[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 hours ago, booho said:

i heard SJK's fans attack MC's weibo in fanmeet beijing becauyse to much address SHK name

Weak people get jealous and take revenge.

Strong people forgive.

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IGNORE!!!!!!       

13 minutes ago, pohyoke said:

@joongkyo

WHAT! Quick confess and come clean! I am 65 years old and cannot wait for too long.

Oh mine sunbae-nim!! 65 Wah respect! Now I have to edit my post to 15-65 lol 

dont worry nothing is confirmed. 65 is the new 50 sunbae nim!! Will update here once we have concrete news ok 

While waiting for UNOFFICIAL SCHEDULES....

This weibo post is about the ep16 finale where YSJ came back and had an intimate long hugs with KMY. 

#最缠绵的拥抱,#宋仲基# 终于回来了!风带走了你一切,吹走了你的思念,模糊了你的视线……祝福!《太阳的后裔》

Trans: #SongHyeKyo# Most lingering hug, #SongJoongKi# finally came back! The wind took everything away, it blows away your missing, making your sight blurry......blessed! 《DOTS》

This sentence has such deep meaning in it! The wind took all the sadness,worries that KMY had when YSJ 'died' and the wind blown away all her misses..worries....bcuz YSJ came back alive and 'making her cry' but it was tears of 'joy'. :) 

cr weibo owner

@Chewy Hoe

Sigh..I know this thread is my secret hobby..can you imagine what my children would say? :0 (65 is not only the new 50, you have to regress much further back. if SHK and SJI don't get married, I will have to take my secret to the grave. It will be too embarrassing to be in my diary!) I even asked my daughter who is a clinical psychologist to watch DOTS and give me some insight into the behavior of the lead couples. Unfortunately, she kinda of glared at me and went on reading her journal and scheduling therapies for her client.

19 hours ago, rayeolivia said:

Okay, soo today im just finished rewatching DOTS once again, and i couldnt help but fell more in love with our lovely couple. Btw, when i was watching this scene, i couldnt help but thinking that this is the real them, and not YSJ and KMY on play. The way he's staring at her face, the way his thumb move, and that smile....

I think im goin back into my delulu mode again...

buTWCThpQZgME.gif

Dear Ms Song Hye Kyo,

Can you please take a lover who looks at you like "Maybe you are Magic".

With Warm Regards

luvumuch

Thank you @pgaltr and @triplezg for the iQiyi interview, though I don't understand a single thing :lol: I don't know why, everytime I see JK with my oppa I feel butterflies, lol. My most fave actors in one screen is just... :wub: 

OqJnXQw.gif

Can't wait for the news, should I prepare my oxygen tank? 

Hello Chingoo nim....it been months i being a lurker....not posting anything coz to much to back read but so little time....am so glad my bzies time happened after Dots end....actually i just back from lurking twitter world and have quick peek of uri couple...after reading some news i always have to go here to verify....and am glad @joongkyo verify that SHK not in Busan....I hope SHK having unofficial schedule with someone somewhere...:wub:

Welcome aboard new chingoo.....pplz make urself at home here....:heart:

@pohyoke lol sunbae I wish we have more 65 and your Daughter would be very useful to our thread because we all need help especially if he or them announces something. 

Ok gatecrashing my post again

SHOUTOUT to  queeninee8 from Baidu who is also here. First thank you so much for putting J post and crediting her in Baidu so the correct info can be passed on to the Chinese!! I need a favour from you: can you please pm me? You can write Chinese to me no problem. thanks 

I've been meaning to say this, I read many comments before on some SS news. Many of them were saying things like: just continue, I will pretend I don't know anything. This makes me feel like they are also protecting SS by not discussing further even tho they know something is going on between them. And that's just made me so happy :D 

Btw, the web games are still driving me crazy, The Kitty Bridge? Urrgh, I almost threw my phone away bcos I kept on losing. But the funny thing is these last few days I got more points even when I can't complete the mission or lost the games, lol. Did they just gave me free points bcos I'm desperate like that, kidding :P But seriously, I wonder how come my points keeps adding up while I hardly win any of those games... hmmm... 

Updates:

SJK: 71.09%

SHK: 84.51%

It's only 12 more days, fighting!

@kristy86 Yes we need to prepare as many oxy tanks as possible for our comrades chingu :crazy:

Thank you so much for your sharing on videos @ysteee and @ludadeer, I love fanmade videos <3 it's just maybe weibo video doesn't love me since I haven't had accessed successfully to any video on weibo, it drives me to the login section and I have no idea what to do next :unsure:

@phuongfoodiedinh I had to hold my breath while watching the video, gorgeous, radiant, ethereal, speechless... never in my life I wonder about my gender like this moment :blink:

and welcome on board @pohyoke sunbaenim :lol: I really look forward to hearing more stories from you and wish that I can keep the young inner soul as you when I reach 65 ^_^

Here is the collection of "you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you"

tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko4_250.gif tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko1_250.gif tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko2_250.gif 

tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko10_250.gif tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko6_250.gif tumblr_o68eq4UeE81tmjt2ko3_250.gif 

Credit to kdramadose @ Tumblr 

Yes @kristy86 they keep on adding my points,,even when i don't play the game maybe because my points has reached almost 30 thousand points, they gage it to me little by little 500points in the morning and 500 more in the evening. How come :P

Maybe they see how much we try to earn those points :blush: i play cooking fever btw. SHK looks very beautiful on that Elle's video. 

@pohyoke sunbae-nim welcome aboard in this ship, no one too old or too young to ship them. 

@angieknows, thanks so much for the photobook scans.  I really like those pics you chose to scan.  I hope you'll continue to post more when you have more time :)

Here is the YouTube link for Kyo's Elle video for the chingus who have a hard time opening the other links:

TeJPAU.gif

jbm8Np.gif

Cute pic of Kyo when she was a kid.

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f410b6nriuj20hs0hsgmv.jpg

Archived