[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 hours ago, khxy said:

Star interview:

About her next project-

Now it's still like a blank piece of paper.(laugh) I have a few scripts on hand but they can't be considered as the next project.Rather than drama,shouldn't my next work be a movie.If one mention Song Hye Kyo,you can think of a few dramas that represents me,because of this i am more careful in choosing the drama i want to take part in.I have a few popular dramas under my belt,thus the bigger the expectation will be.For movie...(sigh)it's still a big blank piece of paper.If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

I cut your post again. Sorry. But, isn't it that SJK also wanted to act to in a 'tragic romance' project? Oh my delulu heart wants them to work together again in this tragic romance project! :heart: 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We needn't worry about Song Joong Ki being too busy for Song Hye Kyo. Compared to his schedule prior to his Beijing fan meet to his schedule now, he was much busier then. 

Between him flying back home from Bangkok to him boarding the plane again to Changsha for Happy Camp, he had less than 24 hours in Seoul. Yet who did he confirm that he met during that brief period of being home? That alone should be enough to rid all doubts that he may be too busy for her. 

The man will make time for the important things to him. Just like how he said he'd never go a day without exercising. If his day must start at 5am, he'll wake up earlier just to get some workout in. It's all a matter of using his time wisely.

By the way, I watched Happy Camp and during the session where they were revealing the Song Hye Kyos behind the doors, was it just me or at one point SJK was very hopeful that the real SHK was back there? Perhaps wishing the girlfriend had plans of surprising him like Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo did at his fan meet? He looked rather disappointed when the two options he had hopes of potentially being her were revealed. Maybe I'm reading too into it, lol. 

8 hours ago, khxy said:

If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

Thank you for your sharing and sorry to cut your post short.  Uri Kyo said this?  This really reminds me of SJK's preference for his next drama.  I believe he said that he would love to act in this kind of drama.  Looks like these two have also discussed about this.  Hopefully, we can see them paired up again in either a movie or drama with the "tragic romance" theme.

42 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

We needn't worry about Song Joong Ki being too busy for Song Hye Kyo. Compared to his schedule prior to his Beijing fan meet to his schedule now, he was much busier then. 

Between him flying back home from Bangkok to him boarding the plane again to Changsha for Happy Camp, he had less than 24 hours in Seoul. Yet who did he confirm that he met during that brief period of being home? That alone should be enough to rid all doubts that he may be too busy for her. 

The man will make time for the important things to him. Just like how he said he'd never go a day without exercising. If his day must start at 5am, he'll wake up earlier just to get some workout in. It's all a matter of using his time wisely.

By the way, I watched Happy Camp and during the session where they were revealing the Song Hye Kyos behind the doors, was it just me or at one point SJK was very hopeful that the real SHK was back there? He looked rather disappointed when the two options he had hopes of potentially being her were revealed. Maybe I'm reading too into it, lol. 

Yes. You see his expression. The look in his face. He was like "What?". He was serious here. Then burst into laughter after he saw who she was.

His expression: The look of disbelief. This can't be.

yeld28S.png

pQK9FAg.png

udZZcko.png

wFDtYPY.png

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

I'd tend to agree with @ilovesjk!

Word on CNetz is Happy Camp is well worth watching because Ms S is mentioned throughout. Note: not Kang Mo Yeon, but Song Hye Kyo (Song Hui Qiao). 

I haven't watched it yet myself as the video hung - my internet was just not cooperating.

But see the banner above?

It says "Tonight we are all Kyo~" 

No wonder Mr S - who had just spent a very late night with her (remember the TMI restaurant photos he posted?) - was so delighted by his Happy Camp filming experience.

I applaud the Happy Camp team for this!

p/s. *whispers* and the Happy Camp script would have had to be pre-approved by Mr S, you do know that, right? ;) 

photo cr. Baidu

Still backreading. Wow so many updates from the FM and HC, thank you all, I will go through them slowly slowly :lol:

But first of all, thanks so much @khxy for continuously sharing the magazine articles here. Love them all :D  

"Now it's still like a blank piece of paper.(laugh) I have a few scripts on hand but they can't be considered as the next project.Rather than drama,shouldn't my next work be a movie.If one mention Song Hye Kyo,you can think of a few dramas that represents me,because of this i am more careful in choosing the drama i want to take part in.I have a few popular dramas under my belt,thus the bigger the expectation will be.For movie...(sigh)it's still a big blank piece of paper.If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly. "

I also hope SHK will do a movie after this, but it seems like she hasn't found a good one. When I see read the theme that she wants to try, tragic romance I suddenly remember someone also said he wants to try tragic love story. Is there any movie director or writer reading this forum? Palli palli create a movie with this theme and sent them the script, lol. But yeah, it will be too good to be true to see them together in another project that soon. 

11 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Happy Camp , Chinese caption below : 今夜我们都是乔妹  ("Tonight we are SHK" )

PS: I think the Korean words is KMY. 

And when asking what he want say to SHK if she come, he said 好久不见 (Long time no see) in Chinese. He sings this song in Beijing and Wuhan FM too..

credit baidu SS bar

Tonight we are SHK? lol, they must have mentioned SHK many times, can't wait to watch the full video of HC and read the recap from @ysteee thank you dear :D 

Star interview part 2, thanks again @khxy :D I feel giddy when I read the bold sentence... they really make a good couple, aren't they? 

