[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg... nearly fainted ..went to vote just now and i saw that shk's % was at 70%... but just a short while later, it was back up...

Atm, SHK accrued ranking 89.81, SJK 70.19. Today's rankings are SHK 83.13, SJK 62.45

Sorry a bit drama..... :blush:

Downloading games and having to play some of it to certain stages whatnot is quite urgh for me... but for songsong couple, for them i will....

By the way, some of my points were not credited and i tapped on the missing points logo at the bottom of the missions page. After that they sent an email and i just needed to give a screenshot of the game. The next day, my points were credited. I dont deny it is a bit tedious but again... for them 1 will.... cant do much so this is the only thing i can do for them. I think another shipper was talking abt this process earlier, just wanted to give my 2 cents worth.

For such a prestigious award event, winning the popularity award would be such a great validation of their acting and the love that their fans have for them... of course, even better if its best actor/actress...

Sorry for the long-windedness, .....lets all vote!! :):heart::)

5 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

Omaigod that side profile tho, i keep that rite away :heart:

After save it, let's make it as our phone wallpapers too lol I can stare it all day long really :lol:

Please do not post again pictures of SJK's Family on this thread. i hope we respect that his family are private indivuals so as much as possible let us be the fans who would respect their privacy. 

If you really believe in SS...  please do not panic or speculate without facts. 
I love SS couple so much but its hurts me with whats happening to their fans. 

I hope this thread comes back to a happy mode. and i hope our captain @joongkyo will also come back. 
Im sorry but i have to unlurk to let my emotions out. 

Please always remember that you have to TRUST SJK and SHK. LOVE them with all your heart. and believe that in the end this WILL BE WORTH IT. 

Anyway, VOTE instead of worrying. ok? 

Yes please, lets all vote... a bit concerned abt sjk's rankings.... accrued and todays's ranking has abt 10% gap while shk's is pretty consistent at 89ish for accrued and today's rankings... but they both can win it together as what @joongkyo said before if i remember correctly... inconsistency indicates that his votes are not stabilised yet and we need to pay more attention to it... ultimate goal is to see both of them receive the award together.....

13 minutes ago, cestlavie88 said:

Yes please, lets all vote... a bit concerned abt sjk's rankings.... accrued and todays's ranking has abt 10% gap while shk's is pretty consistent at 89ish for accrued and today's rankings... i know sjk said to vote for his beauty but they both can win it together as what @joongkyo said before if i remember correctly... inconsistency indicates that his votes are not stabilised yet and we need to pay more attention to it... ultimate goal is to see both of them receive the award together.....

Yes, she gets 88-90% of the vote everyday, while he goes up and down. The other guys he's against also are more stable than he is. He's at 57% accrued vote right now, with 3 other people at 10% of the vote.  Not good enough.  We should aim for at least 70-75% of the daily vote everyday.   Today he didn't reach 70%.  Come on guys!  I worry someone will make a push when fans start being lazy later.    Also we should watch her votes too, don't just assume other fans have given up. 

Can Chinese fans even vote yet?  I seriously wish we could pay to vote already... 

Agree...the other actor are popular too...to be honest I also crazy bout him too.....(don't kill me he also hotz..gosh why all actor getting hotter in his 30th)....:wub: But my vote is only for SJK n SHK....and I will use my hubby account to vote too....I will tell him later....:D

Waiting for downloading the games...gosh...why the apps r large files take forever to dl with my turtlenet..:sweatingbullets:

And I spoke too soon since something weird is going on in the accrued rankings with SHK right now.  How can the #2 be so high suddenly when she's never been on the daily rankings at all.  Suddenly she's nearing 10% of the vote and SHK is falling.  Mass voting suddenly?  See, this is what we have to worry about even for her.  

Anyway, she's dropping to 84% or so while he is going up right now.  Seems SHK fans aren't voting tonight.  SHK fans usually fight back pretty hard though so let's see how it goes.  No reason to panic yet. :D 

Missing these two together on screen (and off!) and I just got my vol 2 and photo essay book today so just wanted to share my fave pics! :wub: 

Pleasantly surprised to receive their official photocards in the album too! :w00t: (not sure if anyone has shared pics of their photocards..?)

F5DSZjF.jpg

XowG71D.jpg

they look so similar here imo ^_^
fGclXVu.jpg

"ah.. so adorable"

E6tv0wq.jpg

THESE CHIBI STICKERS ARE SO DARN CUTE TOO 

L6g11nL.jpg

definitely gonna sleep a happy shipper tonight flipping thru the gorgeous (but minute) pics in the photo essay book LOL. Such beautiful pics of the cast and sceneries by Lim Hyo Seon! :)

(but seriously the scenery of Navagio beach tho, beautiful spread across the book even with the spine in the middle!) HOLIDAY DESTINATION SOME DAY!

uwg5Pod.jpg

lastly, everyone's favourite picture:wub:

PJ6colp.jpg

Sorry for the lengthy post, lost on how to hide contents! ;;

Thank you @twtwb for your positive and encouraging post!
Thank you @angieknows for coming out and saying what needed to be said! And I'm glad you're still here!
Thank you @Chewy Hoe for letting us know that Joongkyo is fine!
Thank you to all the other shippers who are keeping the positivity going!

