[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im amazed by all the chinese fans. So well organized and at first, i tot, why they're so synchronized by wearing all grey tshirt, but then i saw another pic and look! They have their own customized tshirt! So cute of them! :D 

And to SJK, glad you arrived safely~ and omg two beautiful human done beautiful things (donation).

Spoiler

Pls make beautiful babies too.

And chewy eonnie! I saw that video yesterday on fb and i was laughing my richard simmons off!!! :D 

0069qwwDgw1f2bql0xi5gg30b40ir1ld.gif

and they kissed each other like there's no tomorrow! :P
note how SHK initiates the kiss (we rarely see SHK reciprocating a kiss, let alone initiating) and it's like she's gone to this beautiful place in her head (you can tell how much she enjoyed that kiss) and on the other hand... SJK's hungry lips cannot seem to get enough of those delicious lips of hers- they want more! :P

Hi everyone,

I know it's super to see Mr S at yet another public locale. 

However, I cannot help but feel for him as he does not look well. It hurts to see him looking fragile.

It also feels invasive this time looking at these pictures. He obviously took some care to change his timed departure in order to get some privacy on the plane, so it appears this time he is not feeling up to public attention. 

If we can also edit our posts to tone down today's airport/airplane pictures, it would be a show of respect and love for him and for our OTP.

Hope Mr S makes a speedy recovery. 

团结

tumblr_o3s4kw7Okm1rdmfzno4_500.gif

seems like he just wants to push her against a wall and keep going at it :P I don't know why I find SJK in this scene extremely sexy :) - it's like he's been waiting for this moment for hundred years! - I mean he looks pretty thirsty and we all know it's not the wine he's after. hehe

Just read through SJK HB interview, i will try to translate later.

I will just quote one part of the interview

"There has been rumor going around  that SJK is in love/dating but no one knows who she is.We were initially asking him about women's fascination towards Yoo Si Jin and we test the water by asking SJK what is his dating style.

He laughed out loud and said " I do not have any dating style/habit.I wont divulge if i were in a relationship,i want to keep it to myself."

Maybe he just wish to protect  his lover and have a peaceful relationship."

Credit : Harper Bazaar

5 hours ago, kristy86 said:

@hclover96 I can only open your spoiler just now, my boss has been staring at my back the whole time, lol. Those gifs are just... :relaxed:  

I've been rewatching DOTS almost everyday, still can't move on and I don't want to move on either... 

This should be a dangerous scene, but it's so beautiful and romantic. Aside from JK's right hand holding HK's waist, I love HK's hands on JK's shoulder.

Both are drop dead gorgeous, I can't imagine how beautiful their babies will be :wub:

Did anyone notice that his arms actually bumped into her upper chest :phew: in the mine scene where he held her hand as she comes up behind him?

@hclover96 First, thank you for always delighting this thread with your findings! :D I always look forward to you gracing us with your presence! And thanks for liking the scans. I actually thought they were grainy, but oh well. It can't be helped. Anyway, these are for you then :) But I hope everyone enjoys them, too :) 

From the DOTS photo essay ...

1DbruX.jpg

XuVT8H.jpg

Pm1Clf.jpg

More enlarged HBK shots of SJK ... sorry that it's grainy ... 

B8Lmc2.jpg

syNevf.jpg

oBo9c1.jpg

Disclaimer: All photo rights belong to NEW/DOTS, Lim Hyo Seon, and Harper's Bazaar Korea. Please credit Couch Kimchi for scanning the images. Thank you!

And I don't know about you guys, but usually, I like to look at pictures with music playing ... kind of like having a soundtrack for the batch of stills/images. Heh. So, I hope you like this, too.

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Just read through SJK HB interview, i will try to translate if you all want.

I will just quote one part of the interview

"There has been rumor going around  that SJK is in love/dating but no one knows who she is.We were initially asking him about women's fascination towards Yoo Si Jin and we test the water by asking SJK what is his dating style.

He laughed out loud and said " I do not have any dating style/habit.I wont divulge if i were in a relationship,i want to keep it to myself."

Credit : Harper Bazaar

Thank you for sharing! I would love to read the translation :rolleyes:

Awww this part: "Maybe he just wish to protect  his lover and have a peaceful relationship.":wub:

195873C2-2982-40E3-9B82-CA4C1CCC9C8D.gif

SJK Harper Bazaar article preview

Cover page written by editor (rough translation)

Song Joong Ki is worthy of millions' love.

"At the sunken ship island in Greece,the most beautiful beach on earth,Yoo Shi Jin was finally able to hug his lover and kissed her under the starry sky for a long while.She said,there are so many stars,what are you waiting for,hurry pick one for me.No need,he said,because the most beautiful star is right beside me.

This is DOTS perfect ending.But for SJK who plays YSJ ,this is far from ending.China Harper Bazaar team flew to Seoul for this photoshoot and interview.A record of 9 different looks,SJK becomes the first Korean actor to grace our cover.

During the 6 hours of photo shoot,SJK did not have time to rest or eat.He changed into 9 different set of clothings,professional and efficient.His manager and stylist have been with him for many years thus the chemistry.SJK believes loyalty is more important than money.You can say he is nostalgic or loyal ,but in this industry these qualities are very valuable.

When we finally finished choosing picture for the cover,he asked us in Mandarin " Is it nice? Do you like it?"

Of course we like it,it seems that this is the answer of millions of fans too.

Credit:HB

omg, todays's ranking has a drastic change... 

sorry meant that for a pm msg... but sjk is at no 15 atm....

its still early, no cause for panic... but just need to pay more attention to it....

ok, sjk back at no 1 at 34%.... 

but really, there's no room for complacency here and we got to keep a close watch on it...

Archived