[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJW was interviewed by MAXIM Korea and they asked her about SS relationship

박기자 : 한 때 송중기와 송혜교 열애설로 인해 떠들석했었죠. 같이 작품을 찍으며 옆에서 봤던 배우로서 어떻게 생각해요?
김지원 : 첫 질문부터 강하네요. 처음에 열애설 소식을 듣고 '태후' 송송 커플 케미가 좋아서 그런 이야기가 나오나 보다 했어요. 현장에서 연기하는 모습을 보면 정말 연인이나 다름 없었거든요. '두 배우의 합이 좋았나보다'는 생각이 제일 먼저 들었어요.
http://www.maximkorea.net/cms/contents_view.php?contents_uid=10400
she is saying that rumour started because their chemistry were really good. While filming, they are like real couple and when she saw them she thought that both were great.

@joongkyo is this right J? :D 

i saw it too, but would it be possible? @angelicXD

48 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

What is this rumor about Seoul University doing an event and SJK and SHK is attending? I's from June 3-6. Is that even possible? It has like VIP ticket and regular ticket. 

Do you mean the Baeksang Award event? Beaksang event is on 3rd June. I also saw there was post in weibo said SJK and SHK will attend Baeksang and give away VIP tickets to fans. Not sure how true is it, need official confirmation from their agency. 

By the way, please continue voting!

2 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Do you mean the Baeksang Award event? Beaksang event is on 3rd June. I also saw there was post in weibo said SJK and SHK will attend Baeksang and give away VIP tickets to fans. Not sure how true is it, need official confirmation from their agency. 

By the way, please continue voting!

Hi @angelicXD & @pgaltr

Are you referring to the Baeksang poster featuring SS that can be seen on Baidu and Weibo? This one >>

005Jre1Qgw1f40wnt98awj30p30zkgrn.jpg

It is actually an advertisement by a Beijing travel firm. They offer a tour package to the film locations of DotS plus a Baeksang attendance ticket, but there is no promise that customers will be able to see or sit near SS or that SS will be attending together. 

@Chewy Hoe had rung the company last evening to check the facts on that poster.

Regardless, I am sure our Mr & Ms S will attend. Please keep voting.

Thanks for clarifying @thepixies :) Was about to share that poster here for accurate translation. With my very limited understanding in mandarin, I only read: "52nd Baeksang Arts Awards, 03/06, 8pm at KyungHee University, Seoul" . Lol. :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully both could attend the event. They will. Think positive. Believe and pray. :)

Meanwhile..

Vogue Korea Website Update! ♡♡♡

Ci21g9vUgAEp-SF.jpg

Ci21sn4UUAAhC8E.jpg

[credit to the owner as tagged |   @SongJoongKi_SG  Twitter]

@ssnooow @angieknows @alleverything @ilovesjk you guys killing me with SS goodness and gorgeousness in the morning for me!!! :w00t::wub: 

Wonder what SJK was up to ytd night to warrant that mask again! :D 

SS sexy beautiful vibes in their respective pictorials are too much for me to handle, dunno how I'd be if they're paired up in a joint pictorial but I'm ready to lay six feet deep in and never getting up 

Okay ... more coming up ... @thepixies These are for you :D It's not SHK, but let's hope her @Star 1 photos will be much better :)

Just so you know how screwed up my priorities are, I'm posting these before putting them up on our blog! LOL. I just got home, and as soon as I arrived, I changed clothes and just dumped my work outfits all over the floor to get on my computer! So much for reclaiming that normalcy ... Yeeesh, my love for this thread ... LOL.

These are from Marie Claire Korea's and Vogue Korea's June issues ... I guess ...

9W3XuM.jpg

P5CHpf.jpg

ghy8Px.jpg

The following have already been posted above, but you might still appreciate the high res versions :) Thanks @ssnooow

qH9oOi.jpg

M9Pd1R.jpg

wLZKaT.jpg

xscJO2.jpg

EH6ehG.jpg

Credit as tagged, Source

How do I score all these magazines here in the US???  HELP !!!   

I just want to thank each and everyone who continues to contribute to this thread.  My real life gets in the way of my songsong hobby....  I APPRECIATE all of you and CONTINUE to LOVE this THREAD.

Everyone, in the final last week of the voting for Baeksang, the voting might get ugly or dirty so even if there is any confirmed news of our OTP attending from anywhere, please do not think that we can stop voting. We must continue to vote till the last minute because untill the timer of the voting ends, anything can happen and things can change. 

Especially if they are confirmed to be going to baeksang, all the more we should send them to the stage for the popularity awards. 

Archived