[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, angieknows said:

"... Yeah, so this should basically tell everyone what Korean men think like... It's depressing to read *supposed fans* keep bringing up stupid BS about her age. SHK is a goddess and if fans can't appreciate that and keep talking about it then they're not real fans.

I don't think it's SHK's age that's the issue, it's the fans and their ageist attitude. And, lord help anyone for being 2-3 years older than their husband/BF..

lol."

Ouch! I'm 2 years older than my husband! :wub:

But, does it matter? Of course not! Because what matters more is your love for each other, right? :heart:

I haven't finished back-reading yet but someone posted about SJK's reply (recent FM) when asked if it doesn't bother him dating a woman who is NOT younger than him and what a brave answer that he gave.

It DOESN'T bother him. :blush:

@lovely_skham_stv thankyouu for the translation!! get some rest :) @lovesshi i am excited for your translation too.. thankyou in advanced :)

thankyou too @angieknows for sharing ur conv with @joongkyo! lets try to make it happen :D i will want to see them both on stage. i will try to split my votes in a ratio that i will decide on daily basis. 

thankyou thankyou everyone for sharing the video from SJK oppa FM. he looks amazing in all looks!!! 7 years no problem? phuket? jeju? and many more? YAY!!!! 

25 minutes ago, angela0612 said:

I haven't finished back-reading yet but someone posted about SJK's reply (recent FM) when asked if it doesn't bother him dating a woman who is NOT younger than him and what a brave answer that he gave.

It DOESN'T bother him. :blush:

Love his honest answer on that question;)

tumblr_o3vx3asCOu1qzbh9mo1_500.gif

Song-Hye-kyo-6.jpg

I just watched Grandmaster and i watched this beautiful goddess again and again. She was a woman of few words in the movie and even without talking,I could see her character she was portraying ,flowing from her eyes and facial expressions.

Her acting was beyond words to describe.Her screen time wasn't much but there was a big  impact and  importance of her appearing as grandmaster's wife .The last part when she cried...my tears just dropped.:bawling:..I feel for her..Its the different set of emotions i felt when KMY was crying in DOTS.

She is great!!She is amazing,more than a million words to describe She is too great!....Clap Clap Clap.....

Guys just a friendly suggestion. We need to evenly split our votes. We can't dare to abandon them both. Just because SHK's votes percentage is high doesn't mean we'll stop voting for her. Her votes' percentage can drop anytime soon if the fans of her co-nominees will do a mass voting. Yet again, we can't also sacrifice SJK's votes. Remember he's in a tougher situation with his co-nominees and if we cease our votes for him his rank will drop anytime soon too. So please, fairly distribute your votes. We both love them anyway. Our goal is to see them both on Baeksang Awards. Again, please fairly distribute your votes.

9 hours ago, cestlavie88 said:

@winnie1104 Hi Winnie, i wanted to sign up for the same magazine subscription and get the 8000 points... but it doesnt allow me to enter my cc number and expiry date.... may i check which browser u used and how you signed up? It says cant do it in the app must do it on the website.... TIA.... 

Hi @cestlavie88 and others who have messaged me via pm regarding the same issue while signing up to Magzter,

I also encountered the same problem at first. The 'card number' and 'year' field did not work when i tried to click it. Fortunately i found out how to solve the issue. So instead clicking each field to fill the information, we can use the arrow button. Kindly find below the guideline I made using safari browser in my iPhone 6. Hopefully it will also works for android and hopefully this guideline will be useful for other member as well :)

1. Start the registration by filling the first field in the subscription page which is 'Name on Card'. There are two methods here, you can type your name or use the 'Scan Credit Card' link where it will capture your credit card info and fill it directly into the field. Next step, you should click the arrow button mark with the red circle below instead of clicking the next fields one by one.

image1%203_zps50shtl63.jpg

2. When you click the next arrow, your cursor will be automatically directed to the next field 'Credit Card Type'. Select your card type and continue clicking the next arrow field.

3. Third field is 'Credit Card Number'. Fill in your card number (or use 'scan credit card') and continue with the arrow

image2_zpsk2tp9aeg.jpg

4. Now we arrive at the Expiration date field. First select the month from the drop down list, then continue with the next arrow to select the year.

image1_zpsbpfn3ist.jpg

5.Continue to fill the 'CVV Number' and 'Zip Code' field, after you finish filling all the required information, cllick the Pay Now link.

