[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also as much as I felt awful for the fans who didn't get to see SJK at airport in Wuhan 

please do not say you hate him or want to turn against him because he didn't come and see you. There is nothing he can do! He is the sweetest one and he would never not want to see you! 

Look at him being ushered quickly by so many people through the door to a private gateway to leave. It's not within his control. 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5bb5adbba9c5dba2dcb8a5080493a23c

On 5/19/2016 at 1:16 PM, Chewy Hoe said:

I have never shipped other couples before so I don't know about others but to be in this ship makes me so proud and fulfilled 

Sorry for cutting your post unnie @Chewy Hoe but what you've said there is very on point in so many levels. As in my case this is also my first ever ship in Korea’s OTP. It truly hits me hard down to the very core of my soul. I may sound silly in saying this but every morning when i pray i include the Songs in my prayer. Just that i really want them to end up together for real. Oh God! How can such a couple bewitched me?! I'm praying hard too that they would still be able to collaborate in some great projects in the future, preferably a new series, if only KBS would be nicer the second time around. (Jaebal). LOL! May God lengthens the days of their success(SJK&SHK) because they truly deserve it. I know i'm a sinner but i hope God will answer my prayers. Lifting up everything to Him.

@Elaine Chan Can we just hire Argus to abduct Lee Kwang Soo? Haha!

@angieknows Thank you for the mentions. SJK though in that blue jeans and black shirt while laying down on bed!! Darn! So dashing hot!

@finickyfrayas KJW said, SongSong acted like a real couple wayback the DOTS' filming days. So what about now? Probably they're not acting anymore. LOL! Delulu mode again.

@hyukgu Thank u for the amazing gifs. The last one though. What a tantalizing eyes! So mesmerizing and captivating! Ahh the Goddess!!!

@khxy Thank u for the wonderful translation. So many infos about her were revealed.

@superbigcat thank you chingu, at least we have their pic side by side :D

@khxy thanks so much for taking your time in translation the long article, much appreciated :D She is still KMY, and to remember the shooting has finished almost 6 months ago, wonder why :phew: Maybe bcos of someone and all the memories they share. 

Oh @hyukgu you did it again, I was just staring at the last scene from Elle video, those eyes... Someone's heart must be dugun dugun when he watch the video. Those eyes and lips... so mysterious and sexy :wub: 

2080757479_7e068987_12.gif

I see so many pics of JK at the airport, he looks so cool with the mask. And he's always on his phone, lol. He can't be playing games for Baeksang voting like us here, right? :lol:

ncokuZx.png

ROFL!!! Ms Lee you are just too funny!!! The way you hold it is precious!! When Apple showed me I literally roll on the floor and died there! 

She was literally holding it like a decree with a face that screams urgency that she wants to quickly present to Emperor Song and say: See Wuhan fans want you both to be together 

wahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa I cannot stop laughing someone save me 

Ms Lee, your devotion is sublime! :heart:

Debuting at a young age, she learnt how to protect her private life. Her closest friends are non celebrity, " I always talk and travel with them, this way i don't feel like there is a gap between us.  From 20 years old till now, i have done things that i always wanted to do. For example: when it's time to date, i date, when it's  time to work, i diligently work.Looking back, i do not have any regrets towards my life."

@khxy Thank you for your translations! They're much appreciated! 

By the way, this bit was conspicuous to me. Song Hye Kyo seems to be a lot more open these days. The idea of marriage, which was previously frowned upon is now being looked at more positively, her final words being "Yes I would like to get married one day." Her answer to whether she'd like an apology or a confession was "I'd like for him to confess. At my age, there's no time to waste.

"When it's time to date, I date."

I think we can all agree that she's at the stage where she's more than ready to be in a relationship and/or already in one. She's accepting of the idea these days and easily mentions it, while in the past the topic was rather forbiddened for many years following her previous relationship. Also the man she chooses now has to be someone she can picture taking her to the altar. She will not be in it for casual dating. 

Song Joong Ki continuously harping his unwavering view on marriage without flinch proves that he's just the family guy! Also even saying he's willing to marry now. He evidently has a mature mindset and not one to still want to enjoy a single life. From my judgment, the man will never be too famous for love and marriage. If he finds the right girl, he would not hesitate for even a second. 

@applegirl2 Thanks for sharing that post from SongSong Baidu Shippers! How cute is Ms Lee handling that poster with so much care? Really wonder what SJK's reaction will be when unveiling it! He'll probably have a ridiculous grin from ear to ear. 

Hihi

i saw Ms Lee again..keke..but I really can't help but to ask.. i thought Ms Lee is personal stylist for SHK? Personal means she only work for SHK, right? U mean she will work for other actor or actress? So sorry..not familiar with Korean entertainment. :) Thanks so much. 

Yoohoo...people who are quoting images despite repeated requests NOT to do so .

24569-stop-that-don-t-do-that-please-don

I'm asking really nicely so that nobody thinks I'm being mean, look I  even used a GIF of a normally grouchy Harrison Ford being uncharacteristically sweet to ask you all to stop doing that.

Within You'll Remain

Further to my writing about my feelings towards ss’ love story, I would like to share this beautiful song with our shippers here. This is a song by 1 of my favourite artiste from HK -- Sandy Lam. I felt the song fits our ss a lot, as I thought it was pretty inline with the song that Kyo posted on her IG a month ago that was beautifully discussed by @cathy0281 couple days ago. Calling out for love!~

The singer’s voice is 1 of the most beautiful voice I’d ever heard in my life, and the way she sang this song was so sexy and mesmerizing, that I could use the same phrase I used upon seeing Kyo’s eyes in Elle -- “simply stealing my soul away”.  

I think these 2 ladies matches a lot.

Enjoy~~ 

Lyrics in spoiler 

Spoiler

Within You’ll Remain

Facing the world with the empty heart
I could disappear into the dark
And you were the one who could make my dreams come true
My dear, it's you
When you're not around
My heart stood still
Within you'll remain and always will

我愛你 (wo ai ni), I love you
我愛你 (wo ai ni), I need you
More than I ever did anyone

I've never felt like this before

我愛你(wo ai ni), I want you
我愛你(wo ai ni), I need you
We could be two lovers from the past
And the future is our chance

When you're not around
My heart stood still (my dear it’s you)
Within you'll remain and always will

More than I ever did anyone
I've never felt like this before

We could be two lovers from the past
And the future is our chance

Dae to the bak :w00t:, I can't stop laughing when reading your sharing @applegirl2, Ms. Lee and Wu Han SongSong shippers are so cool and I'm imagining the journey of the poster:

• Ms. Lee carefully hands over the poster to Joong Ki: "This is from your fans"
  • Joong Ki opens the posters, be surprised and laugh out loud (as we do)
  • Then he immediately takes a picture of it and sends to our Beauty
  • Then Ms. Beauty posts the picture on her private IG, or Mr. Song will reveal it at his FM and winks: "I know what you're doing, my shippers"
  • And they have us faint and cry rainbow.

*Pardon my delulu mode :P*

Archived