Joongkyo was no doubt a very valuable member of this shipping community and both her presence and insightful contributions will be sorely missed. Be well and be happy Joongkyo and my heartfelt thanks for all of your efforts here! Shame on those bullies! It's so easy to try to knock someone down from behind the safety of your computer and there should be a special place in hell for people like you.

I've been a long time reader and sometimes poster here and I just want to say that we need to continue standing strong. There is no doubt in my mind about the power and strength of this ship and that is probably why it's attracting more trolls than usual lately. Since the trolls just want to start trouble and get attention, the best way to deal with them is not to engage and just ignore, otherwise we are just giving them what they want. DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

4297536.jpg

I recently recruited two friends to board this ship. One of them immediately wanted to ship them after I showed her pics of KiKyo in HK :D They probably won't be joining in the fun here but we've been having frequent convos and spazz outs about SongSong over texts and emails.  Anyway we were talking about Dispatch and one of them shared this podcast on K-poparazzi with me. While they don't talk about SongSong, it's still quite enlightening/interesting because it's about the culture of the paparazzi that covers Korean celebs and they do speak with one of the guys who founded Dispatch. You can listen to it here if you're interested but I'll just give a little synopsis. Lee Myung Gu was originally a reporter at Sports Seoul who felt constrained at the publication and since he couldn't freely report on politics, he turned to celebrity news. Basically he and his associates studied how celebrity reporting was done around the world and thought they could do the same. Their first big scoop was when they caught Jonghyun of Shinee and actress Shin Se Kyung out on a romantic walk together. They decided to stake them out from a distance rather than bring attention to themselves and apparently these were how paparazzi photos were born in Korea. They didn't know what the reaction would be when they published the images but the public went nuts over it. They also received a bunch of  backlash  but all the frenzy it created showed that they were really onto something and people were interested in this type of "news" Dispatch got it's official start in 2011 and they started breaking dating scandals and becoming known for them. They then talked about the public became a bit desensitized over at the onslaught of this type of news and how celebrity dating culture changed because of it. The celebs became more low key and would date secretly in cars to avoid being caught. This podcast was centered around K-pop and they swung around to talking about singer Ailee. I don't know if you all are familiar but Ailee had a scandal in 2013 when unauthorized nude photos of her were published by AllKpop. It was later revealed that it Ailee's dirtbag ex-boyfriend was the one behind this. He had apparently first approached Dispatch with the photos and they turned him down because they felt that this was too much and would be crossing a line.

So pretty much this confirms that there are certain topics or people that Dispatch won't touch. Yes they had a photo of KiKyo at their Hong Kong press conference as their FB cover but I get the sense that they're also shipping them just like we are. I mean they had the perfect chance to catch something with the whole Incheon airport situation in Korea (cause that wasn't suspicious at all B)) but it didn't even seem like they were there and we know Dispatch was in Hong Kong. I do suspect that they know something because of the way they so sneakily and vigilantly follow people.  And it feels like they've been teasing us but they're probably not going to be the ones to out them. From what I understand, SHK is on good terms with Dispatch and they were very supportive of her during DOTS. At this point, SJK and SHK are both highly celebrated and pretty much like the national couple in Korea. It feels like Dispatch is just letting them be which is great because it's really what's best for them right now.

I know some people are still clamoring for a formal confirmation that they're in a relationship and there are those who won't believe it until they actually hear the words. True shippers don't need that nor do we waver at the smallest sign of anything otherwise (It's his sister!). Enough substantial and compelling clues/information have been compiled here over the course of almost 700 pages that pretty much prove that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are in fact dating. I just hope they can continue to do so happily and in peace. What we want isn't a dating confirmation but a wedding announcement!!!  Their happy ever after is our endgame people! Let's just all stay the course until that happens! 

And please remember to continue to ship sanely and responsibly. Doing so will help protect SongSong and this is very important. Don't spread unverified rumors and speculations and don't take things out of here. And if you do, give credit. 

tumblr_o57bde9Mpp1rqg3fvo1_500.gif

Finally I can vote........ I'm so happy that I can cry :tears:.

Sorry to HyeKyo unnie that I have to spend my first 10 votes for Joong Ki because his percentages has not been stable until now.

Finally I can repeat chingu's posts that we have to keep VOTE...VOTE ..VOTE for our SongSong. I'm worrying about the voting more than anything.

And trying to make the points for voting.....is our missions, too. Actually I'm struggling with these games. (My temporary strategy: Make my younger brother to play the games for me ...lol)

Archived