[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

So sorry ladies...:fearful: Not to dampen our mood or rain on anybody's parade but with my basic chinese I think SHK is talking in general. Please correct me if I am wrong '我爱的男人有幽默感' can be translated to 'I love man with sense of humour'. A little bit different from 'The man I love is humorous'. But anyway... SJK definitely fit under that category, doesn't he... Ah... these two lovebirds... They really like to drop hints, right? :heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going in the partay...been on scream mode when the pictures were shown and still spazzing until now with SHK Elle cover....thanks to my lovely comradres for the updates love u guys loads..

Now im having a prayer circle once again...please Song Song for a CF or photoshoot and offcourse please for the Baeksang....voting voting must go on...

Cannot wait for Big Boss upcoming FMs....but im sure he is spending time with Yeppuni right now:wub:,,,yes im being delulu again

Please allow me to comment a bit on the line  我爱的男人有幽默感 on the Elle cover as a native chinese speaker. 

I think Elle is teasing us here, because in a USUAL sense if people wanna say something in general, the line would be just 我爱男人有幽默感, it simply mean "i love MEN with sense of human"

Now the tricky part is here, they use the word "的", "我爱的男人" really means 'the man that i love'

@Chewy Hoe i think your explanation is way better than mine. I just looked at it again and i wanted to edit my post.

o god.. as i am typing my post i saw these other photos

No matter how much SongSong harp about being nothing but close friends and seemingly open about their chumminess, leaving no room for the media to dig and speculate, the subtlety in their guard towards the contents they choose to share is what's most telling. 

For instance, I'm sure SJK has photos with just SHK yet he shares the ones with YAI too. What's interesting is SHK and YAI can have arms around one another because they're evidently not romantically involved and have no fear in being raw about their close friendship. Now can't SongSong be the same since they're also nothing but close friends like they professed to be? Yet there are always boundaries drawn between the two in all the photos that we've gotten thus far.

While SJK can hug every female without flinch and SHK can pose with the alpha team members being extra friendly in photos, when it comes to SongSong together, boundaries are drawn. It can't be said that they set the boundaries to prevent blurring the lines of reel and real since they are a romantic pair onscreen because that purpose would have been well defeated since we already know they still met up months after the drama wrapped up filming and now even after the drama finished airing. The two are obviously close and the relationship between them remains ambiguous, with SJK always succeeding to dance around the question. His revelation pretty much sums up that he's still meeting up with this said rumored girlfriend of his and will continue to do so despite what anyone says. 

Fans of other ships doubt the possibility of SongSong because they've concluded SJK is throwing caution to the wind and being too open for there to be anything romantic between them. But that's not true because SJK isn't throwing all caution to the wind, as I believe everything was well thought out prior to any revelation. The only thing he failed to realize though was fans are aware of his gruesome schedule and knows he has almost zero free time yet his limited amount is spent with her. :phew:

I think I've said far too much for our period of holding back all speculations. If I said something that could jeopardize anything, feel free to let me know and I will gladly edit my post.

Before I go, I thought to share something humorous. I read comments on different portals regarding the articles reporting on the photos SJK shared. Many commenters being SJK+YAI shippers. They mentioned they've been on a forever dry desert and have been waiting for this day to come. So glad after much deprivation, they finally got something and are happy to see the two are closer than they've ever been before. So to those saying SJK and YAI have always been close friends, not according to their shippers they weren't. ^_^ 

@angieknows I love your post to bits! Couldn't have said it any better! 

Chinese translation is tricky and once translated to English the true sense is lost but in this case 

我愛的男人有幽默感 at first glance will be "The man I love has a sense of humour" no doubt 

because otherwise the caption would be as 我愛有幽默感的男人 which would then mean "I love men with a sense of humour" 

Man= present and Men= in general 

Okay, if my brain doesn't fool me...

SJK: What my girlfriend say is always right 

SHK: The man I love is humorous 

So they are talking in the present right, not for the future when they have bf/gf...

So it means... I'm dead.

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Chinese translation is tricky and once translated to English the true sense is lost but in this case 

我愛的男人有幽默感 at first glance will be "The man I love has a sense of humour" no doubt 

because otherwise the caption would be as 我愛有幽默感的男人 which would then mean "I love men with a sense of humour" 

Man= present and Men= in general 

Yes, as a native Chinese speaker, the caption means that she refer to a man, not in general term. 

We can only know the detail of the interview on 20th May. Hopefully, it is not the trick. :phew:

SONG HYE KYO FOR W KOREA MONTH OF JUNE!!!

