[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Firstly, I don't know how to start but WOW, SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN HERE!! Good news, of course which is great because it's so positive I don't even know how to spazz from now on! :P So to start, I want to thank @pgaltr for sharing the image of the BaekSang Awards ticket winners. At first I couldn't believe it but yeah, I'm one of the winners!! My code is [77C5]. They said that the winners would be the "popular voters" (i.e.: those who voted a lot) and I was so lucky I think I've been blessed by @joongkyo because of your big day and Lady Luck! I can join @angieknows and a few others for the list of winners for the ceremony, I believe? But seriously this came so suddenly that I don't know whether I can go to Korea exclusively just for the event or not, need to discuss with my parents haha xD. What a great belated birthday gift though! I'm very happy! :D

Secondly, omg @joongkyo unnie you should have told me it was your birthday 2 days after mine! So I can prepare for your birthday celebration (even if it's not physical but mentally counts too, right? :P)! Wishing you a very happy birthday to our ambitious and brave Captain of our ship, providing us with food, fuel and ammunition to go on. Hope your birthday will be filled with great news and make your birthday worthwhile! Maybe we can celebrate together next time! :P Have a blast!

Thirdly, just my little bit of opinion of the examples of the noona-dongsaeng couples.

Yes I've heard that Ruby Lin (40) (sorry for mentioning this but isn't that the actress who was allegedly swept up in dating rumors with SJK?) and Wallace Huo (36) confirmed their relationship on Weibo and yet it's another noona-dongsaeng relationship. Michelle Chen (turning 33 soon) (I saw her on 'You're the Apple of my Eye' movie) and Chen Xiao (28) are also preparing to get married in July, another case of noona-dongsaeng. Congrats to them anyway!

The last one is an actor born in China but acted in several Singaporean dramas, originally Dai Yang Tian but later changed his name to Dai Xiang Yu (31) has gotten married on May 19 (my birthday) to an actress older than him by 7 years, Chen Zihan (38). Just amazed by so many "examples" but I shouldn't go further because well, we've discussed the topic about age already and done the necessary discussion, so in the end, age does not matter.

Last thing for this post, I've done a lyric video on DOTS OST Vol. 2, so you might want to check it out since the soundtrack consists of many masterpiece songs.

Edit: Oh oh and thanks to @denira2104, @ssnooow, @lynne22 and the others who've wished me happy birthday! I had a great time that day and saw a lot of happy news, so really thanks for the well-wishes and glad you enjoyed/loved reading my posts. Today is another happy day with many more happy news because of Captain J's birthday haha!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I was so excited that I missed the most important thing!. So re-posting the whole thing

http://m.yizhibo.com/l/2MNpQXmMcOHdr3LD.html

He said "here we have the FAMOUS (*yep, missed this part) Ms. Lee ...Teacher Lee".

Ms. Lee laughed and said "Omo. I'm Ms. Lee?. Teacher Lee?"

SJK - "This person is very famous (*so he knows that she's famous amongst SS fans because I doubt that SJK fans are hounding her..lol!) . I heard that Ms. LEE RECEIVED GIFTS FROM SOME FANS.....SAY THANK YOU TO THE FANS!

MS. LEE - "THANK YOU!"

He also said

• Manager's name is Kang De Won (?), apparently his manager has loads of fans. 
  • Asked managed to move at the back since Manager's face is big..lol.
  • Asked manager if he's drunk.
  • Appeared to be mystified and amazed at how Korean people could also be part of the live-chat. (*lol..he have some weird explanation about having wi-fi allows anyone to log in...weirdo.)
  • Asked us if we're leaving messages on LKS's instagram (?). Does he want us to spam LKS?
  • Said he needs to go rehearse for the fan-meeting.

@angieknows i need to see if i can take leave from work... could you share your excuse with me?? lol but seriously i really want to go..... but im not sure if i can get anyone to go with me on such notice... the ticket is for 1 person only right?

