[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo i'm tuning in :) i'm in a meeting and i am listening to presentation but i will listen with my earset. lol i hope my boss won't catch me. 

STARTED!!, kyo unnie voice is very soothing yet the show is really sad *cry*. i really wish the show can increase awareness for these children :heartbreak:

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Goddess Kyo blesses us with a new CF!.

SHK has been the face of ICIS 8.0 since 2013.

One thing I notice with SHK's CFs the past few years, they are loyal or keeps her as their brand ambassador for a number of years. That speaks of what kind of an endorser she is. Longevity is a rarity and a precious thing.

She's with Laneige for 8 years, I think. Her face is in their every store worldwide. She used to be with Roem (Korea) for many years, and she was the face of  Roem (China) too after that. Icis since 2013. That shampoo brand in China is I think she still endorses. And she just recently signed for Esprit as their brand ambassador for Asia. Her influence and popularity is not only for Korea. 

I really admire her choices of the brand she endorses (yes, even that jewelry brand). 

Thank you @joongkyo for the link. Omo just hearing her voice makes me want to cry :tears:

Quick update on the current status, hwaiting, comrades!

Baeksang_zpsijzx8exx.png

Baeksang_2_zpsqtxt4wxp.png

@angieknows Thank you so much for the scanned photos. To me print photos always bring the special feeling as moment is kept in the most natural way ^_^ And your sharings  do bring me warm and sincere feeling from seeing our couple :lol:

Guys..The slippers/sandals that SJK used in the airport earlier...

I saw SHK used that somewhere...gaaaaaah. I will try my best to search for the picture...Maybe it's not exactly same but just similar style because it's quite popular too....but I can't keep calm my feels unless I'll be able to see the picture...waaaaah.

I'm SongSong Couple Trash~

3 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

Guys..The slippers/sandals that SJK used in the airport earlier...

I saw SHK used that somewhere...gaaaaaah. I will try my best to search for the picture...Maybe it's not exactly same but just similar style because it's quite popular too....but I can't keep calm my feels unless I'll be able to see the picture...waaaaah.

I'm SongSong Couple Trash~

SHK wearing birkenstocks? This, I have to see.. I hope you find the pictures.:D

the only time I've seen SHK wearing flip flops/flat sandals was in Hong Kong (lol...I see you Ms. Lee!)

20120519_songhyekyo_weight1.jpg

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

the only time I've seen SHK wearing flip flops/flat sandals was in Hong Kong (lol...I see you Ms. Lee!)

if you can please retrieve the photo that was posted online recently (I think it was taken at an airport- she was sitting next to this dude and her luggage was on the floor next to her)

It was great learning about Kyo's personality and getting to know her more. Thank you dear @hclover96 and @khxy for sharing the interview.

The part when She answered a question about Love:

9 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Some excerpts from her December 2014 Marie Claire interview (Taiwan version).  

"Love needs respect, I didn't know it when I was young.  I just hope that my future partner will support me in whatever I wish to do so that I can do them well.  And be patient and understanding."

On April 28, 2016 at 10:52 AM, hclover96 said:

This interview when she was promoting The Crossing part 2. I just realized the date (July 30, 2015) this interview was on. This interview was given when she was filming DotS already.  A certain someone came across my mind that perfectly describes her ideal other half ;)

Q: What is your ideal other half like?

A: Aside from outer appearance, the most important thing is that person would have great respect for my work. I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm busy with work. I hope that person's personality is very warm. Interests and preferences should be similar, for example, when traveling, if everyone likes the same things, there will be no quarreling.

I agree with you, a certain someone does match her ideal type description  :wub:

8D5C0139-CEC6-4A3A-9268-17FED964C581.gif

15 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

if you can please retrieve the photo that was posted online recently (I think it was taken at an airport- she was sitting next to this dude and her luggage was on the floor next to her)

Lol....I don't remember any picture like that, maybe my memory is failing me.

All of Kyo's friends are at the Studio Concrete party right now, including Ah In and Ms. Park. If I don't spot her there then she is in Thailand...lol

Only posting these two picture to show that her friends are there at the venue. Please don't add any more pictures of the party unless you see Kyo in them :) . thanks!

Spoiler

Ah In at the party

Miss Park at the party

13 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

Maybe it was this ^^^ But I'm not sure...I need to remember this...It's crucial..WAAAAAAH..hahaha..

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I hope so too...coz' it's making me think so much..too much spazzing and my mind goes crazy since I can't recall the event/website...

Funny though how we post random pictures like the one you posted above where SHK was wearing slippers and DAYUUUM...there's still SongSong connection...Annyeong Ms. Lee~ 

I miss SongSong so much guys.....whenever I see pics of them....It just hits me with feeeeeels..

tumblr_inline_n2gjqaklBq1r9wrin.gif

Now even YAI is in slip ons too? lol everyone is connected even though shoes 

I think Kyo was wearing slip on too during the Phuket trip and the photo at the airport right? 

Ok now, KBS couldn't have chosen a better time to boardcast this documentary voiced by SHK

Even if you don't see a big jump on the % bar, the votes from the time it started to now, the votes for SHK are mostly cast by the Koreans!!! 

SHK just reminded the Koreans of how kind she was and that positive message she sent must have triggered the voting by them!! 

People just need to be reminded, don't they? 

27 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

I think it was her stylist hyun_kyung,,but i could be wrong maybe its different picture you're talking about :)

10 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

Maybe it was this ^^^ But I'm not sure...I need to remember this...It's crucial..WAAAAAAH..hahaha..

gggrrr... it's so frustrating that I can't find the photo now :( I'm positive that SHK was wearing similar slippers (black) and it was the first time I've seen her beautiful feet :P please could someone find that photo. now I can't sleep :P hehe

Archived