[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@SeGafanlady lol I liked your reference to the titles. But sadly those people won't budge 

siao chie.... wo zi dao...

it's for our own people dear.. not for their shipper... I don't give a darn and I know from years and years ago that it would be an endless battle..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

siao chie.... wo zi dao...

it's for our own people dear.. not for their shipper... I don't give a darn and I know from years and years ago that it would be an endless battle..

For our own people here in this thread? And they managed to live? lol they haven't met you have they.....

@Chewy Hoe Sorry I'm late again about iqiyi voting, but I receive my mission now. Vote vote vote!

Dear friends/unnies! Regarding to the FM tomorrow, do we need to pay for iqiyi VIP pass to watch it or it's freely to access like the PC today?

Anyone know, pls help. Thank you!

P/S: Although SJK can't speak much Chinese now, his pronunciation is so good. I want to hear his singing in Chinese :wub:.

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Sorry guys I didn't mean to stop the spazzing but I have an APPEAL

PHJ(CITT) guy is drawing close to SJK in the iqiyi popularity votes 

SHK is leading with no one even close to her at single digit 

this is a open voting and it costs nothing to vote! 

Please vote generously for SJK now utilising all your/family devices and 1 device is 10 votes daily 

and your reward will be to see them going up the stage 1 more time!

Remember the voting ends 31th May so please vote Everyday 

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Thanks Chewy.  Its likely that the website records votes based on IP address.. so don't forget to use all the WiFi spots you can find and data  plans attached to your different devices . I found I could squeeze in another 40 votes per day that way ! 

Thanks Chewy Unnie, have been voting for them also furiously, hope they can Win this too. Thanks also SegaFanlady for the insight :D.

Thanks for the lovely translations comradres and the lovely pics...really appreciate it, if any are watching the Hurry Up Brother, please share if there are also any Song Song insights. love you guys:wub:.

Yes Joongki shi...please enjoy yourself and make us SS Shipper happy in this upcoming FMs (my delulu mind Beauty is with him,,she is such a ninja,,no trace expect for IG updates)..i soo want to know where she is lolzz. But yes please keep mentioning uri Beauty name.

omggggg the SS feels today is UNREAL! The way he keeps mentioning SHK makes me so giddy. :wub:
I'm so happy that the next few fanmeets are in China, I can finally understand without waiting for English translations. His pronunciation is pretty spot on too! and how freaking cute does he look in the self cam? :wub: MORE PLEASE, Mr Song! 

Thanks for all the translations, gifs, videos & photos everyone. You guys make my day! :heart:
Can't wait for the fanmeet tomorrow. In the mean time, let's vote vote vote! 

30 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Thanks Chewy.  Its likely that the website records votes based on IP address.. so don't forget to use all the WiFi spots you can find and data  plans attached to your different devices . I found I could squeeze in another 40 votes per day that way ! 

Oh I also realised that I can vote 10 times for SJK and 10 times for SHK at the same time. Can you all try too? One after another 

and thank you everyone, after the shoutout we managed to put SJK way ahead of PHJ 

BUT that doesn't mean you can stop so please continue voting at every chance you get. Switch off wifi use data another 10 votes 

if we continue keeping the results we will have many new pictures of our OTP for our shipping pleasure. 

Once again, I bow to all of you who has been voting or have voted!! Thank you :heart:

27 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@Chewy Hoe Sorry I'm late again about iqiyi voting, but I receive my mission now. Vote vote vote!

Dear friends/unnies! Regarding to the FM tomorrow, do we need to pay for iqiyi VIP pass to watch it or it's freely to access like the PC today?

Anyone know, pls help. Thank you!

P/S: Although SJK can't speak much Chinese now, his pronunciation is so good. I want to hear his singing in Chinese :wub:.

Hmm, good question. I don't know for now. But looks like it didn't say its members restricted 

Guys don't forget to keep on voting on Baeksang Awards too!!! :glasses:

so i downloaded this Cooking Fever games its easier to earn points, but not that much since i have limited time to play.  :sweatingbullets:

So for those who's still face difficulty toward earn some points try this game, hope it will help, and hope you guys do better than me lol :P

I still can vote an hour ago and I have 5 more votes to cast. But now everytime I click the green icon one sentence will popped up on my screen. And their numbers didn't increase. I thought I need to wait few second before voting again but it still doesn't allow me to vote :cry: 

Don't forget to keep voting on the Baeksang Awards chingus :D 

SJK: 68.79%

SHK: 82.55%

Fighting! 

Omo! He is so lovestruck, l think contrary to what he said previously about wanting to keep his rs a secret, he seems to really want to tell the world he n shk r dating. 

I mean, if yr gf is the most gorgeous woman in Asia n u know that millions of men will give an arm to date/marry her, wouldnt u want to announce she s yours??? 

Thats why I think in spite of his penchant for privacy, he cant help mentioning her be it consciously or sub consciously. Arent we all like that when we re in a rs? We tend to make reference to our partner all the time. Song-song are but human too, arent they? crazy good looking, but still human.

15 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh I also realised that I can vote 10 times for SJK and 10 times for SHK at the same time. Can you all try too? One after another 

i cannot unnie, tried but after 10 vote 5 for shk and 5 for sjk i cannot vote anymore. has to change phone or wifi. :)

9 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Omo! He is so lovestruck, l think contrary to what he said previously about wanting to keep his rs a secret, he seems to really want to tell the world he n shk r dating. 

I mean, if yr gf is the most gorgeous woman in Asia n u know that millions of men will give an arm to date/marry her, wouldnt u want to announce she s yours??? 

Thats why I think in spite of his penchant for privacy, he cant help mentioning her be it consciously or sub consciously. Arent we all like that when we re in a rs? We tend to make reference to our partner all the time. Song-song are but human too, arent they? crazy good looking, but still human.

Agree with you and maybe he also realize that there are many SS supporters who likes them to be together.

5 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

OMO, I automatically open you spoiler @hyukgu :astonished: this is me now, lol...

The panda doll, who knows he will bring it home for someone  :blush: 

LOL There's a reason why I put that in spoiler mode really :lol:

tumblr_lpo6zvxQ0i1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Hello there chingus!!!

It's been a looong while I have a lot of backreading to do! But that SJK self cam distracted me that I can't start reading right away. My heart is feeling giddy omg!!! He is sooooo cute! I ripped the replay button. 

I've missed everyone and this thread and our Song-Song the most!

Can't wait to read all your posts. Having a lot to br means having a lot to spazz about.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Laters :heart:

Archived