[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I've searched for baeksang art awards on the app store and it said no results? Or it isn't available yet? I've read that it's a paid app though I'm confused if I have to spend money too per vote??

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

To all the people who tagged me and wrote in support of me, thanks so much!. @msbae81 I still owe you a super long PM!..I am on it...lol!

Good news is that our beloved SS is up for Popularity Awards!!!. I think it's cute that they're both 14th in the list!..lol..So please vote!. Think of it as you giving them a wedding present!!..haha, your money will not go to waste!!!

Also, I've decided that since it's Monday and no Monday is complete without a new SS scoop that I'll share another one today! :)  But, this one will be limited to a few SS shippers who I know will truly appreciate news about the lovely couple!

I'll add the people who are on my regular PM list but I request that people who are part of the group NOT divulge information to others - no matter how many PMs you get!.

Can the people who are on my list send me a REMINDER?. Lol...I forget how many of us share messages sometimes.

Cheers! And give them wedding presents!!..C'mon!

Reveal hidden contents

9aaa8e59ccbf6c81b4901265bb3eb13532fa4044

c032b0c7jw1f3h79ndjhlj20oc37sken.jpg

Oh! So it won't be shared to all? Even if I can't read it, I am happy to know that you found something new about our Songsong. 

15 minutes ago, melissala said:

http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03

Link to download the app

And people!  This is serious... they accept this award together on stage you know. :P

I thought I'd never spend money on this type of thing,  but knowing this makes me want to 

Thanks for the link..downloaded.. But the sms phone authentication didnt work :( couldn't receive the code .. Wanna cry!!!!

Hi. Am silent lurker on this thread since page 1. Thot nvr want to post anything eventho I am itching to do it. But can't help it bcoz of @Ur_Imja post. I also felt bad reading her posting hence @joongkyo  reaction to it is understandable.

And to whom who asked @joongkyo to chill or not to post and whatnot ( u knw who u are)  I was hoping U r not the troll coz it seems like u r.  Thus far I don't see  u're posting anything or if u did post it's not something good coz I don't remember it. My point is u don't hv any right to ask one of the major contributors in this thread to leave when u r not contributing anything good to this thread

to @joongkyo. Don't bother them. Most of us here still support you. 

HongKi's pillow was given to him by fans in September, 2014. Looks like he takes really good care of it..lol!. What I want to know is - Captain - will you use a gun or a grenade?

5Zvch6.gif

While I would love to share the news with the whole thread, given how some people aren't very respectful of my repeated requests I would rather not share such information given the Baeksang nominations. Thank you for having such a positive attitude! :) 
@nefer

hye-kyo-main_0.jpg

DFTS8-00057a.jpg

see that goddess up there? Yup. That's right! She's all mine :)

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

While I would love to share the news with the whole thread, given how some people aren't very respectful of my repeated requests I would rather not share such information given the Baeksang nominations. 

Who do not like ur posts r trolls .still strong in my mind who they are. And the usernames who attack u is one of them. Their posts always unpleasant one 

47 minutes ago, melissala said:

http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03

Link to download the app

And people!  This is serious... they accept this award together on stage you know. :P

I thought I'd never spend money on this type of thing,  but knowing this makes me want to 

Thanks for the link. Never in my life i would think i'd spend the money on voting but bcos of Kyo and JK, i will make an exception for this *losing my mind* :P

I try to dl the app, but it seems the app is still under in progress.

z69JaF.jpg

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

To all the people who tagged me and wrote in support of me, thanks so much!. @msbae81 I still owe you a super long PM!..I am on it...lol!

Good news is that our beloved SS is up for Popularity Awards!!!. I think it's cute that they're both 14th in the list!..lol..So please vote!. Think of it as you giving them a wedding present!!..haha, your money will not go to waste!!!

Also, I've decided that since it's Monday and no Monday is complete without a new SS scoop that I'll share another one today! :)  But, this one will be limited to a few SS shippers who I know will truly appreciate news about the lovely couple!

I'll add the people who are on my regular PM list but I request that people who are part of the group NOT divulge information to others - no matter how many PMs you get!.

Can the people who are on my list send me a REMINDER?. Lol...I forget how many of us share messages sometimes.

Cheers! And give them wedding presents!!..C'mon!

@joongkyo I’ve always appreciated all the information that you’ve contributed to this thread, even your gifs are so funny and I love seeing them a lot. But this makes me a bit sad because I’m sure I’m not close to you enough to be on the list of whom you will share that ‘scoop’ with. I even wish you just secretly share it with others. That kind of feeling when someone tells you that they have a secret but they’re not going to tell you you know. :(

Anw, after all, I feel content with your latest update because (to those who are not included in the limited list just like me) at least we know that there’s some good news going on for our KiKyo right? :D And moreover, as every day passing by, it means that we’re one day closer to that BIG DAY! :w00t:

BE POSITIVE and HAPPY SAILING! :):):)

5 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE3lQcNP5Qs/

Big Boss drinking coffee while everyone having beer :D 

Because he had to drive later that night to pick someone up. She's precious cargo, y'know :D;). Plus she also didn't drink that night~

@applegirl2 True Queen and True Goddess, so not surprised that she would refuse money for such a good cause!.

Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Dylan-Ba

10 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

SHK has refused payment for  doing the narration for the kbs documentary for sick kids. .what a sweetheart she is..:wub:

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/77631

thank you for sharing the article!!! 

PRECIOUS KYO UNNIE! :wub::wub::wub:  how can people not love her? pretty, thoughtful, caring, smart, funny, loving and many more. :heart: i'll try to live stream on wednesday to listen to her.

Archived