[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

11 minutes ago, sjk1shk said:

"my wife, you have to know that at one point, when a man is ready to take another step in his life and he feel very comfortable around the woman that he loves, and also if he feel this is the woman i want to spent my life with, then yes.. the man will be proud to open it to others.. tell others about her.. talking about her all the time.. because simply he cannot contain his feeling in his heart"

THISSS! Loveeeeeeee your husband's explanation! Give my salute to your husband for his great insight from a man's view. SJK already knew SHK is the prettiest actress in Korea since he was fanboy-ing SHK long time ago. In my opinion, his admiration towards SHK grew up since he finally knew the 'real' SHK during DOtS's time, how her inner beauty as great as her outer beauty. I'm a woman but if I'm a man and my girlfriend is SHK, I'm the proudest man in the world.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHK's latest post is her asking people to participate in a petition to amend the Animal Protection Act. 

This petition will be sent to the Government and National Assembly. Turns out that  certain places are forcing dogs to undergo breeding several times a year for commercial purposes, there is a practice of illegal drugs being used also. The present law is unable to provide ample protection to these dogs hence the demand for an amendment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R0SI_V54ELc_m2IcmCVRX05oe4C-xUmmmNmEv_EEdA0/viewform?edit_requested=true

강아지 공장 철폐를 위한 동물보호법 개정을 요구합니다.

2016년 5월, 동물자유연대가 TV동물농장과 함께 전남 화순의 강아지 공장을 조사했습니다. 이곳에서 번식업자는 일년에 수차례 강아지를 강제 임신시키고, 불법 마약류를 사용해 어미 배를 갈라 새끼를 빼내기도 했습니다. 대다수의 강아지 공장이 이런 잔인한 방법으로 동물을 학대하지만 동물보호법은 개들을 보호하지 못하고 있습니다. 동물보호법 개정을 위한 서명에 동참해주세요! 모아진 서명은 동물자유연대가 정부와 국회에 전달할 예정입니다.
(개인정보는 해당 캠페인 외의 용도로 활용되지 않으며, 목적이 달성된 후 모두 폐기됩니다.)

5 hours ago, sjk1shk said:

i will pray for Song Joong Ki also unnie Chewy Hoe. SJK indeed is a GREAT man after all, and the woman who have him will be very very lucky ^^ 

i am SJK fans also,, he has amazing heart, typical of a family man.. *calm down my heart dont beat to fast okay, hehehe

btw, this morning i have a little conversation with my husband, i tell him about SJK being too open about his 'friendship' with SHK and i showed him SJK picture with YAI and SHK. i tell him that SJK never act like this (a bit open about his relationship) before with his ex gf. then my husband answer me.. i swear this is his answer as a man... 

"my wife, you have to know that at one point, when a man is ready to take another step in his life and he feel very comfortable around the woman that he loves, and also if he feel this is the woman i want to spent my life with, then yes.. the man will be proud to open it to others.. tell others about her.. talking about her all the time.. because simply he cannot contain his feeling in his heart"

OMG,, my husband thankyou for understanding your wife shipping heart.. hehehehe

I agree with you & ur husband :)

At first, SJK said, he will not reveal if he's in love with some one. Then now, he shows us the pictures of him & SHK. It looks like that he's inconsistent.

But I think that maybe he did not understand himself either at first. From his experience of getting married & love, your husband understands SJK more than himself :D

It's said something like that: when you love honestly, you realize surprisingly about how good you are, about who you are.

I think SJK realizes his new SJK - himself when he's in love :wub:

Love ur post with insight :)

Edit:

And it reminds me about the scene in drama when KMY just arrived Uruk. SJ teased her about the mine and made her cry. SJ talked to IG: " I made her cry. I am shocked of myself, too"

In drama, YSJ is also shocked of his action in front of KMY, the girl he loves.

@wildcats93

If that is your true intent then ok my bad. There are just too many trolls here coming in as and when to disturb us so sometimes we can get a bit sensitive. But if you are a true shipper of SS then feel free to post more positive news. 

