[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SarahLovesGh Many thanks for sharing those super beautiful pics :wub: Lucky you already got your OST albums and Photo Essay, I am still waiting like forever for my copy to come home LOL Now after seeing your scans, I really cannot wait anymore!! Ahahaha :lol:

42 minutes ago, sscraze said:

Their on-screen chemistry is so real to me that I felt the need to discuss with someone to check whether I were crazy and delusional Or something was wrong with my eyes. Leading from that self-doubt, I found this thread. When l realize that this thread gives me real facts, and the members are so positive, mature and nice to anybody (even the haters), l decided to make an account just to show my support. Hopefully this give you more energy to keep this ship sailing. And I apologise in advance that I will not be doing any active contribution, but will never stop supporting the ship.

Wah your words are so beautiful there:wub: Really this thread gives so much positive vibes to everyone who sincerely loves SS much, and that's what happened to myself too :D I wish in the future you can keep "partying" with us here, and keep spreading the SS love!! :heart:

You can be a role model too.

In our life, we encounter many people who we consider to be good role models. It may be a family member, a friend or a public persona or even a fictional character.  

There is no guide on how to be a role model or how to spot one. But usually, it is someone whose values, behaviour or success are something we can look up to. 

Each one of us has different values. For example, I value honesty, trust and being nice to others. Someone else can value something different or feel stronger about one or more things and feel less toward other values. Therefore, I would say, that a role model is a matter of subjectivity for each one of us. 

But ultimately, it is about every one of us being inspired by someone else, someone better than us. Someone who leads by example. Just like our Song2.

While reading this thread, I can see many of you being in awe of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. Seeing how much they accomplished and how they managed to stay humble. SJK showing that while his popularity is off the charts now, he haven't forgotten about his roots and people who helped him to achieve it. And same goes for SHK. She never once forgotten about her past. 

Both actors are showing us what kind of people they are through their actions. SJK caring for his staff and always being a gentleman is a rare sight in today society. Especially among top celebrities like he is. He shows with every word or action that everyone matters to him. 

tumblr_inline_n1z9rj3hVc1qzem8g.gif

And everytime I hear news about SJK, I feel like he is going by this line. Whether it is his assistant, fellow celebrity or a fan, he considers everyone to be important. Everyone equal to each other and therefore he treats everyone with respect and care. There are not many people like him. And his work ethic is unparalleled. His success says how much he pushes himself to be better every single day.

SHK is ultimately the same person as SJK in this aspect. We hear countless people saying how wonderful she is. How her inner beauty is even more shining than her outside beauty(and we all know how pretty she is). How she cares towards people, how she is considerate towards everyone. Recent news were all about how she refused Mitsubishi, which showcased that she cares about history of her country and is proud to be Korean, followed by her providing guide books for historical sites that were much needed. Or a case with J.Estina showed us that she is willing to stand up for her beliefs and she wants to support young people, by donating it all to jewelry designers. And just couple days ago there were news about her doing a documentary about children with rare diseases in Korea. She may not do many projects, but every single one thing she does, is something she believes in. 

We may have found ourselves to be drawn here by their undeniable chemistry, but we soon found out that there is much more to these two than that. Whether you are their life-long fan or someone who discovered them recently due to popularity of DOTS, it doesn't matter. Because all I can see is each one of us being in awe of these two. The way they behave, speak or act. They are a true inspiration. To me, to you, to everyone who had a pleasure to meet them, to know them. 

Every act of theirs speaks volumes about how wonderful they are. And what is even more amazing is, that we aren't learning any of this directly from them. No, we hear this from their friends, co-stars, random people they meet or even people who never had a chance to actually meet them, yet. To me, it speaks volumes about how down-to-earth they are.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are not only amazing people, they are true role models. Through their actions, they inspire us to be better. To do the right thing, to help others. To care and to be nice. To smile and laugh every day. To love. 

