksang Awards night.

Do you think Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reunited at the upcoming 2016 Baeksang Awards? 

Source: gamenguide

Hello again. :blush:

I've been very busy for this past few weeks, but never a day passed by without me opening my soompi and instagram account. My daily habit changes from morning coffee and newspaper, now its morning coffee and IG or Soompi... Hahaha.. That's what happens when DOTS ended and still undergoing withdrawal symdrom. :w00t:

Missing Kyo more than KI, she is not visible nowadays, that's why i'm thankful for the FM of SJK we still be ale to see IG updates of Kyo. But, still the WANT to see them being together is such a wishful thinking right now, maybe in God's perfect time. 

Looking forward to more FM of Big Boss, hopefully on his last FM KYO will make an apperance again forgive my delalu mind, it is just one of my dreams.  Hoping also that KYO will attend the Baeksang Awards night. That will make SS shippers happy.

Again, hugs and kisses to all SS shippes who never get tired of updating and sharing news, infos and whereabouts of our KIKYO, i won't name names because I might forget someone. 

Keep sailing SS shippers! Keep the faith and the love for this two wonderful person known as KIKYO! 

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

‘Descendants of the Sun’ Stars To Reunite At 2016 Baeksang Awards? 

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have been plagued with several dating rumors ever since they first appeared on the highly-acclaimed "Descendants of the Sun" TV series. Now, new reports are claiming that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reuniting at the 2016 Baeksang Awards.

Several fans are now expecting to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo reunited at the 2016 Baeksang Awards, which will take place on June 3 at the Hall of Peace Kyung Hee University. Reports have it that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have received nominations for the highly-acclaimed award-giving body.

Song Hye Kyo is reportedly nominated for Best Actress category while Song Hoong Ki was nominated as Best Actor for their roles in "Descendants of the Sun" as Kang Mo Yeon and Captain Yoo Si Jin. Additionally, the much-loved "Descendants of the Sun" series has been nominated for the Best Drama category, which will try to best other popular TV series including "Signal," "Reply 1988," "Six Flying Dragons" and "She Was Pretty."

While Song Hye Kyo has not been confirmed to be attending one of Korea's most prestigious award-giving body, Blossom Entertainment has also verified that Song Joong Ki will be going to the 2016 Baeksang Awards night.

Do you think Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reunited at the upcoming 2016 Baeksang Awards? 

Source: gamenguide

How could she not attend?  They should arrive in the same limo.  And why not?

1. THIS POSTER IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BAEKSANG ANNOUNCEMENT!

2. It is an advertisement by a Chinese tour company.

3. This tour company very likely has not been given permission to use Mr Song Joong Ki's and Ms Song Hye Kyo's images in their ad.

4. This has not been endorsed or approved by either SJK or SHK or their reps.

5. Please disregard false news using this poster to claim SJK and SHK will attend Baeksang, e.g this Instagram post:

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

1. THIS POSTER IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BAEKSANG ANNOUNCEMENT!

2. It is an advertisement by a Chinese tour company.

3. This tour company very likely has not been given permission to use Mr Song Joong Ki's and Ms Song Hye Kyo's images in their ad.

4. This has not been endorsed or approved by either SJK or SHK or their reps.

5. Please disregard false news using this poster to claim SJK and SHK will attend Baeksang, e.g this Instagram post

Adding on, for people who can read Chinese it's clearly a advertisment where you get air tickets, accomadation and tickets as part of the package. This agency is just doing a business. They do not represent or speak for the Baeksang Awards. They are just using both SS picture to entice you 

only official Baeksang Awards or their respective agencies can give you the proper confirmation. Please verify only from them. 

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Chellsee hi... *high five* glad you're here, finally posted here.... and thanks for all those gifsets and pics... we are all really missing them....
I haven't checked SJK thread.. you guys must bombard many goodies there right? :lol:

@stargazer187 thank you dear, I'm really happy to camping here with you all. 

Btw, I posted this at SJK thread (for you) because I know you really love him in a rolled up sleeves...

How I wish the lady is SHK... :P

I envy this lady, looks the jacket she's wearing lended to her by SJK... (I maybe wrong though.)

tumblr_o7mjekwbmR1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

Frankly apart from his hand position that's weird. I doubt that's a cigarette really. No smoke coming out and it looks more like a lip balm to me. 

If there is such a cigarette that's so chunky and don't emit smoke I wanna buy!! Cos I smoke too! 

Even if he does. It's his prerogative 

@Chellsee Nice to see you here! Thanks for pulling double duty! :D@ilwoo_aein should also join us here! :D Anyway, thank you for the visuals! Keep them coming!

And as much as I hate to do a lot of back reading, I'm grateful to ya'll for keeping this thread moving! The shippers here are awesome and the best in the paradise! 

Baeksang Awards announced their MCs for the Award Show, the MCs this year will be Suzy and Shin Dong Yup.

So, now I'm pretty excited to see more news about celebrities confirming their presence at the award show. I think Blossoms Entertainment will confirm or deny SJK's presence this week, with SHK don't expect any confirmation by UAA - they're not like Blossoms and won't share schedules.

Archived