[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for on/off shipper like me who rarely post, tbh i prefer read offline and i really really admire jongkyo who makes most of time to find and translate anything about uri couple, give me ( a lazy shipper ) new information... because she's CARE... CARE to this thread and i hope we all CARE each other, respect each other.:blush:

@joongkyo

do what u want to do, what make u comfortable...even if i can't read your post but i know u find something interesting..
just so you know that me always supporting u 
:heart:

SOOOOO back to nomination list..... 

14th in the nomination list....yuhuiiiii my lucky number 14, my birthday date....

okayy i'm gonna join this vote, never spend money for korean actor or actress ( my money just for my ultimate taiwan singer 周杰倫 ) :wub:

but.... i still can't find the apps from ios app or google app ??? :blink:

nvm...because of you SHK and SJK.......i gonna waiting patiently

kbs2_zpspjgcwl3q.gif

@ysteee I can totally understand what you mean. I don't usually watch the raw episodes but I decided to cause the drama was ending and I was too impatient to wait for the subbed version, lol. I'm so glad I did though, SHK killed it, I was bawling my eyes out the entire episode and still do every time I watch it again, lol. I want both to win cause I find myself to be a little greedy when it comes to these two:P Anyway thank you for the warm welcome * does a bow Korean style*

@joongkyo Glad to see you're back!  

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Because he had to drive later that night to pick someone up. She's precious cargo, y'know :D;). Plus she also didn't drink that night

Yes, SJK being the responsible Big Boss. 

Could also be that he can't afford to have his hp dropped into the soup cos he needed to keep in touch with his precious baby Beauty.    :)

@janieriee @mummyof2 I feel you two too :( how i wish i will be on @joongkyo list too. Cant you spill some beans out to ease our curiosity? :) 

@bliss7 I always wait for your photos! Bcuz i really miss having them in a picture together. Do post more ! :D 

@boozle14 Kekeke, that interview. Super love it when he said "Plus. She'll be mad at me if i dont say that." SJK-sii, youre afraid of uri beauty issitttt? Kekekekek! :phew: 

1 hour ago, nefer said:

Oh! So it won't be shared to all? Even if I can't read it, I am happy to know that you found something new about our Songsong. 

me too. Really hope this thread  will go strong and back to itself in near future..

32 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

SHK has refused payment for  doing the narration for the kbs documentary for sick kids. .what a sweetheart she is..:wub:

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/77631

True beauty inside out!! Just like what Big Boss said in the HK interview !!! How can anyone not falling for her? 

Im actually very glad to see fanboy Hongki being soooo loyal haha, finally i can see a FANBOY!! I'm too sick of seeing celebrity fangals of our big boss :P

34 minutes ago, boozle14 said:

for on/off shipper like me who rarely post, tbh i prefer read offline and i really really admire jongkyo who makes most of time to find and translate anything about uri couple, give me ( a lazy shipper ) new information... because she's CARE... CARE to this thread and i hope we all CARE each other, respect each other.:blush:

@joongkyo

do what u want to do, what make u comfortable...even if i can't read your post but i know u find something interesting..
just so you know that me always supporting u 
:heart:

SOOOOO back to nomination list..... 

14th in the nomination list....yuhuiiiii my lucky number 14, my birthday date....

okayy i'm gonna join this vote, never spend money for korean actor or actress ( my money just for my ultimate taiwan singer 周杰倫 ) :wub:

but.... i still can't find the apps from ios app or google app ??? :blink:

nvm...because of you SHK and SJK.......i gonna waiting patiently

I guess the app is not open for download yet? Just wish it will have english version on it... Let's vote... SS Shipper Fighting :glasses:

Done backreading. So very happy to know about the baeksang nominations. I know many are worried about the tough competition.

For me, i have no doubt that they will win in the popular category, seriously dots is everywhere now and it is only appropriate for them to get the popularity award than anyone else in the Korean stardom

I am not so sure about the other nominees but is it too much to think that SHK may grab the daesang. I have googled some past daesang winners and i found jeon ji Hyun got daesang in 2014. Our SHK too have similar records and its been freaking 20 years since she debuted and it is only fair for her to win the daesang for her contribution to the Korean entertainment industry for the past 20 years:sweatingbullets:

As for SJK i can only pray that he wins the best actor award inspite of the tough competition. Its not a problem even if he didnt win, as someone here pointed out he has a long way to go and he is going to win so many awards from here on.