Thanks for spazzing ss couple.my life basically had become part of this.its became habit to open soompi forum now and then.

Thanks people in here.i love reading every single post posted in here and everyday seems little truth is being announce to the world bit by bit.

Anyway ive read some comments made by the lil girl louie Tucker in ig.

She was requesting people who upload kyo's camera photoshoot to delete the post cause it wasnt suppose to be uploaded in the first place in sns.

Was she the one who revealed the pics?

If the account is authentic,then we might need to respect the lil girl request.

21 hours ago, boredahjumma said:

So sorry ladies...:fearful: Not to dampen our mood or rain on anybody's parade but with my basic chinese I think SHK is talking in general. Please correct me if I am wrong '我爱的男人有幽默感' can be translated to 'I love man with sense of humour'. A little bit different from 'The man I love is humorous'. But anyway... SJK definitely fit under that category, doesn't he... Ah... these two lovebirds... They really like to drop hints, right? :heart::heart::heart:

Still back reading but I will comment here first.  '我爱的男人有幽默感' IS "The man I love is humorous".  If you want to translate it to 'I love man with sense of humour', then the Chinese should be '我爱的男人有幽默感'.  But again, I wish we can hear what our Beauty said, not what it was being translated by Chinese editor.  Either way, this ship is getting more people on board ever since our Captain, the one and only, SJK-sshi boarded the SongSong Ship.  Keep voting!!!  Let's make sure SHK and SJK win and walk the red carpet together.  Fighting, everyone!

I love and am touched with every single word of your post Chewy unnie.

Wholeheartedly, I've never felt less grateful for being a part of this ship since the first day on board. In this place, I have met (in a virtual way) many awesome comrades who make each day of mine become happier and more exciting with their posts - that can be latest updates, translations, analysis, speculation (which will be on hight note again after Baeksang awards), analysis or simply their own interesting way of expressions, reactions towards a piece of information and so on.

I never think that shipping can deliver me such great joyfulness. I begin with the great interest in on-screen chemistry then fall in love with the unique and hidden strong connection between SHK and SJK. It brings me the chance to be happy, excited, almost cry rainbow when seeing them being together, directly or indirectly interact with each other. In addition, the more I know about them, the more I love them as individuals whose the beauty of their inner souls is equivalent to their radiant outer appearance.

I'm genuinely grateful to have fellow shippers who are mature, respectful towards each other, love to spread positive vibes and express their love to SongSong in diverse and lovely ways. And yes the sailing is not always smoothly as we've met significant storms but I'm glad that after many thicks and thins, we keep sailing together and the difficulties make the journey more memorable. We're human beings, hence flaws are avoidable. The important thing is we handle it together - I'm so touched with your guys' responds to each other in the most respectful way - And dear new shippers, you might not getting used to the direct responds of our comrades but believe me, they are the ones who have great good will and we always welcome you to express your 2 cents, so don't hesitate and join us :)

Let's improve ourselves and grow old together my comrades, as we have been doing and from now onwards, support and witness our SongSong journey as individuals and as a couple.

Haters/trollers deserve our utmost ignorance. Please don't directly respond them, just continue reflecting the truths and facts as SongSong have been giving us, as many comrades have been doing - it's the greatest answer to whoever has ill will to this precious ship.

P/s: While I am writing these words down, our Kyo has updated her IG - thank you joongkyo for your translation, Hye Kyo's beautiful soul truly amazes me as I know more about hers... I do have the strong feeling after following her updates within the days DOTS being aired, after DOTS ended and up until today, she has found a peaceful and happy balance point of her life that she does not only have an advanced step in her acting career as her acting performance is being recognized by more people but also develops the precious and strong bond with DOTS crew, from sunbaenims to juniors - I'm thinking about the spamming campaign with medical team upload the photo they hanging out together at the same time, plus cute puppy kkk, while remaining her own interest and nature colors. I see a more comfortable and relaxable Kyo in delivering her inner self to the world, and feel the strong positive impact from our sangnamja through every little actions of our beauty. And yes as unnie Chewy said, let's support and send love to our namja as well and to Joong Ki, he has my great belief in counting our Kyo on him :) 

20 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Oh wow!!!! She is so radiant in all her magazine pics...I have to agree with the way they described her eyes, really its her best feature. Thanks @joongkyo and @angieknows for sharing the pics....what an awesome Monday I have.