And while we look up to them and are influenced by them, there is a possibility, that someone is looking up to us. By becoming better thanks to our role models, we can become better role models too. Being better means making the world a better place. 

@Chewy Hoe this one is for you, Noona. 

On 5/1/2016 at 8:16 PM, mummyof2 said:

Thank you for your effort @SarahLovesGh i really appreciate it :)

Haha you're welcome! Thanks for the compliment (: glad to see you liking the photos that I've shared. Again, I believe that good things must be shared, so I'll post more goodies tomorrow. Good to see everyone liking the photos! :)

On 5/1/2016 at 8:17 PM, hyukgu said:

@SarahLovesGh Many thanks for sharing those super beautiful pics :wub: Lucky you already got your OST albums and Photo Essay, I am still waiting like forever for my copy to come home LOL Now after seeing your scans, I really cannot wait anymore!! Ahahaha :lol:

You're welcome! Why is that so? Where do you live? Since normally these albums/OSTs/Photo Essays usually ship from South Korea, so unfortunately the further you live from SK, the longer the albums take to arrive. Yes I'm also rather excited to hear the soundtrack as well (and probably look at some never-before seen scenes/photos), so I'm glad it arrived that fast (3 days). I now know the secret to getting my orders shipped fast from South Korea lol, maybe I should try to get the DOTS DVD from the same seller if they ever ship these kind of products (Omg I'm squealing, I find out that they also sell the DVDs of other dramas, maybe they might really sell DOTS' one too!) :P

But I'm one of those fans who is quite disappointed by the quality of the Photo Essay book. Some photos are really small and there are so many blank pages so they should have make full use of these blank pages. Nevertheless, some photos are unseen before and the cinematography is as awesome, as usual :lol:. Overall, still quite satisfied by it and not wanting too much.

Hopefully you will receive your copy soon! And remember, good things are worth the wait! So be patient and fingers crossed that you'll receive SongSong's photocard! :) 

Edit: @hyukgu Ahh if you're from Indonesia, then you should buy from Qoo10 Indonesia! I used that website (the only difference is that it's the Singapore version), so I think the sellers should be the same! Since Jakarta isn't located very far from Singapore, you should receive the albums around the same time xD!

@geronimoooo Well said! My English vocabulary isn't that wide, so my language isn't that fluent or professional like yours. You couldn't have said it any better, and I love to read lengthy yet inspirational posts like yours (sticking to my philosophical ways lol xD). You summarized everything perfectly, and yes I agree x1000 times of whatever you said. Be it new fans or those fans who have been supporting since their debut or for a longer period of time, we all have one common goal: to support the idols/celebrities in whatever they do and wants the best for them.

So even if I'm a new fan or whatnot, I still continue to love the things that both SongSong does be it for something they believe in, or for other reasons. Thanks so much for your post (It sort of scares me because it rings a bell in my head, maybe because I posted similar things like yours), your post and several veteran posters in this thread (namely @joongkyo @ilovesjk @SeGafanlady, @twtwb, @khxy, @2cents etc. Even for those whose names whom I'm sorry for not being able to mention, you're still an important part of this thread. Everyone is important!) deserves all the compliments and praises that it could get. 

This may be repeated for countless of times already, but still we still must remember our roots as well and who contributed what in this thread, therefore this is a must-mention. :)

1 minute ago, SarahLovesGh said:

You're welcome! Why is that so? Where do you live? Since normally these albums/OSTs/Photo Essays usually ship from South Korea, so unfortunately the further you live from SK, the longer the albums take to arrive. Yes I'm also rather excited to hear the soundtrack as well (and probably look at some never-before seen scenes/photos), so I'm glad it arrived that fast (3 days). I now know the secret to getting my orders shipped fast from South Korea lol, maybe I should try to get the DOTS DVD from the same seller if they ever ship these kind of products (Omg I'm squealing, I find out that they also sell the DVDs of other dramas, maybe they might really sell DOTS' one too!) :P