Personally posted by the Editor in Chief of the magazine 

두가지 버전의 더블유 6월호 커버. 우선 송혜교님! 지금껏 볼 수 없었던 완전 다른 느낌의 화보까지 기대해도 좋을듯~

There will be two covers of the June edition (Song Hye Kyo and Selena Gomez) - The editor says that she wanted to reveal SHK's cover first and asks readers to wait to see a never before seen image of SHK in the magazine.

http://weibo.com/ellechina?refer_flag=1001030103_&is_all=1

Few more pics for Elle China

"These 2 years, she has become our cover girl for the 2nd time. Meeting her again,the feeling is exactly like  the first time.We are secretly amazed by her good complexion and can't help but to "get sucked " by her gaze.Strangely, being 35 years old, her eyes are clean and natural just like wind in the valley, there is no weariness in them. She loves to laugh,so from time to time when the wind blew open the leaves, sunlight filled the whole place."

credit:Elle weibo

9 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

So now... what i am thinking is Elle deliberately putting the words this way to give out a vague meaning, as in we can interpret in the way we want (?!) and that's also a teaser to make us buying the book to read the content.

but on the other hand, how Elle putting it this way simply means they KNOW how many people wanting to happen ~~ 

Sorry to cut your post short... Or Elle has an inside off the record scoop... Come on Elle... Spill the beans... ;)

Hi, I want to remain silent reader but after gone thru so many positives posts. I have some thoughts to share, just my personal point of view. Of course I am a SHK fan for some time and now become SS shipper, that's why i am so concern about them. But the current photos that showed by JK in Beijing FM actually made me feel worry and have different point of view. Even tot i know that most of the SS shippers are all so joyful and all of the interpretation should showed good signs of their intimate relationship.

But don know why, I have a feeling that they might have the relationship like SHK & YAI, sister and brother's love. I really can't take it when I think of it. But after cool down, no matter how the relationship they are, i will still support them and hope both of them happy forever. I really cannot take it if JK works with other actress in love movie in future, so must treat it as 平常心 :dissapointed_relieved:.  Some times I really don understand why i like them to be couple so much lol

@ludadeer your Cantonese still there? Because he still have one fanmeet coming up in HK and it will be Cantonese so I will be counting on you? Lol 

and you know if 黃子佼 gets the mc job for his fan meet in Taipei then it's going to be so fun cos you know how he is like.....but Taiwanese Chinese has a lot of underlying meaning 話中帶話 in their words and it's different from China Chinese so I hope it doesn't get misinterpreted 

7 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Okay, if my brain doesn't fool me...

SJK: What my girlfriend say IS always right 

SHK: The man I love IS humorous 

So they are talking in the present right, not for the future when they have bf/gf...

So it means... I'm dead.

Because meaning can be totally different when translating from one language to another. Usually, I would love to have the original Korean answer from them to be sure what they means. However in this case, we have native Korean and native Chinese who excellent in English as well translated these for us. I doubt no more. They're sure talking about their present.

Thank you guys for sharing your opinions on the title, since I need to refrain myself from heart attack (again), I let myself think that the the title was taken out of the context like she was asked about her ideal type of man. While waiting for the correct translation from others and whatever the outcome might be, I'm still so happy because:

• as far as I know our Kyo has been so secretive about her private life so to share such thing, especially when it comes to her love life, can be seen as a positive sign because in my 2 cents, she seems more relaxable now and less hesitate in sharing with the public. 
  • in addition, the important and valuable take out from the sentence is now we know which character of a man that attracts her, plus the fact that we have a qualified candidate here with high sense of humor, oops, right timing again :lol:

Gotta have a separate post to express my thankfulness to awesome fellow shippers :) Thank you guys so much for your translation, update and sharing. Big virtual hug to our ship and have a nice week ahead <3 

@ilovesjk HUGS!!!! And I am a fan of all your posts! They're always so articulate :) 

@joongkyo thanks for the heads up! Good thing I decided to check the thread before going to bed. Now, I must update our blog!

@khxy, THANK YOU for the link!

Here ... got the HQ pics. She has a certain aura about her in these pics ... like a girl who's inspired ... Heeh! :wub: 

rDKjw3.jpg

DJsD2E.jpg

OXH4ZC.jpg

braoNK.jpg

wmIQTU.jpg

WLyo6o.jpg

cQeyk8.jpg

Nl1GKN.jpg

tc5hIE.jpg

Credit as tagged

16 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

Yes, as a native Chinese speaker, the caption means that she refer to a man, not in general term. 

We can only know the detail of the interview on 20th May. Hopefully, it is not the tricky. :phew:

Hi!

just want to share my thoughts if she meant 

I love men (in general) with a sense of humour - in Chinese shan't it be 我爱男人有幽默感。

But on the Magazine cover it says 我爱的男人有幽默感 - The man i love is humorous.

but yea we will wait for the magazine interview. :))

@joongkyo @khxy Song Hye Kyo is such an ethereal goddess! Her beauty is fathomless and there's no end to exploring it. The more you look, the more and more beautiful she just gets. So bewitching. Thanks for sharing! Now pardon me while I drown myself in my sea of sorrow tears due to envy.

Archived