Just now, boredahjumma said:

Saw an IOS app link... So I think they'll have it for apple products also...

Thanks! I tried but that link is not working. What's the name of the app, do you know? Maybe it will work if I search by name

7 minutes ago, annypooh said:

Thanks! I tried but that link is not working. What's the name of the app, do you know? Maybe it will work if I search by name

I think both are not open for download yet. Maybe we should try again tomorrow?

@ysteee actually i'm dying of curiousity here. But we better respect @joongkyo decission since she did so much effort on this thread and people keep on taking her post and posted it somewhere in sns and some bash on her. Hope in near future uri captain @joongkyo would love to give us info again about songsongcouple :)

So i saw this post on weibo saying that uri Big boss is going for HAPPY CAMP (快乐大本营) which is a chinese variety show on MAY 11. Maybe someone can look for the confirmation else where? :) 

I'm not sure if i can post this msg here? Bcuz it's SJK's news instead of songsong. Do correct me so i could delete my post.

on the sidenote, im digging into weibo so i could find interesting stuffs and to translate some stuffs for this thread. 

HEHE, let's pray if i could find interesting things over there soon or later! TAN-GEOL!  :phew:

7 minutes ago, ysteee said:

So i saw this post on weibo saying that uri Big boss is going for HAPPY CAMP (快乐大本营) which is a chinese variety show on MAY 11. Maybe someone can look for the confirmation else where? :) 

I'm not sure if i can post this msg here? Bcuz it's SJK's news instead of songsong. Do correct me so i could delete my post.

on the sidenote, im digging into weibo so i could find interesting stuffs and to translate some stuffs for this thread. 

HEHE, let's pray if i could find interesting things over there soon or later! TAN-GEOL!  :phew:

We are fine with individual news. :D  And yes, this is very interesting news indeed.  For reasons.  And yes, interesting stuff is also welcome of course.   

And it's been confirmed.  

44 minutes ago, annypooh said:

34 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

I think both are not open for download yet. Maybe we should try again tomorrow?

I voted last year for another male lead actor.... and the downloadable app for iPhones won't be ready yet, But please keep checking, I will be sure to let you all know. You would think it would be ready and working by now. Oh well.....

MY GUT FEELING IS TELLING ME THAT SHK AND SJK WILL WIN!!! THEY HAVE JUST GOT TO, ITS SONGSONG COUPLE...... NO CORRECTION IT'S THE NATIONS COUPLE!

I WANT TO SEE THEM ON STAGE SO BADLY!!! NOT BECAUSE THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER BUT BECAUSE THEY TRULY DESERVE THE AWARDS!

LETS DO OUR PART! EVEN IF ITS $20, FOR ME I JUST WONT HAVE A LATTE FOR A FEW WEEKS! ANY AMOUNT OF VOTES HELPS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN VOTE JUST THE $20 PER BATCH. I forgot how many votes/day you would get I think its 20 votes as well. It actually is quite exciting seeing the tallies up. During this time IG posts tends to be all about the Baeksang Art Pop vote so I really can't wait, I am like 99.9% sure SJK will go and if our Goddess shows up that will be fantastic but if she doesn't, that really shouldn't matter, We want to let her know that she is WELL LOVED NO MATTER WHAT!

*I'll be sure to spread the word on my I.G. I have quite a bit of followers on there, SO if anyone has large connections please do the same. :)

ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE NOT VOTE FOR THESE TWO!!! JUST SOOOO CUTE!!!

DOTS09_Max_T_cut2.gif

CR: Original Owner

@lovely_skham_stv agree, i really want SJK to win the best actor award and for SHK to win daesang. she contributed a lot in SK filming industry, she deserve daesang. i would just skip my morning coffee and vote for them! i really wish they could attend together.. please let me know if we could start voting. i will be busy with work tomorrow but i will make sure to check the thread from time to time. :)

has anyone shared this? i will edit if someone does. a good night from me! :) HANDSOMEEE

Archived