But I'm one of those fans who is quite disappointed by the quality of the Photo Essay book. Some photos are really small and there are so many blank pages so they should have make full use of these blank pages. Nevertheless, some photos are unseen before and the cinematography is as awesome, as usual :lol:

Hopefully you will receive your copy soon! And remember, good things are worth the wait! So be patient and fingers crossed that you'll receive SongSong's photocard! :)

I live in Jakarta LOL Actually I have this one seller who actually ships fast whenever I buy KR products from them, but during that time they hadn't opened a pre-order for Photo Essay, that's why I ordered it through another seller and hinggg it takes forever lol maybe I need to wait for a week more :sweatingbullets:

That's one thing I am disappointed from that Photo Essay too! That's such a waste, right? LOL It's better for them to put other pics than make blank pages here and there :lol: Awww thank you! I am really looking forward to their bonus gifts! And I am going to put SS photocards in my wallet ahahaha:wub:

11 minutes ago, geronimoooo said:

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are not only amazing people, they are true role models. Through their actions, they inspire us to be better. To do the right thing, to help others. To care and to be nice. To smile and laugh every day. To love. 

And while we look up to them and are influenced by them, there is a possibility, that someone is looking up to us. By becoming better thanks to our role models, we can become better role models too. Being better means making the world a better place. 

Your words always amazes me really. I got teary-eyed while reading your post. And I thank you as ever for this :wub: One thing that I realize after reading your post: SS shippers here actually do not only love them as a couple but as personal, both SJK and SHK. SJK and SHK are not only just our fav actor and actress, but they are also people who from them we can learn about life. As you stated, it's amazing how we adore them even though we haven't met them personally. :heart:

@geronimoooo love your post, i couldn't say it any better...

Sorry to cut your post here...

I completely agree with you, one thing i take to heart by understanding them, is that we can REFLECT back to our self, and gain a better understanding so we can give back to others too.... starting from our friends and family.

4 hours ago, SarahLovesGh said:

Hey yo everyone, it's been a while since I last posted because of school (or to some, not really xD?) but I still check back regularly to keep track of this lovely thread here. The thread kept on going up-and-down that I wanted to join to explain to everyone, but I couldn't because I have been so busy :(. I think I'm going to post several lengthy posts (too long so I have to split it haha) so please bear with me. Also please pardon me for my comments (whatever you call it) because I'm more of a philosophical person and I do in-depth reading regarding life lessons despite my age :P

Firstly, I know that there have been some "trolls" coming here to post and disrupt the atmosphere in the thread, please just ignore them and do not (ever!) reply or argue with them. By doing so, you're actually helping them achieve their goals by coming here (to richard simmons (lol I used another word but okay, it got changed so oh well) shippers off and disrupt their happiness). This thread is located in shippers' paradise, and it just means that we should talk about things that makes us happy. 

Yes, fame comes with a price. The more popular an actor/couple/etc. is, there are bound to be more haters. The good thing is, there will always be more fans and supporters than haters. It just comes down to a choice. Yes, different people have different opinions and we should respect each other's opinions. However, we chose to be the fans/supporters because we want to enjoy the positive side of things and we want to support our idols/celebrities among other reasons. I became a fan of Song Hye-kyo after this drama because I was amazed by her beauty (both inner and outer beauty). Not only is her looks electrifying, but how patriotic she is, how much she loves her country despite the objection by her own country netizens, and how she is willing to stand up for those who are secretly being discriminated just makes me feel so touched and there, I get more interested in her. She is a complete package and these kind of people are undoubtedly beautiful. She is really a role model to look up to. 