6 minutes ago, cestlavie88 said:

@angieknows i need to see if i can take leave from work... could you share your excuse with me?? lol but seriously i really want to go..... but im not sure if i can get anyone to go with me on such notice... the ticket is for 1 person only right?

Yeah, I believe it's only for one person. I'm trying to convince another friend to come with me even though she won't be able to attend the event. We had planned to visit Korea in a couple of years when we're already fluent in the language and have saved up enough for at least 2 or 3 weeks there. But even if you can't have someone with you, you should still go :D And pack binoculars! We might end up needing them. Haha.

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, I was so excited that I missed the most important thing!. So re-posting the whole thing

http://m.yizhibo.com/l/2MNpQXmMcOHdr3LD.html

He said "here we have the FAMOUS (*yep, missed this part) Ms. Lee ...Teacher Lee".

SJK - "This person is very famous (*so he knows that she's famous amongst SS fans because I doubt that SJK fans are hounding her..lol!) . I heard that Ms. LEE RECEIVED GIFTS FROM SOME FANS.....SAY THANK YOU TO THE FANS!

MS. LEE - "THANK YOU!"

He also said

• Manager's name is Kang De Won (?), apparently his manager has loads of fans. 
  • Asked managed to move at the back since Manager's face is big..lol.
  • Asked manager if he's drunk.
  • Appeared to be mystified and amazed at how Korean people could also be part of the live-chat. (*lol..he have some weird explanation about having wi-fi allows anyone to log in...weirdo.)
  • Asked us if we're leaving messages on LKS's instagram (?). Does he want us to spam LKS?
  • Said he needs to go rehearse for the fan-meeting.

ISN'T THIS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE, @joongkyo? (OK, nearly the best. We know what the BESTEST would be.)

Hullo, Ms Lee & Mr S! *waves*

Roger that. We are very glad sinseh-nim likes the gift! Wuhan SS shippers are daebak! 

Have a great fanmeet later! 

Cheerio!

Soompi SS shippers xxx

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!....He said "here we have Ms. Lee ...Teacher Lee".

SJK - "I HEARD MS. LEE RECEIVED GIFTS FROM SOME FANS.....SAY THANK YOU TO THE FANS!

MS. LEE - "THANK YOU!"

What a cute video!! Thank you @joongkyo for the translations. Wishing a very happy birthday to you! :wub:

image_22.gif

Spoiler

B9774F5C-6FEB-4FB6-8F35-A725D5411FC2.png

image_9.jpeg

Credit

3 hours ago, angieknows said:

@joongkyo and  @ilovesjk Haha. I keep checking my account just to be sure I'm reading the user code correctly. LOL. I will need everyone's prayers, wishful, positive thoughts, and whatever else that will help me convince my new boss to let me take that week off! I want this!!! I want to do it for the thread and of course, the CK blog :D And joongkyo ... happy birthday to you! My birthday's this month, too! LOL. But as for a present for you, I'll try to do more than capture them with my camera---but something that won't get me arrested. haha. 

Edit

@finickyfray Yeah, she's helping me come up with an excuse for work. hahaha. And telling me not to overthink things. :D She is a master at lying. LOL.

@angieknows tip - sudden food poisoning (gastroenteritis) comes on suddenly and without warning... food poisoning can last for many days to a WHOLE WEEK... food poisoning (ie vomiting and out the other end haha) requires 'staying at home resting'... and if doctors certificates are required...food poisoning cannot be 'detected' by doctors by listening to you (you say you've been vomiting and hanging on the toilet for ages... they can't test that) and fever that comes and goes (of course conveniently gone when ur at the docs)... just saying....:phew:

disclaimer - no way am i encouraging people to use the above said advices... read at your own risk;)but i can guarantee you it works HAHAHA - but ps. don't try ask for leave THEN do the above... coz that obviously won't work HAHA

LOL on @2cents's tip, omg, things we do for SS :joy: Maybe don't wear any make up bcos you will need to look pale to be more convincing. Btw, where's Chewy unnie, is she dying again bcos of the new video from SJK? 

