[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

In all fairness, i believe only in both winning it together for Song Song to be complete. 

So now his votes are lower we vote for him and when SHK needs us, we will give it to her too. 

No one needs to sacrifice the other 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chewy Hoe Unnie! Thank you for sharing!

Omo.....I'm crying harder right now when reading these lines. What I can say now.

Repect Joong Ki and love him even more....more than I can say. 

Thanks very much unnie/ Miss Kim and her wonderful team, and his fans who are trying their best to make his wish come true.

2 minutes ago, foeversongsong81 said:

Just saw some random article about Dispatch cover of the songsong couples...is this fake or old news??

that's true. Dispatch have songsong as header on their facebook since 5 or 6 April until yesterday. 8 hours ago dispatch changed the header

@Chewy Hoe thank you for sharing unnie :) so much love so much feels. :wub::wub: reading this after such a long day brought a heart warming feelings. how nice to see everyone unite for our OTP. and yes i agree we should vote for him now SS made of two SONG so what is the point if only one SONG is receiving the award? they gotta be together on stage. 

Agree that we want both Songs to win. Gotta monitor closely otherwise the sudden major switch of votes from SHK to SJK might result in a lop-sided swing so we need to balance both carefully. :)

@Chewy Hoe Thank you eonnie for that bit of information. Everyday I'm just given more and more reasons added to why I'm so proud to be SJK's ardent fan. We loved the right man! And so did Song Hye Kyo! ^_^ His sincere affection towards her is so inspiring. And seeing how Ki Ailes are acting upon his wish proves just how much they love and respect him for every decision he makes. No doubt they will celebrate with SongSong once they confirm! I'm so proud to be a Ki Aile! :D But you're right, I'd still want both of them to receive that award together so the least we can do is vote for both of them and make sure they walk that red carpet and receive that award together! I'm still trying to figure out a way to vote since I'm an iphone user. So sad. 

4 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@razledgoose ya thanks!! Wah it's all white and i cannot see anything upclose, I am leaning towards Saint Laurent cos they had a all white sneaker that looks exactly like that and is sold out!! Cos he is being dressed by SL lately hence he noticed it? Ahhh 

@Summer Rize it's far away but it should be SL cos he would have noticed a brand that he is being dressed in 

and you all should know who loves Saint Laurent too? and why he is suddenly dressed by SL after DOTS??? 

No prizes for guessing! That's connection baby !! 

_LlwiCj-dB

https://www.instagram.com/p/_LlwiCj-dB/

someone said that that slipper is similiar with Joong Ki's slipper... do you understand what is KMS said in the comment below? Is it related with SS?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us @Chewy Hoe! This act is really such a clear indication of the beauty and power of their love!  SJK deserves the utmost respect for being so selfless and so devoted to his lady! Definitely motivates me to vote even harder to make sure they will both win.

20160327_song_joong_ki.gif?resize=268%2C

@Chewy Hoe Thanks for sharing! Gosh, SJK is really the ideal guy and he even surpass the the word itself! A real guy is not afraid to give up his own seat not only for pure affection & personal interest, but giving it up for the lady who he thinks deserves nothing but the best!! I'm sure SHK would be elated and will probably be even more in love if she hears this! 

10 hours ago, melissala said:

Use this number 7441908745 with the UK country code.  And check the message here https://www.receivesmsonline.net/receive-sms-online-vip-447441908745.html

You can also use any number, not your own..as long as you can get a message and enter the code. So try other numbers you have if yours won't work as well. 

@melissala Thabk you for this. PM'd you, though. It didn't work, unfortunately! Gaaaaah. 

If if I were SHK, my heart will flutter and I'll be like this... 

ezgif-2101134541_zpsihle4yy5.gif

I'm out with my friends but will do back reading later, promise!! Gaaaah. Don't want to miss out on anything! 

Oppa Skj we all know how much you respect and care to our kyo.. But we love you both to the moon and back to infinity and beyond forever and ever:blush: No matter what happen we will support u both...  And ofcourse u deserve that award too. And we ur supporters are very very proud of you.. FIGHTING!!! 

@Chewy Hoe eounnie thank you very much for that info.. Godbless you and Godbless this forums

Thanks, @Chewy Hoe for the lovely news. What a great way to wake up to. Great morning, everyone! 

I haven't cast my vote yet. :sad: I'm an iPhone user and I still could not dl the app. Can anybody help me? Please. 

And yes, I'll vote for both of them. :heart: 

1 hour ago, nefer said:

Thanks, @Chewy Hoe for the lovely news. What a great way to wake up to. Great morning, everyone! 

I haven't cast my vote yet. :sad: I'm an iPhone user and I still could not dl the app. Can anybody help me? Please. 

And yes, I'll vote for both of them. :heart: 

Yes, we all have to vote for SJK! Follow the instructions by @pgaltr - you can download an android simulator and then from there download the Baeskang app. 

Sorry, I'll just copy and paste her instructions here:

1. You need to download Baeksang award *.apk file for Android phone, download here (password: bdnv).

2. You also can install Android simulator on PC if you don't have Android phone

3. After installation, you need to register an account and verify with your phone number (I tested with my non korean phone #).

4. You can do the Mission(install app or share links) to earn the points. Still can't purchase the points with money.

5. One vote costs 200 points, you can just vote for SJK or SHK only, doesn't need to vote for all 4 categories

6. Every account can have 10 votes per day! So, it is gone if you miss it.

I've got it on my Mac. Also, ask friends who are on android to help too - the more people the merrier! 

Oh my, our Captain needs all our support! I'm still teary from @Chewy Hoe's post. It is so beautiful! Mr S's love for Ms S is beautiful! 

P.S. Forgot to add that most are using the Bluestacks.com simulator

Thanks heaps for sharing this! :wub: My heart literally jumped. Oh Mr. & Mrs. Song, why are you doing this to me??? LOL. :heart:

Reading this for some reason reminds me of that Nicholas Sparks' quote from Dear John:

“I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”

Oh the feels...:blush:

24 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Yes, we all have to vote for SJK! Follow the instructions by @pgaltr - you can download an android simulator and then from there download the Baeskang app. 

Thank you very much! 

I am glad that my sharing touched all your hearts 

please also do realise that this love I shared goes both ways 

SJK is happy when SHK is happy 

SJK fans are happy when SJK is happy 

I think Miss Kim sunbae nim showed a greater love as a fan of SJK because they only wanted him to be happy 

To me this love is unparalleled 

Hello all, i'm newbie here, nice to meet you all.

I'm from Vietnam and I install the Baeksang app (enghlish ver) successfully on my android to vote. Here is the link http://me2.do/F6wY1zRn

I'm a silently reader since dots end, but now i'm going to create some accounts to ask my friends in Vietnam vote for SJK and SHK, so proud of them.

Thanks you all for your sharing.

Archived