Likewise for Song Joong-ki, I had a brief understanding of his down-to-earth and kind personality beforehand but after this drama, I understand more about him in-depth. Yes, he is handsome but how he wants to get praised for his acting and not looks, how humble he is despite his popularity, says a lot about his personality. He's not the type to be greedy and still as caring, friendly, kind as a person he is. As expected from Yoo Shi-jin who protects beautiful women, elderly and children :P. Another role model to look up to. For the age problem, needless to say, it is just a number. I've seen many couples with over 10 years age difference but they are happy with each other. If you find what you need in a partner, you'll try to embrace and understand the flaws about them. Basically, you will be tolerant and be accepting of whatever they have. If they feel the happiest, smile the brightest being around each other and allows them to fully concentrate on their careers, that's all that matters, isn't it? So what's the problem if the woman in question older? Is it a belief that the woman must be younger? I ship both of them together because to me, everything between them match very well and they're two actors who have a good personality. Just look at video of their parallel theory, they're so similar like the previous couple I ship that it still scares and intrigues me at the same time lol.

I won't dispute the reason if any, of you are haters. If we choose to hover over the negative side of things, we actually missed out the gist and fail to see the positive light. There are so many beautiful things in this world that we have not explored and learnt, therefore there's this Chinese saying: "活到老, 学到老"  (Literally even when we grow to an old age, we never stop learning (be it education or life values). Yet, life is fragile so let's just focus on the beauty and do whatever things that makes us happy because life is too short to entertain negativity. So, please do not step down to their level and continue to maintain the positivity in this thread (I salute everyone in this thread who constantly remind people to get back on track, you're the best!).Therefore, here's to hoping that this kind of thing will not happen again.

(Sorry if I post too much about the haters and stuff, I feel that without a logical explanation, people will repeat the same mistake and that's the last thing you should do. Hope this clarifies everything and off we go to the positive thread that we loved! :D)

Secondly, to answer @joongkyo's question (I hope I won't be extra), the 52nd Baeksang Awards nomination list will be out at 12AM KST on the Baeksang Art Awards homepage :). Remember, this is the official voting. It's really REAL this time, not a joke! So once they announce the nominees, let's keep voting and supporting our couple/drama! I hope I won't be the only one who reminds everyone to vote, haha :P

Both of them are really very compatible in term of both inner and outer beauty..both are in their thirties and think they will get marry in the end. I urge them to go for it! Life is short! 

Finally found the window of time to let out some thoughts that's been swirling in my head since last week but didn't have the time to post! (Work really got the better of me for the past few weeks. :blink:)

There are some random observations/thoughts I had when I watched the DotS BTS and also the Hong Kong press conference + interview. And it got me wondering if all of you awesome SS shippers saw/feel/think the same too, hehe :wub:

1. In BTS, when SJK and SHK were at the Uruk Beach, there was one really short scene that showed SJK playing with a baby that happened to be there as well. SJK sorta gave the baby a little handshake and the baby chuckled in return! That was SUPERRRR CUTEEEE! :heart::blush: This little gesture made me wonder if SJK is someone who really likes kids or babies ~ because in several past videos and photos that I've seen of him, he seems to like to carry / cuddle babies. There was one where he even unhesitatingly wiped a fan's baby's saliva with his hands (guys who do not like kids would never do that, imo)...qualities of being a doting father, anyone? :w00t: :w00t: And so, my delulu self started imagining how he would treat his future kids.......those really pretty kids he would have with SHK...........just thinking about it makes me happy..........HAHAHAHAHA :P:D:lol:

2. All throughout the Hong Kong press conf & interview, two things really stood out for me -- how SJK would in general take the lead in conversations/answers and how SHK just follows his lead as well as respond to questions with "as SJK has said earlier......" many many times. Those moments I felt very glaring shows the dynamics of their relationship, one where SJK is the head and the person who protects while SHK is the one who follows and is the one being protected (sorry if this sounds off, I dunno how else to put it :sweatingbullets:). Following that, I read the post on SHK's interview (by @hclover96 if am not mistaken, sorry if I'm wrong!) where SHK said she would like her future partner to take the lead and even decide on their priorities in life. This immediately created an "AHA" moment in my head because having seen what happened in HK, I felt like I was getting a little glimpse of how SJK leads SHK........:wub::wub:.......hmm......am I over-thinking this? Does anyone else here share the same sentiment? :w00t::w00t:

Additionally, on Entertainment Weekly by KBS, they made a little segment for SHK, showing her 20-year history as an actress. A highlight in it was the uncanny parallels SHK has with SJK -- 1. They are known for their looks, ever since young. 2. They have both hosted Music Bank, despite doing it at different times. 3. They are both ice skaters. Of the three uncanny parallels, I JUST CANNOT GET OVER the fact that both of them are ice skaters! SJK, a short track speed skater, and SHK, a figure skater. I mean, is ice-skating that common in South Korea? As far as actors/actresses are concerned, I seldom hear of any that ice skates or have ice skating as a potential future career when they were younger. Seriously at this point, I JUST WANNA SEE SJK & SHK ICE SKATE TOGETHERRRRR~~~~~ gosh, if only this dream would come true...............please tell me it would come true~~~~~ :heart::heart::heart::wub::wub::phew::phew::phew:

Thank you so much @2cents for your interesting throw-backs of our SongSong :lol:

It's truly interesting and exciting to have a flashback glance at their early days and realize their great positive transformation up until now. The thought of "How had Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki been before they met each other?" always roll in my mind, like previously they were like that, had experienced their own journeys and then their paths cross and their universes will never be the same. I'm so grateful to be a part of you guys who together we share the same love towards the same human beings, observe each of their steps in their career as well as personal life forward. It brings me genuine joyfulness to see how they directly and directly create positive impacts to each other's world. And yes my world will never be the same too. It has become more colorful and as a human being who finds it difficult to differentiate diverse values, which one is "should" and "shouldn't" to follow so that I can keep my true colors while facing with many problems of a going-to-be-adult, I find these two, as well as sharing from you guys are limitless inspiring sources for me to study, absorb, to see the same subject from different perspectives make me more confident in my growing up journey. :)

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/164911971" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/164911971">SongSong Couple ft Dior - fanmade</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user51731195">superbigcat</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

2 hours ago, sscraze said:

Hi, everyone

Silent reader, here. Since page 100 or 200, don't remember but I've been lurking here awhile already. Never have I thought I would be making an account, following this thread, let alone commenting. But I did! I just did today! Why? Because I feel that I really really need to show my appreciation for all your hard work to maintain this thread and keep the ship sailing. Thank you, thank you so much! 

So, as obvious as it is, I am a SS shipper and this is my very first time as a shipper. I am a k-drama fan of 14 years, but never a shipper until now. l like SHK since AIMH but wouldn't label myself as a fan until Dots. Same goes for SJK, I like him since SKKS and RM, not a fan until Dots. l have watched so many k-dramas, but Dots is the only drama which I will never get sick of watching all over again. What makes me so hooked is not just a storyline but also, as you all agree, the chemistry between YSJ/ SJK and KMY/ SHK. Their on-screen chemistry is so real to me that I felt the need to discuss with someone to check whether I were crazy and delusional Or something was wrong with my eyes. Leading from that self-doubt, I found this thread. When l realize that this thread gives me real facts, and the members are so positive, mature and nice to anybody (even the haters), l decided to make an account just to show my support. Hopefully this give you more energy to keep this ship sailing. And I apologise in advance that I will not be doing any active contribution, but will never stop supporting the ship.

Before l go back to the lurking mode, I'd like to share my opinions and feelings for this lovely SS couple. 

SHK: The more I know about her the more I see her as a goddess /an angel. She is a soul who has been through so much pain and hardships that  she doesn't want anybody to go through any pain. Her past and recent activities tell us that she carefully chooses things that would somehow ease the pain and sufferring of people. (This might sound intense but that is what I truly feel about her.) And you know, for the angelic person like her, there will always be people who wish for her downfall. (History is a proof.) Even though she is a very strong goddess, we have to support her no matter what. (l guess I've become an avid fan.) 

