[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Darling @joongkyo! Hahaha you are vindicated! Woohoo!

My Korean friend finally replied to my email (she'd been super busy with visitors):

Here is Translation.
MC : It is said you sent a gift - bapcha (in Korean). Bapcha means a car providing meals for the staff, actors/actress during screen shooting. Some celebrities send free Bapcha to their friends who are on the shooting as a friendship. 
Song Jong ki - Yes. I sent it because I missed Ms. Song Hyo Kyo - He said past tense form of "bogoshipoyo", which is  "bogoshipposoyo"
I could not understand from the context why Mr. Song Jong ki suddenly mentioned Ms. Song Hyo Kyo when they talked about their relationship with Mr. Jo In sung.

Hahaha My friend is so confused by SJK's words. But we know! Lol

This is the cutest translation ever lol.  Yes, why did you do that Mr. Song Jong Ki?

And I love how everyone contacts their Korean friends with shipping news hahaha.  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @thepixies and kudos to your friend with her help :)  

I could not understand from the context why Mr. Song Jong ki suddenly mentioned Ms. Song Hyo Kyo when they talked about their relationship with Mr. Jo In sung.

I guess we should blame it on love since from my point of view, our brains cannot function well when we're in love :lol: The way he suddenly changes the subject reminds me of what Hye Kyo did when she also suddenly said thank you to Ah In and Kwang Soo in her interview answer. Well even their reactions resemble each other ^_^

Thank you @joongkyo and @Chewy Hoe and others for continuously updating us on the vote. Currently I cannot find the Baeksang on Appstore and it seems like every fans in my country have the same problem in searching and downloading the app T_T (I'm in Southeast Asia).

Quick update on the current status:

Screen%20shot%202016-05-03%20at%2011.12.

Screen%20shot%202016-05-03%20at%2011.12.

14 hours ago, mummyof2 said:

@ysteee actually i'm dying of curiousity here. But we better respect @joongkyo decission since she did so much effort on this thread and people keep on taking her post and posted it somewhere in sns and some bash on her. Hope in near future uri captain @joongkyo would love to give us info again about songsongcouple :)

Totally agree with you!  With time difference, I can never catch up with most of you.  Every morning when I woke up, this forum has more than 10 pages and I would notice that I've missed something, especially @joongkyo's posts that were removed.  Anyway, @joongkyo fighting!!!  Will support you in any way, even if you do not post the scoops here.  I am just content with reading all other shippers' posts and gifs. This forum is excellent and thank those who have been contributing @Chewy Hoe@angieknows, @melissala, @hclover96 and many others (sorry that I cannot remember all your names)

Right now Actress in Rank 4's fandom just did a mass vote, they had 0 votes and are now up by a percentage. Keep a lookout for her, this fandom will spend money on votes.

Also, actor/actress in Rank 2 are doing some damage to the OTP's vote percentage.

@angieknows you got it and it's legit so everyone who wants to vote on Weibo once it opens please follow Angie's clue

@superbigcat can you try finicky fray tip and flush the app out of your mobile first and re-download and see if it works? 

For iphone there is no way to flush the App Store from your phone so I guess it applies to Andriod users only? 

@Chewy Hoe yeah for iphone you need to register cc number and for this SK cc is a must also SK billing address. so i have no idea for iphone. i am trying to figure out other ideas for now.

actor in rank 2 continue to climb!!

ahhh!! this is the nerve wrecking part:confounded: its where we show our song song couple that they can rely on/ trust the fans , we wont let them down:blush: the percentages are fluctuating. i swear SJK was just at 90% not too long ago, now hes down to 85% but our beauty just bumped up to 91% !! yayy:wub: 

Lemme tell you how quickly things can change.

In in male movie actor popularity someone came from zero to 35% in like an hour.  In female popularity for movies, someone went from  zero to 20% in a shorter amount of time. 

Going to be a long month. 

V4beZzl.gif

who need sleep?  who needs money? we only need Song Song on stage right :P 

55 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Song Hye Kyo volunteers for a project that will spread awareness for a good cause

Actress Song Hye Kyo has kindly volunteered to narrate KBS's special documentary 'May, the Children' for the month of May, which is commonly referred to as 'family month' in Korea due to all the dates that remind the Korean people what it really means to be family. 

KBS relayed on May 2, "Song Hye Kyo has participated in the narration for 'family month's special documentary 'May, the Children.'"

Song Hye Kyo's reps added, "[Song Hye Kyo] decided to do the narration because she felt that there is necessity to communicate the need for pediatric care facilities and hospices [in Korea]." It was reported that Song Hye Kyo politely declined any payment for narrating the documentary. 

Credit: Allkpop

So proud of our KYO! heartshower No wonder she is so blessed with good people around her, heartshower devoted friends, the most amazing fans,

and an extraordinary and caring special someone!   2hearts2

4 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

i can open and yet no translation and its already open i want them to win pls guys help!

Yesterday you did mention that you have managed to download the app? How did you do that? Can share? 

@Chewy Hoe thank you for the recommendation, yes I've tried and it's impossible to delete the App Store from iPhone, I tried other way by changing the current location of the phone as well as App store account's to South Korea but they haven't worked out. :( So anyone using iPhone find any solutions or have ideas to download the app, kindly share with us.

And so happy to see our Goddess is being more recognized ^_^

Screen%20shot%202016-05-03%20at%2011.42.

Credit to moolmang.com

8 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Yesterday you did mention that you have managed to download the app? How did you do that? Can share? 

yeah i managed to download but still i dont know wer to go and no translation so im asking if someone could help if not its ok

Archived