No matter what,the filming of Dots was much longer than the normal drama series.For other dramas, it will take up not more than 3 months but this time it took 6 months.One month in Greece,we spent a lot of time when we returned to Korea too.During those 6 months,everyone had different filming schedule,and  we comfort each other.There were so many actors and crew involved, Joong Ki took care of the Alpha team while i took care of the medical team.Not too long ago,the medical team met up for fried chicken and beer and foreign fans took that picture and posted it on SNS.Fans said "Kang Mo Yeon eats fried chicken and beer again." " Everyday is fried chicken and beer." (Laugh)

And omg, the banner from Wuhan shippers. My eyes went straight to the KiKyo banner, there's no way he didn't notice it. And just as we expected, SHK updates her IG last night.It has become their pattern, she will update everytime he's away, missing someone unnie? Don't worry he'll come home soon :D Look at how he choose this spot for the picture, right in front of the banners. Good job captain!

lABq13U.png

@thepixies It was definitely worth the watch! Love that banner but I wished it translated correctly in Hangul below. In Hangul it reads Kang Mo Yeon instead of Song Hye Kyo. But nevertheless they made sure to keep reminding SJK of SHK. I love it! 

@Chewy Hoe I miss you too! Our boy has been crazy lately for sure, living life on the edge, going where he never dared gone before. But he's extremely smart about it, which adds to my impression of him. The subtle hints he dropped about Ms Lee were intended for only the shippers. His regular fans would not pick up on it, therefore they wouldn't have gotten upset and conclusively all parties are happy. Only shippers would know her significance and also the meaning behind him addressing her as Ms Lee and also about the gift she received from the fans. He loves teasing us. I bet he felt as giddy as us upon seeing those KI (heart) KYO signs. He really enjoys the SongSong support. Could he be more obvious?

6 hours ago, khxy said:

The good camaraderie of actors and crew

No matter what,the filming of Dots was much longer than the normal drama series.For other dramas, it will take up not more than 3 months but this time it took 6 months.One month in Greece,we spent a lot of time when we returned to Korea too.During those 6 months,everyone had different filming schedule,and  we comfort each other.There were so many actors and crew involved,Joong Ki took care of the Alpha team while i took care of the medical team.Not too long ago,the medical team met up for fried chicken and beer and foreign fans took that picture and posted it on SNS.Fans said "Kang Mo Yeon eats fried chicken and beer again." " Everyday is fried chicken and beer." (Laugh)

@khxy thank you so so much for the translation. I personally like the part that i highlighted there, it looks like they've decided to work together in term of taking care of the staff :") they split the work accordingly that"s just so sweet of them. No wonder they could also host the DOTS dinner party together 

12 hours ago, khxy said:

Star interview:

About her next project-

Now it's still like a blank piece of paper.(laugh) I have a few scripts on hand but they can't be considered as the next project.Rather than drama,shouldn't my next work be a movie.If one mention Song Hye Kyo,you can think of a few dramas that represents me,because of this i am more careful in choosing the drama i want to take part in.I have a few popular dramas under my belt,thus the bigger the expectation will be.For movie...(sigh)it's still a big blank piece of paper.If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

i know someone who also mentioned wanting to do a tragic romance on his next project :phew:

I almost had a coronary whilst reading the comments of Dispatch's IG page. Some of our co-Songsongcouple shippers have been posting uneccessary SJK-SHK stuff under the picture of a celebrity couple who recently got married. I worry that it reflects quite poorly on our idols.

PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND SENSIBLE SHIPPERS especially ON INSTAGRAM!!!

SHK is quite active there, and we wouldn't want her to be on the receiving end of the vitriol hurled at some delusional shippers. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7OowhySAktHz4x8tiDdh

7 hours ago, songsongcouple said:

Gotcha @joongkyo 

looks like same sweater 

https://instagram.com/p/BFqzlS7y_U9/

credit to the owner

thanks to all translator & everyone for all the updates, videos and pictures from fm & happy camp 

have a goodnyt :)

I don't think so. Yes, the colour is the same, but not the material. Hye Kyo wore knitted sweater in DotS, while Joong Ki's sweater in Wuhan FM last night's look like made of fleece (or similiar material).

First of all , i kept saying this again.. but WOW....... congratulations  @~*kYo*~, @ouyen , @gcgl:D,  all the winner are SS shipper. How cool is that? SS shipper is amazing....

Really Looking forward to see SJK and SHK in that stage.. :wub:

--------------------

And then thank you for the contributors that have shared the updates on SJK FM and HC. @smoky1671, @human1981, @stargazer187, @finickyfray, @llizzie,  @superbigcat, @ysteee and @pgaltr. Even when i can't see the actual video at the time, i can feel your enthusiasm.

I'm gonna watch the FM and HC tonight.. glad that HC reach the highest rating last night :lol:

He sang INNOCENT MAN ost really good on the FM, and then LONG TIME NO SEE, and then ALWAYS.. hahaha.. what message are you going to deliver Mr. S?

And the KI <3 kyo banner.. The SS shipper there are awesome!!

ki%20kyo.png

Archived