[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Kyo what kind of game are you playing? Did Big Boss call you to tell you to take down your sexy profile pic? SJK must have called Kyo to tell her that he doesn't want anyone else to see how hot his girl is so she decided to change it into just blinds instead:lol: 

lionbaek-2.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@geronimoooo I know you would do it after that drool worthy picture so I asked where the male fans and there you are!! We need more! 

SJK, boy you are so pissed that she had to change to blinds?? Lol she is telling you to pretend to be blind and look the other way! 

But that picture is trending now! Oops just pretend you never see? 

I cannot wait to see your face at the airport soon!!! Lol 

you two are just too adorable!! 

I bet Beauty is drinking wine now and grinning from ear to ear! Haha Mission accomplished! 

How many hours from Bangkok to Seoul? I bet Big Boss is itching to go home now. If only he could take an earlier flight. :lol: :delulu: 

Kekekeke.. I have a different take about that profile pic ..

They share the IG .. so when SHK posted her sexy photO .. SJK change it to blind ... it's like he is telling her ... put some blind ... noooo I don't anyone else to ogle moi lady ...

DELULU MODE ON .. FULL BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

They share the IG .. so when SHK posted her sexy phot .. SJK change it to blind ... it's like he is telling her ... put some blind ... noooo I dOn't anyone else to ogle moi lady ...

:lol: SHK sure knows how to tease us. Hours ago we were worried about their Baeksang percentages ...but with just one-two photos, we're now happily spazzing again! 

Lulz, I know Hye Kyo is a queen of melo, but I have No idea that she's also a queen of troll. She must be jealous knowing Joongki went for a massage, so she had to post her bikini photo, but Someone somewhere in Thai must have not been able to control his testosterone hormone, and asked her to change the bikini pic, and this lady just have a blind pic (read appropriate pic) to help this guy with his hormone. Huhuhu

I am going crazy trying to open all web games and play whatever game to achieve the goal and collect the points.. 1point to just watch video I watch too, just to take whatever points I can... Fighting!

Let's continue to vote! 

I just feel that when boyfriend go massage in Bangkok , sure will feel kind of 'jealous' in a way caring and loving.. Thus putting up bikini photo in Phuket to remind him, that's a beauty out there waiting! Boyfriend came to know of the beauty's photo, call her immediately to take down.. Lol.. In my illusion again.

after 3 days figuring out how to earn more points, finally I got my 8000 points from the magzter app. Im not good in palying games though i've tried but it's too difficult for me. Done with my votes today for SHK. Tomorrow will be for Mr Song. For the love of this couple, we will support them. 

Ya that picture with the blinds all open and the sun coming through but did you all notice that NOW the sun icon that used to be there beside her name is gone??? 

They are playing psychological warfare now with the fans included in it no less lol 

27 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

They share the IG .. so when SHK posted her sexy photO .. SJK change it to blind ... it's like he is telling her ... put some blind ... noooo I don't anyone else to ogle moi lady ...

Oh yesss!!!! I like your theory best, unnie :phew:

We're being delulu at the maximum lol :D

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624.gif

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

From weibo:

From July onwards,Shilla duty free will have new faces/ambassadors,they are Song Hye Kyo and Lee Kwang Soo.

http://m.weibo.cn/2763649153/Duzeioi6K

Credit weibo

So the rumor turns out to be true wow!!! SHK and LKS lol thank you much for the info ^_^

@khxy OMG your news!!!!!! SJK's favourite people! He must be very happy yet jealous, since he's a fanboy of both! I can just imagine these 3 hanging out and having dinner and drinks! are we finally gonna get some dibs on SJK from both SHK and LKS :P this is really interesting, I can't wait!  

Looking forward to seeing SHK and LKS gracing shilla duty free at my airport when I travel pretty please! Or I hope they could do an ambassador visit to the shilla duty free overseas like what tvxq and angelababy did! :w00t:

11 minutes ago, khxy said:

From weibo:

From July onwards,Shilla duty free will have new faces/ambassadors,they are Song Hye Kyo and Lee Kwang Soo.

http://m.weibo.cn/2763649153/Duzeioi6K

Credit weibo

OMG! So, it's confirmed!! Can't wait to see SHK and LKS. Since SJK is already signed to the other duy free company, they have to get someone who is very closely related/identified with SJK! Haha Nice marketing idea. SHK now has worked with the three best friends SJK, JIS and LKS. I bet LKS will also say that he's blessed to be working with SHK. I wish to see them four in a photo having a meal and happy. :smile: 

When someone said he liked Phuket, someone used a new Instagram DP! From a sexy bikini photo to random window blinds real quick though! Haha!

Did someone who is in Thailand surprise what he saw? got jealous? so the change?!

Ya such a tease Kyo unnie! :sweatingbullets:

Just a few more hours.. you and him will be breathing the same air again! Okay then.. LOL

spazzing bout this Fantastic News...SHK is in Good hands...but also throwing up a prayer please for a SONG SONG CF & PHOTOSHOOT ...please GOD. Yesterday Thai FM made every shipper soo happy. And this news is also :wub:.. Now hoping to see them at the Baeksang Award hand in hand.

Archived