I hope all of you will be able to understand my guideline and sorry for my limited vocabulary :) 

Let's keep voting for SHK and SJK, and of course swooning over the gorgeous pictures of uri Big Boss at Thailand FM :wub:

Warm regards

:heart:

1 hour ago, lovesshi said:

During Yes or No session 

MC: A woman who you wish to date doesnt have to be younger than you, yes or no?

SJK: Yes! ( even 7 yrs older is okay)

Message to those who doesn't like SHK for SJK just because she's older:

If SJK doesn't mind having a woman that is older than him, then why should you?

Well at the end of the day, it will be SJK choosing her woman and not you, so yeah your opinion does not really matter. :lol:

4 hours ago, smoky1671 said:

Credit @s2jinny.    

My 2cents for today...

Shows the supporter SJK is to Yoo Ah In... SJK's "PARIS" t-shirt he's wearing (and i think i've seen some other Studio Concrete folks wearing it before as well) is actually designed by Yoo Ah In, it's by local KR brand Nohant, they launched “Newkidz” and “Love City” t-shirts last May 2014, and YAI promoted as the model as well for it. All the proceeds from the sales of the shirts are given to The Beautiful Foundation, a non profit center which supported underprivileged children.

C840904C-C0C7-46E7-A911-AB193E0ABC45_zps

2015011315332046251_1_zps4dd06c47.jpg?zo

Thanks everyone for all the updates, news, pics and videos, especially to @lovesshiand @lovely_skham_stvfor the translations and updates :)

I saw a short clip of SJK at the fan meeting on weibo and I can't help noticing his expression here (doesn't he look emotional?).  I think this is when they showed clips of best/classic scenes of DotS on the big screen.  I was curious as to which scene he was watching.  A weibo user said it was the truck kiss scene.  Maybe someone here can confirm this?

K50vMj.gif

A very cute gif, lol

005THK5fgw1f3n4ovtbbcg30b40fmb29.gif

cr to weibo

4 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Thanks everyone for all the updates, news, pics and videos, especially to @lovesshiand @lovely_skham_stvfor the translations and updates :)

I saw a short clip of SJK at the fan meeting on weibo and I can't help noticing his expression here (doesn't he look emotional?).  I think this is when they showed clips of best/classic scenes of DotS on the big screen.  I was curious as to which scene he was watching.  A weibo user said it was the truck kiss scene.  Maybe someone here can confirm this?

Waah! When I saw that clip, I also got curious on what was being shown on the screen. SJK's facial expression seems... different. I don't know but there's something about his facial expression. Or am I just seeing things? lol

Everybody, shk's ranking today is at 65%... omg.... we need to see the both of them together, quick vote.... im giving the majority of votes to her today as sjk's has stabilised a bit... but going to use another device to vote 60-40 to shk, sjk....

32 minutes ago, bharbieduff said:

Guys just a friendly suggestion. We need to evenly split our votes. We can't dare to abandon them both. Just because SHK's votes percentage is high doesn't mean we'll stop voting for her. Her votes' percentage can drop anytime soon if the fans of her co-nominees will do a mass voting. Yet again, we can't also sacrifice SJK's votes. Remember he's in a tougher situation with his co-nominees and if we cease our votes for him his rank will drop anytime soon too. So please, fairly distribute your votes. We both love them anyway. Our goal is to see them both on Baeksang Awards. Again, please fairly distribute your votes.

RIGHT NOW there is some crazy mass voting going on for BOTH SIDES.   HE IS RECOVERING.  She is really NOT at a good speed. For her side it's really far worse and she's in a bad position overall because even during the day she can't make up the difference.  She just keeps dropping more and more.  She's in danger of losing the daily vote before the night is over if things keep up.   And her overall vote has fallen to 85% and yes, don't compare her to the his %. We really need to do something to stop this from happening . 

I'm asking if you have votes left to throw a few more over to her.  I know we should not let him drop either, but one is in danger right now more so than the other. 

This isn't over by any means.  People were just laying low for awhile waiting for the top spots to get over confident. 

2 hours ago, human1981 said:

He's so damn good looking and cute :wub::phew:

I'm really sorry if there is rule not quoting image or IG.... I beg for permission to quote this, because I need to ask something from this post....

Is this video was taken on the afternoon Fans Meeting? I wonder why SJK choose this pose (I think it's like a matching pose / gesture with other fan who's at the other side)? 

If my guess is right... that the FM was held this afternoon, than it means that SJK is copying SHK pose on her IG, which she post this morning. And I'm also wonder is it really SJK don't have IG account? Or how he has access to Instagram account?  (I do know that SJK doesn't have IG account, I already discuss this on my post on this thread at page 2, but it seems that he knows what SHK post on her public IG)

Archived