And **someone** said that EYES are the first feature he notices about a girl? Hahaha...Certainly a fanboy!

EVERYONE HERE ON SOOMPI AND OTHER SOCIAL SITES PLEASE REMOVE THE

PICTURES OF SHK SHOOTING THE CF

Repeated requests have been made by https://www.instagram.com/louie_tucker/ the child model in the CF, looks like she was not authorised to post those pictures and might get into trouble. Earlier she had her Weibo link pasted on IG, it's been removed now.

Let's not get a little girl in trouble, not cool. I see many on IG who just ignored her comments!. 

She made a mistake and let's not take advantage of that.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

EVERYONE HERE ON SOOMPI AND OTHER SOCIAL SITES PLEASE REMOVE THE

PICTURES OF SHK SHOOTING THE CF

Repeated requests have been made by https://www.instagram.com/louie_tucker/ the child model in the CF, looks like she was not authorised to post those pictures and might get into trouble. Earlier she had her Weibo link pasted on IG, it's been removed now.

Let's not get a little girl in trouble, not cool. I see many on IG who just ignored her comments!. 

She made a mistake and let's not take advantage of that.

Agree,,, She had a big problem because of that now... 

it was really bad for her... :bawling:

Chewy unnie....
Amien.....Your believe and wishes are the same as mine.
I don't think i need to say much anymore, because I have faith in Song Song. 
What they have is something rare. Every little tidbits that they share will always warms our heart.
Even in the years to come, i know i'm going to be here with all of you to show our support to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye kyo. 
I love and admire them both equally.
Shipping Song Song has been an amazing experience for me.. finding a great role model and also meeting amazing new friends.

I was not sure if its allowed to shared it in the thread before because of copyright, but someone assured me it's okay so here it goes. All credit goes to the owner.

Dear Comradres, this thread has been my stress reliever...we all experience many ups and downs. But most ultimately is the same belief in our OTP.

They themselves showed us many hints and are the captain of their ship...alll this actions was never done before (CMIIW). I believe in them and we should believe in them. And pray for them also :wub:. Thank you guys for this lovely thread, even though trolls may pop in and out. We can ignore them and be good shipper...for now keep on sailing and voting voting for them..SJK FM ahead and also Baeksang!!

Hi to all!

Please, Please posts more news about our Song-Song Couple.  It really makes my day worth, after long day of stressful work.

Thanks to all who shares links, photos, videos, and thoughts!

Mabuhay!

15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@ysteee I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that video of him singing 好久不見! I watched the entire fanmeet but I didn't really listen to the song cos it's not kiss goodbye by Lee Hom but this video you posted made me listen to it 4 times and I started weeping!

He sounded so earnest in all aspects!! His singing is so touching and I don't understand how he managed all that chinese to even finish the song! It's amazing! 

Really. It's not easy to learn a Chinese pop song in such a short time. Perhaps he spent a lot of time practicing it or perhaps ...You know, love creates miracles. Long Time No See is a song of Eason Chan, a HK musician, one of the most welcoming singers in China. Is he the singer that Kyo likes and also the song? Wow, so focused and full of emotions. I've listened to SJK' version a thousand times. 

Dedicated to: Anyone who is willing to see reason and reaffirm what WE already know .........