SJK: He is the one for SHK, the man who can protect her. Since SKKS and RM, he has left me with an impression that he is smart, very hardworking, considerate, down to-earth, loyal. l even thought he was an underrated actor that time because he had so much potential. Guess he proves right to everybody now. I am so happy for him. (I didn' t even think I would tear up with joy when I saw how he outshone all the others at Dior show, just by his mere existence there.) He really deserves all these success. He is an icon of hard work- paid- off-at- the-end. With his personality and pure heart, he is definitely for SHK. They are the perfect comrades who will get though any hardship together. 

l have a lot more to say about them, but I think you get the jist so I'll stop here. 

Again, thank you all for your hard work. Just know that there is this silent lurker rooting for this thread and the ship. 

Byeee! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lol .. Same for me being 1st time creating account to comment.. 1st time shipper (I consider myself one now lol)... Actually I don't really watch many Korean  dramas but if the one that can catch my attention from just one episode, to me it is good... Just love shk  from watching her full house and now dots. She is really charming even to a girl like me.. I am the same age as her.. Can feel how she gone through in her love life.. Hope she can be happily ever after with her Prince Charming.. Or should I said captain that will protect her..:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Finally found the window of time to let out some thoughts that's been swirling in my head since last week but didn't have the time to post! (Work really got the better of me for the past few weeks. :blink:)

There are some random observations/thoughts I had when I watched the DotS BTS and also the Hong Kong press conference + interview. And it got me wondering if all of you awesome SS shippers saw/feel/think the same too, hehe :wub:

1. In BTS, when SJK and SHK were at the Uruk Beach, there was one really short scene that showed SJK playing with a baby that happened to be there as well. SJK sorta gave the baby a little handshake and the baby chuckled in return! That was SUPERRRR CUTEEEE! :heart::blush: This little gesture made me wonder if SJK is someone who really likes kids or babies ~ because in several past videos and photos that I've seen of him, he seems to like to carry / cuddle babies. There was one where he even unhesitatingly wiped a fan's baby's saliva with his hands (guys who do not like kids would never do that, imo)...qualities of being a doting father, anyone? :w00t: :w00t: And so, my delulu self started imagining how he would treat his future kids.......those really pretty kids he would have with SHK...........just thinking about it makes me happy..........HAHAHAHAHA :P:D:lol:

2. All throughout the Hong Kong press conf & interview, two things really stood out for me -- how SJK would in general take the lead in conversations/answers and how SHK just follows his lead as well as respond to questions with "as SJK has said earlier......" many many times. Those moments I felt very glaring shows the dynamics of their relationship, one where SJK is the head and the person who protects while SHK is the one who follows and is the one being protected (sorry if this sounds off, I dunno how else to put it :sweatingbullets:). Following that, I read the post on SHK's interview (by @hclover96 if am not mistaken, sorry if I'm wrong!) where SHK said she would like her future partner to take the lead and even decide on their priorities in life. This immediately created an "AHA" moment in my head because having seen what happened in HK, I felt like I was getting a little glimpse of how SJK leads SHK........:wub::wub:.......hmm......am I over-thinking this? Does anyone else here share the same sentiment? :w00t::w00t:

Additionally, on Entertainment Weekly by KBS, they made a little segment for SHK, showing her 20-year history as an actress. A highlight in it was the uncanny parallels SHK has with SJK -- 1. They are known for their looks, ever since young. 2. They have both hosted Music Bank, despite doing it at different times. 3. They are both ice skaters. Of the three uncanny parallels, I JUST CANNOT GET OVER the fact that both of them are ice skaters! SJK, a short track speed skater, and SHK, a figure skater. I mean, is ice-skating that common in South Korea? As far as actors/actresses are concerned, I seldom hear of any that ice skates or have ice skating as a potential future career when they were younger. Seriously at this point, I JUST WANNA SEE SJK & SHK ICE SKATE TOGETHERRRRR~~~~~ gosh, if only this dream would come true...............please tell me it would come true~~~~~ :heart::heart::heart::wub::wub::phew::phew::phew:

Reading your post make me think of destiny... They are destined to meet and be together in the end.. Ice skating when they are young. Admired each other years back. Both have 'husband and wife' look alike. Destiny eventually bring them together after his national service and the age of thirties (where both mindset is mature to settle down) leading them to the path of wedding and having good looking kids.. In my illusion again.