Now, I'm looking forward if SHK will update her ig tonight :D 

8 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Guys take a look at this acc  https://www.instagram.com/songjongkix/

is it his real acc ? at first his bio was : my real account but now changed to his hangul name .I hope not true .tbvh  I do not want him to have any sns account and i can nit imagine myself if haters will send dm or comments on his ig and bad mouthing shk :(

It's not him.  He doesn't know how to use sns, but I do think he knows how to spell his name correctly! 

the selfie vid definitely doesn't scream "I AM A TECH NOOB!!" that SJK so claims to be :P someone seems to be very experienced and enjoys taking selfie vids (and selfies for someone I hope) and him "officially and publicly" introducing to us as Ms Lee is so telling? Like it's an inside thing between SS shippers here and him LOL makes me think this thread is really being checked out by someone in their inner or extended outer circle! The timing of introduction when the thread was happily spazzing just yesterday over Ms Lee receiving the gift from Wuhan SS fans doesn't come any better! Yes SJK you smart man, you know that we know that Ms Lee is SHK's friend/stylist and now styling you as well :D 

and the mention of LKS and his instagram is so random lol! And the warning bells rang in my head be like "WHY the mention of LKS out of nowhere!!" and the few times LKS's name pops out are when some questions on romance/love life etc etc during his fanmeets were asked or when he's deflecting the attention to his poor bff lol! Are you hinting something here SJK-ssi? Is something small yet big gonna be revealed yet again in tonight's fanmeet? Oh I hope so! Getting ready to die tonight! :phew:

@2cents LOL. Thank you for the tip! I will definitely consider that since you seem to be speaking from experience! :D Hahahahaha. It's gross, but I'll consider it! And watch, I follow your advice, and I do end up having stomach issues while in Korea! *Knocks on wood* Missing the Songs' Baeksang attendance because of actual karmic food poisoning would be the worst kind of luck! 

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

It's not him.  He doesn't know how to use sns, but I do think he knows how to spell his name correctly! 

Hope so  .Pray hard that he will not create any .  If yes, please also be hidden and only those people closest to him who knows . Sorry being selfish here . 

Now, is he going to show personal photos? Cause if he does then i got this gut feeling that this time he might show us some bff goals with LKS. 

But yet again, he started fueling the fire today with that Ms. Lee selfie moment. Aaaah, SJK-ssi, you never dissapoint. Lol

Am not done back reading....but I wanna Spazzzzzz.....asdfghjkllqwwerpoiiuyttteee......

What with introducing Ms Lee/Teacher Lee so suddenly......our Capt. Aware what is gong on around SS/KiKyo Shipper world!!! He don't wanna leave us wondering around....so he just confirmed it...How sweet is our Captain....:wub:

He definitely know where the gift from....even thanks to SS fans indirectly....sooooooo sweeeeeetttttt:heart:

Our SHK n SS Ship in the good hand....rest assure Chingooo....

I just noticed his stubbles, it makes him look even cuter. And he looks handsome from any angles. I don't know about this live video app but usually when I see my friends doing video call their faces will appear bigger but SJK's appears even smaller. 

Cr: songjoongkinoona ig

He did this live video a lot lately and selfies too, wonder why... :phew:

Omg, I am away for few hours and back with great surprise! Happy to see him introduced the famous Ms Lee and talked about received gifts from fans, indirectly telling us he received that particular gift:D. Seem like SHK (as he seem busy to read the forum now) been reading this forum and told him about what we are writing! And they always drop hints to us on and off.. Which is the greatest fuel for us shippers! 

He seem to be very interested in technology nowadays.. Doing live 'selfie'.. And I won't be surprise if he create a IG account.. To SJK: if you create a public IG account, please let us know officially as there are too many fake ones out there! We will be happy enough if you have private IG and just let us know your public IG officially ... just like SHK. :):):):):):):)

Archived