Song Joong Ki is a man who i have depicted as a real namja. His choice of words have clearly made an impact on not only us his fans but most importantly HER. He is intelligent, clever and extremely self aware, their is a reason why he scored a 380 out of 400 in the national college exam. Everything he has done so far has been done in a way to protect his relationship with SHK but at the same time acknowledge that they are continuing to learn more and more about each other to the point where it can no longer be denied by anyone. Thus reason for all the meet ups and the interview references and selfies. I know this has been recanted many times over but to me this is a crucial part to deciphering my views on our couple. He chooses to address SHK, 95% of the time as Hye kyo-ssi or Song Hye Kyo-ssi. The most popular and the most logical reasoning is to convey a sense of increase development of their relationship. If one was truly trying to in fact come across as a noona-dongsaeng said relationship one would immediately cabosh that type of addressment and increase the usage of “noona” as to eliminate all confusion and misunderstandings. I very much doubt this because if this truly was to happen this would lead to more criticism and tarnished reputation on both parties. Therefor there is NO-WAY that they [SHK/SJK] and their closest friends would be willing to allow this type of backlash to occur

Their maybe a small sum of doubters to the overwhelming amount of SS shippers but I’d like to address a couple of things that's been continuously brought forth to why they are adamite that our couple is not dating.

1. He wouldn’t reveal who he is dating: I agree he wouldn’t reveal who he is dating and so far he hasn’t. Truth be told every relationship calls for different ways to handle certain situations and therefor no relationship is the same. This particular one that many of us continue to support is definitely a huge reflection of it. The woman in question is none other than Song Hye Kyo. Let me repeat THE SONG HYE KYO, her life(media attention/lifestyle/profession and etc) is not even close to the way his previous non-celebrity girlfriends live their lives. It would be quite naive and unrealistic for anyone to expect the same type of dating style he's used to in the past which was in COMPLETE secrecy. Remember it was only recently that one of SJK’s past girlfriends was revealed. He started dating just after he finished college so within that time frame and sometime before his military enlistment did he have 4 girlfriends in which one of them he revealed himself he was in a relationship for 2 years. So no DISPATCH and no other media sites outed the man even with other shippers claiming he had a romance with his previous costars. Now to expand on the notion that he was and still is dating said woman. As a woman or even to flip the scenario how could a woman or a man date a person who you hadn’t seen for 6 months? Especially since seeing each other for 3 months during filming. Can a relationship withstand such a lengthy seperation? Also if that still doesn’t reaffirm that this type of thinking is at all false. Id like those type of people to enlighten me on this amazing feat we call teleportation/invisibility that SJK must harness within himself to still maintain a relationship during post filming. So for the doubters please feel free to P.M me, with this earth-shaterring reveal, I am all ears. Furthermore SHK was considered an A-lister and still is, now please don’t take offence to this but in my opinion due to the recent popularity boost that SJK for his role in DOTS he is now considered a full fledged A-lister. Please do not mis construed my statement, I have always thought SJK is one talented man in more ways than one and I am 100% his full supporter but truth be told in the past I didn't consider him to be on the same level as SHK was. However as of now with their immense star power their growing relationship will have to be fine tuned to still remain private but as I mentioned previously there is a level of secrecy one must give up when being in a “Brad and Angelina” type relationship. It is extremely foolish to believe that they can hide absolutely anything and everything from interest eyes. It is most evident to me that they obviously are aware of the pressures whether that being positive or negative and so have taken it one day at a time. in my eyes their relationship has certainly blossomed through the countless SS revelations and with the help of their closest friends it has become easier for them to spend time with each other [please refer to picture below] :)