SJK is still busy to film CF as ever it seems. Hope the guy has enough rest each day though 

ced49ccfc3fdfc0332a11733d33f8794a5c2260d

credit as tagged/IG/baidu

Since the fan-art below is too awesome not to share lol Sorry if this has been posted before

13e669d2d539b600962c7e3cee50352ac75cb700

credits to the respective owner/ baidu

Rofl, LKS + JG+KJW had to do some insane cover-up for SS couple on the RM episode.

Watch the clip from 9:44 to 10:30 !

Haha teases LKS -  aren't you the president of SJK's fan club.

YJS - are you a celebrity or a fan club president?

Haha - You even went to MC the wrap dinner .

LKS - Why would I be the MC!?

YJS - We heard that he even went for the Success party?

LKS (rofl, he sounds so serious!) - No, not the success party... When the team met up then I went along as well.

JG and JW are CONFUSED!

Haha and the rest of RM think that LKS was lying about being invited and going to the party (lol..I guess this means that LKS hasn't told the rest of the cast about SS!)

JG - You were there?. Did you come?

JW (Looks super confused!)

SJ - Jiwon-shi, you don't remember seeing him?

JW - I really don't remember.

Everyone - REALLY!?

LKS ( gives them a look) - No, I really did go when there was a meet up with the directors. 

(Light build flashes, JG gets with the program and looks at JW, she sees "Ahhhh")

LKS (shouts at them) - What's wrong with these people.

YJS - You shouldn't be going!

JG - I think we forgot about that meeting ( meaning he acknowledges LKS's version..lol)

Woke up with good reads. Nice! 

@2cents Thank you for those videos!! I've always wanted to see someone incorporate their video ice skating together haha. And SHK, gosh, love that rockstar look singing to Joan Jett's I love rock n' roll. SHK's CF's nowadays are all sophisticated and all about glamour! I like seeing all her older videos of her younger self, where in she's really hip, cool, chic and got a lot of spunk hahaha (not saying that she's not this anymore!). I like seeing her or even SJK dancing, singing to anything that involves a lot of body movements haha! 

Made this.

When you are about to get busted, run for your life! Lol. 

giphy_zpsjz9wpu2t.gif

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Haha teases LKS -  aren't you the president of SJK's fan club.

YJS - are you a celebrity or a fan club president?

Haha - You even went to MC the wrap dinner .

LKS - Why would I be the MC!?

YJS - We heard that he even went for the Success party?

LKS (rofl, he sounds so serious!) - No, not the success party... When the team met up then I went along as well.

JG and JW are CONFUSED!

Haha and the rest of RM think that LKS was lying about being invited and going to the party (lol..I guess this means that LKS hasn't told the rest of the cast about SS!)

JG - You were there?. Did you come?

JW (Looks super confused!)

SJ - Jiwon-shi, you don't remember seeing him?

JW - I really don't remember.

Everyone - REALLY!?

LKS ( gives them a look) - No, I really did go when there was a meet up with the directors. 

(Light build flashes, JG gets with the program and looks at JW, she sees "Ahhhh")

LKS (shouts at them) - What's wrong with these people.

YJS - You shouldn't be going!

JG - I think we forgot about that meeting ( meaning he acknowledges LKS's version..lol)

Just finished watching RM even though there's no sub yet and omg I find it suspicious also the moment they mentioned LKS coming to DOTS meet up and then both JG and KJW looked confused :phew: lol

Thank you for translating that part @joongkyo :)

Archived