[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm deeply impressed by Songs dareness!

looking at those very special photos disclosed by SJK, I just cant help thinking how often have they been seeing/ hanging out with each other after DOTS. If he hadn't shared these photos with us, we would never have known that he was spending his time with her until the last possible moment before he left Seoul.  IMO, this is some crucial information/evidence, yet he choses to share it with us! (and I know that they both discussed about this before hand, like what photos to reveal and how many of them..etc.)

what I'm trying to say is... In a way I'm so glad that these photos reassure us that even though we don't see/hear anything about them hanging out together or having dinner together for a while... that doesn't mean they don't. and I think they want us to know that despite their super busy schedules, they always find the time and a way to spend time with each other :)

I love how they avoid the eagle eyes of the media and enjoy special moments of their lives together like a normal couple :)

More power to you SongSong! :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Sorry, don't think it's a selfie...looks photoshopped to me.

Plus this girl is saying that SJK is her BF in that post. All her friends are laughing at her post.

Ahhh i see ..No wonder the pic looks weird lol 

Someone posted a little sneak peak of Hye Kyo Elle magazine interview 

Q:Kang Mo Yeon likes a smart and humorous man,what about you?

He must have humour,this one is a very important trait and it is more important than looks.

Q:Someone who is like younger brother or uncle?

Uncle

Q:Is SJK humorous in real life?

He is not as eloquent as Captain Yoo but he is certainly a humorous man.Eventhough he is younger than me but he is earnest and we have the same attitude towards our work.

Credit baidu

8 minutes ago, khxy said:

He must have humour,this one is a very important trait and it is more important than looks.

Uncle

He is not as eloquent as Captain Yoo but he is certainly a humorous man.Eventhough he is younger than me but he is earnest and we have the same attitude towards our work.

Credit baidu

BOOM! I love this game that they are playing hahahah it's like blues clues! 

18 minutes ago, khxy said:

Uncle

Credit baidu

Millions thanks to you @khxy plus big big big virtual hug. I love the questions, the order of the question and her answers, every-single-word-of-it.

Now I'm flying not to heaven but to infinite and beyond (the universe maybe), see you guys there. 

And it's SongSong day aka Monday aka not the weekend but we still can party riteeeeeeeeee.

giphy.gif

(Gif credit to Giphy and minions)

53 minutes ago, khxy said:

Credit baidu

Oh yes!!! Thanks so much for sharing it to us :D I really love how she answered all the questions :wub: SJK is certainly a humorous man!!! :phew:

jsgif3.gif

Anyway, here's an "angel" for everyone :)

990880756_2df712ea.jpg

Credit: SJK DC Inside

I like how SJK and SHK are revealing some info about them but at the same time trying to keep their privacy. You just have to learn how to read between the lines and watch what their actions to know that they are already saying to us that they are together. They clearly know what both of them are doing. SJK and SHK be happy being in love with each other and thank you for sharing some info once in a while:D:wub: 

Current vote status today

Shk : 80.15%

Sjk : 67.42% 

I know you guys are happy to hear and see of their latest news .  But do not forget to vote them at baeksang award. Look at the status today , has declined .  happy is okay but do not forget our duty to vote them . Come on guys lets VOTE ,VOTE AND VOTE :)

thankyou @khxy

how many times should i die?

the questions from the journalist are smart and witty. so the kyo prefer humorous men and kyo herself replied that SJK humorous (adding good look should be an extra point right?). then kyo prefer "ahjussi" type and she praised SJK to be someone who is earnest, not like someone younger.

so.. i will not make any conclusion.

@2cents and @Chewy Hoe my mind was running wild too, reading your conv "pride and joy" LOL, i am going mental 

@joongkyo ups sorry, he's not with rm anymore right? they changed pd. or is he still?

18 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Current vote status today

Shk : 80.15%

Sjk : 67.42% 

I know you guys are happy to hear and see of their latest news .  But do not forget to vote them at baeksang award. Look at the status today , has declined .  happy is okay but do not forget our duty to vote them . Come on guys lets VOTE ,VOTE AND VOTE :)

They usually decline at night right before it resets.  I've noticed this from the voting pattern of the compeition.  She was doing really well today, she almost got up to 88% daily vote, while he stayed pretty steady.  So overall, their rankings has not changed much, which is what is actually important.  She's only lost 1.32%of vote in 4 days.  But yes, in the midst of all this fangirling please remember the Baeksang awards.  Which means keep your shipping cute and quiet and voting everyday so we can see them at the show.  This also counts for here http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.htm

For the iqiyi awards, I am giving all my votes for SJK right now since he has more competition. 

Anyway, carry on.  I'm no fun I know. :P 

Did SJK himself mention in his FM at Seoul that everyone around him, think that SJK has mind like "UNCLE" (i mean in conventional way of mind)... 

BOOOOOMMMM!!!! all hail ahjussi SJK... *dangeol

BACK TO VOTING! SONG SONG COUPLE FOR BAEKSANG! But, honestly i am beyond happy right now.. 

Just now, khxy said:

Uncle

Credit baidu

SONG JOONG KI:

1. HUMOUROUS - check!

(whoelse made SHK laugh non-stop during the filming of DOTS if it's not SJK?! And SHK ACKNOWLEDGED that! :dizzy:

2. UNCLE-LIKE - check!

(don't forget this is the man who is extremely smart but a total noob for SNS and smartphone, who admitted himself to be old-fashioned, who had no idea what tsundere meant, who read  a loottt of books in army.... he definitely has the charm of an old man :blush:

Hahahaha after posting her pics in IG with SJK ...now her account suddenly went private...some fans are quite scary...who wud not be???suddenly she got so many inquiries about what he buy and color ...how many etc...surely some fans are even sending her messages..poor woman...suddenly become famous...hehehe I'm just amaze with the fans enthusiasm to get information

8 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Hahahaha after posting her pics in IG with SJK ...now her account suddenly went private...some fans are quite scary...who wud not be???suddenly she got so many inquiries about what he buy and color ...how many etc...surely some fans are even sending her messages..poor woman...suddenly become famous...hehehe I'm just amaze with the fans enthusiasm to get information

I'm not.  Supposed fans continue to harass her friends, so it's not surprising they do the same thing with a random woman who met him.  It's all pretty sad how these people behave.  Hopefully she does not get into trouble for sharing a picture.  When fans act so "enthusiastic" they actually limit the information we get about them...  

Archived