tumblr_o4i39c_ZEuo1u89bdco2_400.gif 

1. What’s this about YAI? YAI and SHK. Despite countless references from both sides referring to each other as “noona” and “dongsaeng.” They would still like to believe something is going on. humph I am astounded by the lack of reasoning behind this thought. As well Id like to point out that If the way they address each other in interviews not reason enough, SHK has always considered YAI like a little brother and with her revealing in the new issue of ELLE JUNE she prefers an “Uncle” over a “younger brother” that should spell it out IT AIN’T HAPPENING for the said doubters of SS. However lets digress and state my opinion of YAI. First off he is an incredible person, I can’t begin to put into words my admiration for this man. It's no secret that he has been a long time friend of both Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. I have the highest respect for him, because he stays true to himself and continues to protect her and has maintained his close friendship with SJK as well. I have yet to see anything and nor do I believe I would see anything at all that would give me any inclination of something more intimate than a brother-sister relationship. For me he is one of her closest confidants and continues to “support them to the very end” Those are his words not mine, Why must people twist the newly released selfies and make it seem as though YAI and SHK are dating…. If this was at all true which in fact its not but lets humour the thought, what kind of an ass would SJK be to post something like that when YAI and SHK weren’t even there to react and explain the picture themselves. Also to supposedly out their relationship on such a grand scale is completely false, quite imaginative and unsupported to say the least. Remember these 3 celebrities are among the most private and so the idea that something is brewing between YAI and SHK is extremely laughable and mere troll food for the thread. 
  • Is he really a Jerk? NO I don’t believe this one bit. Why don’t I believe this...... it’s because i asked myself a few questions..... So to start off let’s say that he was in fact dating someone else other than SHK. Please tell me why SJK an honest, caring, kind-hearted, considerate and a outright complete gentleman would disregard any attempts to deter SS shippers into thinking that we are merely being delusional? More specifically why does this man continue to mention SHK when the questions do not require him to do so? Why would he continuously tip toe around the dating rumor with her? Why would he continue to stay in touch with SHK after DOTS has ended?, Why would he fly all the way to NYC to have dinner with her?, Why would he speak to the media about her as if they are more than close friends, Why would he go out of his way to be a part of a covert 007 airport mission to get SHK unnoticed at Incheon airport? Why would he choose to spend the extremely rare days he has off with her [TMI Hyun Kyoung's Birthday party  MAY 9, 2016]? Why would he appear to be mere cm’s away from kissing her in the private selfies? Why would she so willingly pose in a way where she can be seen leaning on him? Why is it that "The man she loves is humorous [If i'm not wrong i don't recall anyone making SHK laugh as much as SJK does]? Why would his responses to the FM questions be so open to the idea that SHK was in fact his girlfriend and no other? Also during filming of DOTS why does SJK constantly stare at SHK’s face more specifically he looks like he is completely engrossed by her mouth and lips? I’m sorry but I don’t think I can be any more clearer other than SJK must be the BIGGEST JERK in the entire world. So needless to say SJK IS NOT THAT kind of man who would out right display affection towards another female whilst dating another. Especially with it being perceived as disrespectful towards all parties. Basically i would like to say to the doubters “Come on how does that make sense?, it doesn't take someone who's been in a relationship to know that, the actions of Mr. SJK towards Ms. SHK would be EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE AND DEEMED DUMP WORTHY to say the least by his supposed girlfriend 

So hopefully this ALL made sense, I really tried to be constructive and followed my intuitions about our couple. I know I may not have convinced all of you but truthfully this wasn't the point of this post. As the days go by I find myself revisiting certain posts to counteract negativity and solidify my feelings towards our couple and so this was my basis for such a lengthy post. So hopefully for the ones that do believe and agree that whatever is going on between the two of them is nothing short of natural and perfect. I am truly enjoying their relationship flourish each and everyday, they have learned a lot from each other and I myself have learned a lot from them to the point of being almost an expert….about how to dissect celebrity relationships…… or maybe not…… Lol please ignore the last bit, their are plenty of other shippers here on this thread who I can't thank enough for their insight and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to read. I know my posts are not the quickest to read and so I do appreciate anyone who has taken the time to read my loooooong train of thought as someone has kindly mentioned to me. Thank you everyone for the constant updates, I look forward to more, and as the voting days wind down it looks more and more like SHK and SJK will win the popularity vote because of everyone's hard work. 

CHEERS TO MANY MORE PAGES AND S.S MOMENTS AND I WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT!

*Please excuse my many grammatical errors

Archived